Coronavirus

For stuff that is general.
Leisher
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by Leisher »

I give them out as pregnancy tests.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by TheCatt »

It's not me, it's someone else.
thibodeaux

Coronavirus

Post by thibodeaux »

Bullshit
no significant relationship between mask mandates and case rates
TheCatt
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by TheCatt »

thibodeaux wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 10:17 am
Bullshit
no significant relationship between mask mandates and case rates
Guess you should read next time.
thibodeaux

Coronavirus

Post by thibodeaux »

So should you:

NO MORE MASK BULLSHIT.
Refuse to wear a mask
Shame those who do
redacted mask mandators

Don’t want to get in trouble with The Man
thibodeaux

Coronavirus

Post by thibodeaux »

Oh, I forgot it’s June. Wear your masks with PRIDE, ladies.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by GORDON »

My sister visited from Thailand and by last count, she infected 7 of us.

For me and my kid, it's been a very light flu. The sore throat is the most annoying thing. But I have to wonder, why in the fuck did I get 2 vaccinations and a booster, if I was going to get it anyway? Fuck. Are there any other "vaccinations" that are intended that you still get it, but supposedly not as bad? Because this seems like a pretty ineffectual vaccination if it's not going to stop you from getting sick with the thing.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by TheCatt »

It would have worked pretty well against Delta or Alpha. But not so much against Omicron.
thibodeaux

Coronavirus

Post by thibodeaux »

TLDR: our regime can never back down from any position. Once vaccination became good, it became permanently obligatory.
GORDON
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by GORDON »

"Maybe it was a mistake to severe the relationship of lifelong friends because they didn't get the second booster?"

~SNL
Leisher
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by Leisher »

thibodeaux

Coronavirus

Post by thibodeaux »

Despite elevated case levels, there are now fewer U.S. COVID patients in intensive care units than there were during previous phases of the pandemic, and the national death rate (about 300-400 per day) is near the all-time low.
But yeah..."worst ever." It's like THE MOST IMPORTANT THING is to minimize the number of people testing positive for COVID. That's the only thing that matters.

Can just stop with the COVID bullshit already?
Leisher
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by Leisher »

thibodeaux

Coronavirus

Post by thibodeaux »

Repeated Covid-19 waves have left millions of people dead, with only vaccines helping to blunt the toll
JFC. I think the CFR before the vaccine was, what, less than one percent? Did the vaccine even budge overall mortality? But sure, we were doomed without that vaccine.
Official data dramatically undercount the true number of infections in the US, epidemiologists say, leaving the nation with a critical blind spot as the most transmissible coronavirus variant yet takes hold. Some experts think there could be as many as 1 million new infections every day in the broader US population — 10 times higher than the official count.
Because the disease is not a big deal! Go back to looking for that Malaysian Airlines jet or something.
BA.5 can easily evade immunity from previous infections and vaccines
But be sure to get that FOURTH JAB, citizens!
it doesn't appear to be accompanied by the ICU admissions and the deaths as previous variants
So...it's totally THE WORST.

BUT MUH LONG COVID (which btw isn't real).

Eat shit, CNN.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by TheCatt »

thibodeaux wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:49 pm But be sure to get that FOURTH JAB, citizens!
In order to get into EuroZone you have to have had a job within the past 270 days. The UK has removed all restrictions.
GORDON
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by GORDON »

I was mostly done having symptoms about 2 weeks ago, so they persisted for about 3 weeks. I was still a little congested two weeks ago, but a week hiking around the Great Smoky Mountains National Park worked that shit out of my system. Left lots of lung butter along the trails.

My sense of taste is mostly back, and I don't seem to have any permanent loss of cardio, or however that was playing out. Felt strong hiking up mountains for miles.
thibodeaux

Coronavirus

Post by thibodeaux »

TheCatt wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:51 pm
thibodeaux wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:49 pm But be sure to get that FOURTH JAB, citizens!
In order to get into EuroZone you have to have had a job within the past 270 days. The UK has removed all restrictions.
I think you have to have the jab to come HERE, no (D)joke(ovic).
TheCatt
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by TheCatt »

thibodeaux wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:26 pm
TheCatt wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:51 pm
I think you have to have the jab to come HERE, no (D)joke(ovic).
I'm just glad they got rid of the stupid negative test requirement.