Coronavirus

For stuff that is general.
GORDON
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by GORDON »

There's no fixing people, and now there's too many broken ones to get out of the death spiral.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by TheCatt »

The Pfizer vaccine is less effective at protecting against infections caused by the Delta variant, according to data from Israel. The vaccine protected 64% of inoculated people from infection during the outbreak, down from 94% before.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by Leisher »

We're all gonna die.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 12:28 pm
thibodeaux wrote: and I guarantee you that if you don't get a vaccination, you will be belittled as an anti-vaxxer AT BEST, and most likely will be denied employment and travel privileges. Put a pin in that.
!RmindMe 6/30/2021

So far, employers are choosing "We would prefer you get vaccinated," and providing/planning incentives.
So... that didn't really happen.
thibodeaux

Coronavirus

Post by thibodeaux »

TheCatt wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 12:28 pm
thibodeaux wrote: and I guarantee you that if you don't get a vaccination, you will be belittled as an anti-vaxxer AT BEST, and most likely will be denied employment and travel privileges. Put a pin in that.
So far, employers are choosing "We would prefer you get vaccinated," and providing/planning incentives.
I would say the belittling is probably there, but I'll take the L on the rest. Although with the SCARY DELTA VARIANT scare, who knows.

This is all so retarded and tiresome.
Leisher
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by TheCatt »

53% of eligible Americans are vaccinated. 98.8% of virus deaths are un-vaccinated people.
Leisher
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by Leisher »

I see that mask mandates are in effect in LA County again and multiple countries around the world.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by TheCatt »

I'm so confused. I even saw 3 Fox New hosts/commentators talking about how they had been vaccinated (cuz, duh).
GORDON
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by GORDON »

Looks like we're currently at "daily new cases" levels as last March, when the lockdowns began in the first place. And rising.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

One assumes there are enough respirators, now.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:46 pm Looks like we're currently at "daily new cases" levels as last March, when the lockdowns began in the first place. And rising.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

One assumes there are enough respirators, now.
It'd be nice to have an updated mortality rate, given vaccines and better treatments. Last March's #s are garbage though, since testing was so limited.
GORDON
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by GORDON »

I want more stimulus checks
Leisher
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:08 pm I want more stimulus checks
Yay free stuff!
Leisher
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by TheCatt »

nice, I’m in. Except I had moderna
Leisher
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by Leisher »

I wonder if you got the Pfizer booster if it'd be like crossing the streams?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:51 pm I wonder if you got the Pfizer booster if it'd be like crossing the streams?
Pretty sure it would make me immortal.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by TheCatt »

I wonder if delta is finally contagious enough to burn this disease out within a few months.
thibodeaux

Coronavirus

Post by thibodeaux »

TheCatt wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:20 pm I wonder if delta is finally contagious enough to burn this disease out within a few months.
More likely, it's never going away, just like other coronaviradae.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by TheCatt »

Fox News loves the vaccine now... 3 of the 5 top stores are pro-vaccination.