Coronavirus

For stuff that is general.
GORDON
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by GORDON »

What was Salk's politics? I need to know who he voted for before I get the polio vaccine.

Guy's a fucking moron.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by GORDON »

8 days later. Nice. Some people have no self awareness at all.
thibodeaux

Coronavirus

Post by thibodeaux »

RIP literally everyone in England
Face mask rules and Covid passes to end in England

England's Plan B measures are to end from next Thursday, with mandatory face coverings in public places and Covid passports both dropped, Boris Johnson has announced.

The prime minister also said the government would immediately drop its advice for people to work from home.
But, he said, this should not be seen as the "finish line" because the virus and future variants cannot be eradicated - instead "we must learn to live with Covid in the same way we live with flu".

Mandatory Covid passports for entering nightclubs and large events would end, though organisations could choose to use the NHS Covid pass if they wished

People would no longer be advised to work from home and should discuss their return to offices with employers

Face masks will no longer be mandated, though people are still advised to wear coverings in enclosed or crowded spaces and when meeting strangers

From Thursday, secondary school pupils will no longer have to wear face masks in classrooms and government guidance on their use in communal areas would be removed "shortly"
Cracks are getting bigger in this dam...sadly, covidiocy has become part of our national identity, so getting rid of stupid useless restrictions just IS NOT WHO WE ARE as Americans.
thibodeaux

Coronavirus

Post by thibodeaux »

Israel's Finance Minister calls for the ending of the Green Pass
“There is no medical and epidemiological logic in the Green Pass, and many experts agree,” he wrote on Twitter.

“What there is, is a direct damage to the economy, daily functioning and in addition a significant contribution to panic among the public. I am working with all parties to eliminate the Green Pass and maintain a normal routine for all of us.”

The Green Pass is proof that its holder is vaccinated for Covid, recovered, or recently tested negative.
Leisher
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by Leisher »

Quite honestly, doesn't matter if you believe in covid or not. Enough people don't and the law is pretty clear that you cannot mandate vaccines (per SCOTUS). Half-assing it is pointless and just for show. Thus, might as well open everything up and what happens happens.

Want to get vaxed and wear a mask, do so. Don't? Can't make you, so why pretend anymore?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
thibodeaux

Coronavirus

Post by thibodeaux »

I don’t think there are many people who don’t “believe in Covid,” if by that they think there’s no such illness.

Rather, it’s just not that bad an illness, and doesn’t merit these draconian measures (which don’t even accomplish what they’re nominally for).

Also, how long are we to be ruled by decree—-excuse me: “cdc guidance”? The same people who moan about January 6 and “muh democracy” just love them some cdc guidance.
GORDON
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by GORDON »

Pound of prevention, ounce of cure.

The best thing for most people has been.... They HAVE to hate somebody. They may not realize it, but there they are.... Whether it's dehumanizing peeps for not returning a shopping cart, it trying to legislate a vaccine. They feel out of control and grasp and whatever reins they can see.
thibodeaux

Coronavirus

Post by thibodeaux »

Listen let’s not go nuts…shopping cart non-returners are worse than hitler.
GORDON
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by GORDON »

I sometimes do not return a shopping cart. I almost always take in a loose one.

Two questions:

1. What type of monster am I?
2. Don't I actually deserve to have my dick sucked for taking one in?
Leisher
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by Leisher »

thibodeaux

Coronavirus

Post by thibodeaux »

she deliberately spent time around him and his father after the two men, who are fully immunized, contracted the virus
You keep using that word...
her back began hurting and she went to lie down in her bedroom. "In about 10 minutes it was all over," her son said. "She choked to death."
This seems a little sus. Like..maybe she actually choked to death? Wouldn't be the first time for a folk singer...
"If you have living examples from real life, it's more powerful than just graphs and numbers
"Data is not the plural of anecdote."
thibodeaux

Coronavirus

Post by thibodeaux »

Ahem
By early October, persons who survived a previous infection had lower case rates than persons who were vaccinated alone....These results demonstrate that vaccination protects against COVID-19 and related hospitalization, and that surviving a previous infection protects against a reinfection and related hospitalization. Importantly, infection-derived protection was higher after the Delta variant became predominant, a time when vaccine-induced immunity for many persons declined because of immune evasion and immunologic waning.
NO FUCKING SHIT. REALLY? NO MOTHERFUCKIGN WAY?

These lying, criminal, murderous fucking scumbags. No shit, natural immunity is better than the vaccine? Wow, that's just..wow bro, I can't even. How could that BE???

I haven't had time to go through this whole thing yet, no doubt there's still typical CDC propaganda bullshit in this paper. But the cracks are forming...they're unable to continue with the lie that EVERYBODY MUST GET VAXXED.

Kind of weird that they finished this AFTER the SCOTUS heard arguments on a vax mandate. Really weird, surely just a coincidence though.

Fuck these people! The maddening thing is that none of them will pay. Not one. They created the virus, and they have lied at us for nearly 2 years, and none of them will pay. And then, when the Chinese actually successfully launch a really deadly plague...we'll be doomed, because we know our public health "experts" are useless criminals, and no thinking person will believe a word they say (and rightfully so).
Leisher
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by Leisher »

Lets do one for each side...

thibodeaux

Coronavirus

Post by thibodeaux »

Not L’Carpetron!
TheCatt
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by TheCatt »

It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by Leisher »

Flint, MI goes remote education indefinitely.

Flint might be the last place I would ever move my family. I would consider Tehran or Pyongyang first.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:02 pm Flint, MI goes remote education indefinitely.

Flint might be the last place I would ever move my family. I would consider Tehran or Pyongyang first.
Racist.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:09 pm
Leisher wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:02 pm Flint, MI goes remote education indefinitely.

Racist.
Or Jaboody.
thibodeaux

Coronavirus

Post by thibodeaux »

Man-dates are gay
The U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Safety and Health Administration is withdrawing the vaccination and testing emergency temporary standard issued on Nov. 5, 2021, to protect unvaccinated employees of large employers with 100 or more employees from workplace exposure to coronavirus. The withdrawal is effective January 26, 2022.
But we can't GIVE UP!
OSHA strongly encourages vaccination of workers against the continuing dangers posed by COVID-19 in the workplace
Get vaxxed, even tho vaccinated workers can still contract and spread the disease. It's like amnesia I swear to God.