Coronavirus

For stuff that is general.
Leisher
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by Leisher »

Administering vaccines isn't safe.

This could also have gone into the Sexism thread or even the Canada one...if there is one?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:40 am Got exposed on the rafting trip I had this weekend. 2/11 people from the trip are confirmed at the moment. After the actual rafting, you gather with a bunch of other people in a bar with no windows and watch videos of the trips. Feels like it came from that.

I feel tired, but no other symptoms. Rapid test negative, PCR test results tonight hopefully.
PCR Negative.

I felt abnormally tired Wednesday and Thursday, but fine otherwise. Slight sinus headache (but only after jabbing shit up my nose). Feel fine today.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by Leisher »

Good to hear.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
thibodeaux

Coronavirus

Post by thibodeaux »

Agreed. In related news after 18 months of nobody being sick*, my daughter has been getting fever and crud multiple times since being back at school. It's like being back to normal!

*except for that one time we got COVID
TheCatt
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by TheCatt »

thibodeaux wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:34 pm Agreed. In related news after 18 months of nobody being sick*, my daughter has been getting fever and crud multiple times since being back at school. It's like being back to normal!

*except for that one time we got COVID
I don't miss all the time of not getting stupid colds and crap.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by TheCatt »

Vaccine injections may hit vein, causing vaccine to enter bloodstream. Which they believe may be responsible for myopericarditis side effect
TheCatt
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by TheCatt »

Reinfection data:
Since the start of the pandemic, 10,812 people became reinfected with coronavirus and 94 of those people died. Only 200 people who were vaccinated and previously infected tested positive for the virus a second time.
https://www.wral.com/coronavirus/nc-rep ... /19910899/

So people who had it are 50x more likely to get reinfected vs those who had it and got vaccinated.
thibodeaux

Coronavirus

Post by thibodeaux »

Bull crap
thibodeaux

Coronavirus

Post by thibodeaux »

This data falls in line with what health experts have been touting since the development of vaccines — being previously infected with the virus does not make someone immune to getting sick again.
The vaccine doesn't make someone immune to getting sick either

Infectious Disease expert with the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Dr. David Wohl, said these numbers show people who are vaccinated are more protected from reinfection than people who are relying on natural antibodies from an earlier COVID-19 case.
bull crap
Fauci said that herd immunity will not be able to be achieved through "natural infection," or the immunity that one's body develops after being infected from the virus. The solution to the pandemic, he said, is to get the shot.
bull crap (the shot doesn't prevent infection or spread)

THE SHOT DOES NOT PREVENT INFECTION OR SPREAD.

This single-minded insistence that EVERYBODY MUST GET STONED is just mind boggling. I can't help but assume there's something sinister or corrupt about it.
"Herd immunity is really a complicated issue of protection by vaccination and those who have continued endurable protection following infection," Fauci said. "We do not know what that number is right now."
Oh but we DEFINITELY know you should get the shot.

Fuck these people. FUCK YOU if you insist everybody must get the shot. IT DOES NOT STOP THE SPREAD.
Troy

Coronavirus

Post by Troy »

I'll be sure to snap shot all these in case you get your Herman Cain Award.

https://www.reddit.com/r/HermanCainAward/

The flow is

Mask/Vaccine Denial -> I have a cold --> It's COVID --> I'm in the ICU --> Prayer Warriors --> Death --> Go Fund Me

e: man they got strict with the redactions, you used just be able to spotlight public posts unredacted.
thibodeaux

Coronavirus

Post by thibodeaux »

News flash: I had covid, and it wasn't that big a deal. Also, I'm not fat or old. So, according to SCIENCE! I'm probably going to be ok. But feel free to ship my award if it happens.

PS: Masks don't work. Lockdowns don't work. The VACCINE DOESN'T WORK (for the definition of work being: you don't get or spread the disease). This is not "denial". This is science. These are things that are empirically true. People who've been "fully" vaccinated (I mean, I guess....does that mean 2 shots or is it 3 now?) are getting covid and transmitting it. This isn't even a controversial statement.

Jackass.
Troy

Coronavirus

Post by Troy »

You don't have to argue with an anti-vaxxer. You can just wait.

Politically, this is great. A lot of close political races are getting closer by the month.
thibodeaux

Coronavirus

Post by thibodeaux »

Gov: "You must get vaxxed to protect others!"
Me: "Vaxxing me doesn't protect others"
You: "HAHAH you're gonna die!"
Me: "Probably not from covid"
You: "HAHAHA Trumpers gonna die!"

Wtf is wrong with you?
Troy

Coronavirus

Post by Troy »

thibodeaux wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:40 pm
Wtf is wrong with you?
I think your an anti vaxxer piece of shit. That's what up.

We don't need to convince you people. We really can just wait until you drop to manageable levels.
thibodeaux

Coronavirus

Post by thibodeaux »

It’s clear the “pro” vax position is driven by love of humanity.
Troy

Coronavirus

Post by Troy »

We chilling.
thibodeaux

Coronavirus

Post by thibodeaux »

You don't know anything about me, so I'll excuse your outburst (you science-denying faggot :D ). I am not anti-vax. I absolutely believe in the efficacy of things like polio and smallpox vaccines, and I don't think they cause autism.

But the SCIENCE! is undeniable: this corona shot DOES NOT do what people think it does. It is NOT going to end the pandemic. In fact, its widespread use is making it worse. It's simply not needed by most people.
Troy

Coronavirus

Post by Troy »

I could have lost my parents last month because of Covidiots like yourself. When I say I want you to be worm food. Please know that I MEAN it.
thibodeaux

Coronavirus

Post by thibodeaux »

I’m sorry to hear that but the science is clear. The vaccine doesn’t stop the spread. I don’t know how that’s my fault.