Russia

For stuff that is general.
GORDON
Site Admin

Russia

Post by GORDON »

The russian delegate could forcibly remove the ukranian delegates from the physical chairs by force in the middle of the chambers on live TV, and the UN still wouldn't do shit about it.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Russia

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 11:22 am The russian delegate could forcibly remove the ukranian delegates from the physical chairs by force in the middle of the chambers on live TV, and the UN still wouldn't do shit about it.
Bullshit! They'd issue a statement about it.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Russia

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 12:18 pm
GORDON wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 11:22 am The russian delegate could forcibly remove the ukranian delegates from the physical chairs by force in the middle of the chambers on live TV, and the UN still wouldn't do shit about it.
Bullshit! They'd issue a statement about it.
We need a like button.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Russia

Post by GORDON »

Maybe if there were some children in the main hall for UN troops to rape, they'd send some soldiers in there to keep order.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Russia

Post by TheCatt »

Imho, NATO should declare war on Belarus. https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/17/europe/r ... index.html Just fucking level the shitheads.

Russians caught in Norway taking illegal photos: https://abcnews.go.com/International/wi ... y-91618117
Leisher
Site Admin

Russia

Post by Leisher »

Some things in Russia are nice...

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Russia

Post by Leisher »

I saw on the Twitters last night that Russia has notified Western countries that their spies informed them Ukraine plans to detonate a dirty bomb within Russian borders. Ukraine countered by saying Russia always blames others for things it does or plans to do itself.

So this could be a fun development.
Leisher
Site Admin

Russia

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Russia

Post by TheCatt »

So if a dirty bomb goes off, Russia gets mad, blames Ukraine, and we have WW3. Even if it was a false flag. Hell, Russia could just say it happened, and publish stories about it.
Leisher
Site Admin

Russia

Post by Leisher »

Yep. Fun stuff.
GORDON
Site Admin

Russia

Post by GORDON »

The fissile material will easily be traced back to the power plants russia occupied/temporarily held.

Calling it.
Leisher
Site Admin

Russia

Post by Leisher »

Brittney Griner's appeal is denied.

I do not wish the woman ill, but I'm glad Biden hasn't given into pressure from anyone to do whatever it takes to get her released.

She flew to a country that we were in a proxy war with and took an illegal substance. That's 100% on her. It sucks, but that's the situation.

The U.S. doesn't need to allow Russia to do illegal shit or send them monstrous people just to get her back.
GORDON
Site Admin

Russia

Post by GORDON »

Who are these idiots taking drugs to countries with draconian laws and shady as shit politicians. I guarantee if she'd have bribed the cops/judge in the spot she'd be free.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Russia

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 5:34 pm Who are these idiots taking drugs to countries with draconian laws and shady as shit politicians. I guarantee if she'd have bribed the cops/judge in the spot she'd be free.
I wouldn't guarantee that in Russia.
GORDON
Site Admin

Russia

Post by GORDON »

They're all for sale.
Leisher
Site Admin

Russia

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Russia

Post by Leisher »

Griner sent to Russian penal colony.

I have a joke for this, but it would be a spoiler for Stranger Things Season 4, so I'll just leave it at that.
Troy

Russia

Post by Troy »

Russia appears to be conceding Kherson and retreating across the Dniper. 4,000 sq ki and tens of thousands of Russian soldiers in the area they are retreating from.
Leisher
Site Admin

Russia

Post by Leisher »

I read on CNN a headline about Russia seeking concessions of some sort? It was implying that perhaps there were diplomatic inroads being made towards a cease fire. I did not get a chance to read the article though. Anybody have any clue what that might have been about?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Russia

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 1:08 pm I read on CNN a headline about Russia seeking concessions of some sort? It was implying that perhaps there were diplomatic inroads being made towards a cease fire. I did not get a chance to read the article though. Anybody have any clue what that might have been about?
https://news.yahoo.com/russia-suddenly- ... 00634.html

But sounds like Russia wants its current gains