Russia

For stuff that is general.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Russia

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:13 am The U.S. Embassy has warned Americans to leave Russia.
Who the fuck would have stayed?
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Russia

Post by Leisher »

Dude translates Putin's latest speech.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Russia

Post by Leisher »

Russian nuclear weapons convoy heading to Ukraine.

So, uh, should we start worrying?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Russia

Post by TheCatt »

lol
GORDON
Site Admin

Russia

Post by GORDON »

What amuses me is that supposedly Russia is throwing the best of what they have at Ukraine, and Ukraine hasn't even defended with anything that we invented this century.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Russia

Post by Leisher »

Ukraine assassinated a Russian dude's daughter.

Not a good move when you're winning the PR campaign to kill an innocent woman.

Meanwhile, Russia is shelling civilians in Zaporizhzhia and has captured their nuclear power plant.

Oh, and Russia is dealing with all of their new soldiers not wanting to be there or fight.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Russia

Post by TheCatt »

I wonder how many Ukrainians have been "assassinated" by Russia.
Leisher
Site Admin

Russia

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 1:12 pm I wonder how many Ukrainians have been "assassinated" by Russia.
Yeah, but they're the "bad guys".

Ukraine has had the advantage of being the victim, so intentionally murdering someone's daughter and not them is bad guy behavior. Had they assassinated the guy, it'd be less of an issue.

It's a bad look.

It can take a lifetime to build a reputation, but minutes to ruin it. Ask Will Smith.
Leisher
Site Admin

Russia

Post by Leisher »

Troy

Russia

Post by Troy »

What looks like road and train lanes cut to Crimea from the Russia side.

Leisher
Site Admin

Russia

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Russia

Post by TheCatt »

It's like Fox News, but a little more Russian.
Leisher
Site Admin

Russia

Post by Leisher »

It's perfect propaganda honestly.

Take real life things and then twist them just enough.
Leisher
Site Admin

Russia

Post by Leisher »

Putin told the UN that he is willing to discuss the situation at the nuclear power plant in Zaporizhzhia.

This is a massive shift in tone from him. Granted, it's only on one issue, but the situation there must be really bad. I wonder if there's an impending meltdown?

It also does sort of show that maybe he's not so willing to use nukes if he's so concerned about a nuclear plant.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Russia

Post by TheCatt »

Russia declares Meta a terrorist organization
From CNN's Uliana Pavlova

The Russian Federal Financial Monitoring Service has added the US multinational tech company Meta to its registry of organizations involved in terrorism and extremism.

The parent company of Facebook and Instagram has been banned in Russia, says Rosfinmonitoring.
Cakedaddy

Russia

Post by Cakedaddy »

That's something I pretty much support.
Leisher
Site Admin

Russia

Post by Leisher »

They're obviously NOT terrorists, but to be fair, it could be very easily argued and proven that they do support left wing extremism.
Leisher
Site Admin

Russia

Post by Leisher »

Biden says nice things about Putin.

I'm glad his team had him say these things. A nice way to de-escalate tensions there.

In other news, nobody knows who blew up the pipeline (except conspiracy theorists :roll: ) and nobody knows who sabotaged that bridge. Do we think it's Ukraine (real motive for both), Russia (motive for the bridge, but the pipeline?), or a third party? (The U.S. could have incentive to sabotage the pipeline to get Europe off the Russian tit, but so could other countries like China.)
TheCatt
Site Admin

Russia

Post by TheCatt »

pipeline - Russia

bridge - Ukraine
Leisher
Site Admin

Russia

Post by Leisher »

The UN "overwhelmingly" has told Russia their annexation of four territories inside Ukraine is horseshit and won't be recognized.