Coronavirus

For stuff that is general.
Leisher
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 1:00 pm They just don't want to staff up, because fuck the customer.
That's corporate America's mantra.

"Make it cheap and with as little labor as possible." Got to keep those stockholders happy so I get my 8 figure quarterly bonus.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by Leisher »

China takes shots at Fauci.

This is in light of Fauci and many other doctors/scientists questioning covid's origins. Essentially, the man-made theory has been gaining steam among them, and China's getting pissed.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 9:41 am China takes shots at Fauci.

This is in light of Fauci and many other doctors/scientists questioning covid's origins. Essentially, the man-made theory has been gaining steam among them, and China's getting pissed.
Maybe release all the information, fuckers.
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by GORDON »

Leisher wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 9:41 am China takes shots at Fauci.

I'm telling you.... those first few weeks, there was a day when there were news stories that said it had been proven it was man-made. A week later I brought it up on here, and suddenly there was no internet history of those articles.

Inconvenient information gets scrubbed.

Related: the first night of the air war, Desert Storm, 1991. Iraq starts lobbing Scud missiles into Israel. I was watching the news that night, Israelis were showing up at hospitals, their neighborhoods had been hit. The news was reporting chemical weapons wounds. I remember thinking, "Oh fuck, someone is gassing Jews, again. That won't end well."

Two days later, scrubbed. All the news was reporting the Scuds had conventional explosive warheads, not the chemical-tipped ones that Iraq had used on Iran in the past. They changed reality because Jews have nukes, and their motto is "Never again."
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by Leisher »

Biden orders intelligence agencies to investigate and report back in 90 days.

Let's say they find China guilty of creating this virus and then letting it out accidentally. What happens next? Lawsuit in the world court? War? Sanctions? Millions of people around the world are dead, not to mention all the other crimes against humanity going on there. Justifying some bullet flinging doesn't seem like it'd be too tough.
GORDON
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by GORDON »

Theater. The government already knows the answer. Maybe it's why someone started the "War with China" thread.
Leisher
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by Leisher »

FB will stop flagging posts that call covid man made.

I've already been seeing FBers saying "Trump was right!" because of this... Cool your jets. It doesn't mean anything yet.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 4:45 pm I've already been seeing FBers saying "Trump was right!" because of this... Cool your jets. It doesn't mean anything yet.
Srsly.
Leisher
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 11:35 am A return to normalcy! Costco is bringing back free samples.
Maybe the water fountains at the parks near us will re-open.

Went to a grocery store today. A few employees were masked, all 3 customers (it was 7am) were masked, including me. I'm vaccinated, but wearing a mask for a bit is fine. My mom + MIL are still in chemo. I did eat at a restaurant last night. I wear a mask when going to/from the table.
Leisher
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 12:41 pm A few employees were masked, all 3 customers (it was 7am) were masked, including me. I'm vaccinated, but wearing a mask for a bit is fine. My mom + MIL are still in chemo. I did eat at a restaurant last night. I wear a mask when going to/from the table.
That's essentially how I still exist.

However, I did not wear a mask into a bagel store this morning as it was optional and I was the only customer.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by GORDON »

Such proud, defiant ignorance
TheCatt
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 1:44 pm Biden orders intelligence agencies to investigate and report back in 90 days.

Let's say they find China guilty of creating this virus and then letting it out accidentally. What happens next? Lawsuit in the world court? War? Sanctions? Millions of people around the world are dead, not to mention all the other crimes against humanity going on there. Justifying some bullet flinging doesn't seem like it'd be too tough.
The story is probably crap. The cover-up has begun!
GORDON
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by GORDON »

Iraq did have WMDs. They used them on Iran, and the Kurds. Bought them from the US.
Leisher
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by Leisher »

I think the Onion and Babylon Bee are probably more credible news sources than the one Catt linked.

Fauci's released emails today show how quickly info changed throughout the pandemic, that he's partly responsible for the bad handling of the virus in the U.S., and contains lots of stuff that point to that Chinese lab being the source OR the biggest coincidence in human history.
GORDON wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:03 pm Iraq did have WMDs. They used them on Iran, and the Kurds. Bought them from the US.
When everyone was complaining that nothing was found and they never had them, I always wondered if they were asleep during the Iran-Iraq war.
Leisher
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by Leisher »

Budweiser trying to push vaccines with free beer. Imagine if a beer company made this offer!
TheCatt
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:03 pm Iraq did have WMDs. They used them on Iran, and the Kurds. Bought them from the US.
Remember when we invaded Iraq, and there were none? Pepperidge Farms remembers.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:32 pm When everyone was complaining that nothing was found and they never had them, I always wondered if they were asleep during the Iran-Iraq war.
The evidence presented about their supposedly ON-GOING chemical weapons practice was not about their past.