Russia

For stuff that is general.
Troy

Russia

Post by Troy »

I know it’s usually “you’re a Marine for life” - but does it still qualify if you were booted out, at the status below dishonorable discharge? For stealing other marines’ identities, I believe?

Also the marine(?) got caught doing free lance spy shit in Russia… mf thought he was Tom Cruise in Mission Impossible.
Leisher
Site Admin

Russia

Post by Leisher »

Troy wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 10:50 am I know it’s usually “you’re a Marine for life” - but does it still qualify if you were booted out, at the status below dishonorable discharge? For stealing other marines’ identities, I believe?

Also the marine(?) got caught doing free lance spy shit in Russia… mf thought he was Tom Cruise in Mission Impossible.
Yeah, a lot of the folks praising the BG trade are shitting on the Marine this way (FYI, there are two other Americans still there, not just this one, but maybe the other one isn't as easy to shovel dirt on?) and I'm not certain it's fair. Also, I'm not certain of the legitimacy of the last claim you made. I've seen a lot of people indicating that both were charged with spying and both charges were made up.

BG was a very vocal don't stand for the flag and "I'm oppressed because I'm black and gay" type who knowingly went to Russia and knowingly broke their law. Thus, I get why people would question bringing her home before each or either of the others and it's a fair question.

In a political vacuum is she the first choice? Or was she the first choice because she's a black woman who also happens to be a lesbian? Not because of those traits, but rather because bringing home a straight white male first would have pissed off your base.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Russia

Post by GORDON »

Was she also a convicted spousal abuser? I heard that was true but didn't look it up.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Troy

Russia

Post by Troy »

She’s a gold medal winning Olympian too.

Just quick reading the wiki on Paul - could all be grey and unproveable info - but he was arrested for spying in Russia, “friends with FSB agent”, caught with a flash drive with sensitive material, had 80k in cash confiscated at Russian customs. Disavowed by the CIA or US intelligence.

All that said, the state department tried for a while to get Whelan, still are. Maybe the Russians are trying to trade him for a spy-caught-in-the-act too.
Last edited by Troy on Mon Dec 12, 2022 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Troy

Russia

Post by Troy »

E: Gordon’s right. She and wife were suspended 7 games for domestic abuse they plead guilty to.

Add wife beating to American ideals BG stands for!
Leisher
Site Admin

Russia

Post by Leisher »

Troy wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 11:41 am Just quick reading the wiki on Paul - could all be grey and unproveable info - but he was arrested for spying in Russia, “friends with FSB agent”, caught with a flash drive with sensitive material, had 80k in cash confiscated at Russian customs. Disavowed by the CIA or US intelligence.
Is that the teacher or the Marine?

I never buy into the "they're a spy" claims. Thank Iran for that...
Troy wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 11:41 am Maybe the Russians are trying to trade him for a spy-caught-in-the-act too.
You we've caught several Russians recently, like that attractive redheaded woman. I wonder why they aren't being packaged?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Russia

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 10:18 am agree with that, but as a veteran I'm not thrilled with the choice they made. It's
so you want the guy who was court marshalled?
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Russia

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:05 pm
Leisher wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 10:18 am agree with that, but as a veteran I'm not thrilled with the choice they made. It's
I want them all freed.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Russia

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 4:41 pm
TheCatt wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:05 pm
I want them all freed.
ok, we all do.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Troy

Russia

Post by Troy »

Troy wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 11:41 am Maybe the Russians are trying to trade him for a spy-caught-in-the-act too.
You we've caught several Russians recently, like that attractive redheaded woman. I wonder why they aren't being packaged?
I think that woman was already released, and immediately made a political figure in Russia. 90% sure.

E: Maria Butina did 9 months for her efforts to infiltrate the NRA. She’s in the Russian State Duma now. I hope some gun zealots got decent sexual favors out of her spy work, or this story doesn’t have much of a happy ending.
Leisher
Site Admin

Russia

Post by Leisher »

Anna Chapman was the hot redhead one.

I don't think either was part of the couple just caught in DC within the last few years, but maybe it was Chapman I'm thinking of? They all mix together at some point.

Maybe the U.S. should put spies in jail for longer than Russia puts people in jail for minor weed offenses. Maybe then we'd have more bargaining chips.
Troy

Russia

Post by Troy »

Oh man, I had seen pictures of Anna but didn't put that together. Russian spymasters have a, uh, type:

Maria

Anna
Leisher
Site Admin

Russia

Post by Leisher »

Top has a bit more of a edgy "I've seen some shit" look about her.

Bottom is a honeypot that I think we all would have failed.
Troy

Russia

Post by Troy »

Leisher wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 1:11 pm Top has a bit more of a edgy "I've seen some shit" look about her.

Bottom is a honeypot that I think we all would have failed.
What we really needed was a Mr. Bean type guy willing to smash a hot redhead while knowing no useful secret intel. I volunteer if they send her sister next.
GORDON
Site Admin

Russia

Post by GORDON »

I just got tricked by a lying headline. It says "Entire Russian Divisions are surredering," which could happen and would be great. But then the article says "literally thousands have used the Ukrinian 'I surrender' website. So I guess they tricked me into clicking and giving them an ad impression.

So don't click on this.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/whole-divisi ... 58448.html
Entire divisions of Russian army are surrendering and over a million people have used Ukrainian website "I Want To Live"

Ukrainska Pravda
Sat, December 17, 2022 at 10:49 AM EST·2 min read
Over 1,200,000 people, most of them within the Russian Federation, have used resources provided by the Ukrainian national project "Hochu zhit" ["I Want To Live"], which gives Russian soldiers an opportunity to surrender.

Source: Andrii Yusov, a spokesman for Defence Intelligence of the Ministry of Defence of Ukraine, on the 24-hour news broadcast

Quote: "More than 1,200,000 people have used information resources from the ‘I Want To Live’ project. The overwhelming majority of them are people who are in the territory of the so-called Russian Federation.

Currently these are not intents to surrender, but people finding out how they and their relatives can save their lives in this bloody and unjust war of Putin’s occupiers against Ukraine."

Details: Yusov reported that every day, more than 100 people make contact through the project’s hotline, chatbot and other means of communication.

"There are results, and they are considerable; this applies both to individual Ruscists [Ruscism is the ideology of Russian military expansionism - ed.] who surrender, and also to entire divisions. These are not only rank-and-file troops, but also officers. But the most active are undoubtedly the partially mobilised [soldiers]. These are people who have no idea what they are doing in the war against Ukraine or why they are here," Yusov said.

Details. The Ukrainian national project "I Want To Live" aims to help Russian soldiers to safely surrender to the Armed Forces of Ukraine.

To receive information on how to surrender, Russian soldiers or their relatives should call the 24-hour hotline: +38 066 580 34 98; +38 093 119 29 84.

Background: On 4 October, Ukraine’s Defence Intelligence reported that over the past few weeks over 2,000 Russian soldiers had contacted them asking for an opportunity to surrender.

The "I Want To Live" website is blocked in Russia.
Leisher
Site Admin

Russia

Post by Leisher »

GORDON
Site Admin

Russia

Post by GORDON »

Black knight up in here threatening to bleed on them.
Leisher
Site Admin

Russia

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 10:14 am Black knight up in here threatening to bleed on them.
That is perfect.
Leisher
Site Admin

Russia

Post by Leisher »

GORDON
Site Admin

Russia

Post by GORDON »

Oopsie.