Russia

For stuff that is general.
Troy

Russia

Post by Troy »

When the Russia has gained ground in the last few months they have been trading 100s of men for half a kilometer at a time. Ground themselves down.

Are in the midst of an epic collapse. This does not seem recoverable, without a full mobilization and retraining of the Russian military.
Troy

Russia

Post by Troy »

“All part of the plan”

Leisher
Site Admin

Russia

Post by Leisher »

Is a legit win even possible for Russia anymore?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Russia

Post by GORDON »

I legit hope Ukraine decides "fuck this" and pushes toward Moscow.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Russia

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:43 pm Is a legit win even possible for Russia anymore?
I feel like the answer is yes, but... how? I mean, they're still winning, overall.
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Russia

Post by GORDON »

Nukes.

But that just changes the game.
Troy

Russia

Post by Troy »

TheCatt wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 1:01 pm
Leisher wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:43 pm Is a legit win even possible for Russia anymore?
I feel like the answer is yes, but... how? I mean, they're still winning, overall.
At this point they have wrecked the Russian military though, their best missiles, vehicles, weapons, and troops have been sacrificed for gains they can lose in a weeks time. If this is winning it is bizarre way to do it. They can’t replace what they have lost.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Russia

Post by TheCatt »

The counteroffensive is small.
Troy

Russia

Post by Troy »

Agree it’s moderate gains - but also that map is showing 2014 gains by Russia like Crimea and LPR/DPR.
Leisher
Site Admin

Russia

Post by Leisher »

18 people in Russia are about to jump off buildings...
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Russia

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Russia

Post by Leisher »

Putin mobilizes 300K citizens for the war in Ukraine.

Want to protest? I would advise against it:
“The Moscow Prosecutor's Office warns that the distribution of such materials… as well as participation in illegal actions are punishable under the current administrative and criminal legislation,” the statement read.
“The deed can be qualified as an administrative offense… which is punishable, including in the form of imprisonment for up to 15 years,” it added.
Called up to go to an invasion that's going badly and thrown in jail for 15 years if they complain? If only they were as oppressed as the woke mob here...

In totally unrelated news:
Travel agency websites in Russia show a dramatic increase in the demand for flights to destinations where Russians would not require a visa.

According to Google Trends, there has been a sharp rise in people searching “Aviasales,” which is a leading Russian flight sales engine. The number has quadrupled in the last 24 hours.

A survey of one-way fares in coming days to Belgrade, Tel Aviv and Istanbul shows a doubling and tripling of prices.
And Putin is threatening the use of nukes:
Putin said in a speech that he would use "all the means at our disposal," and even raised the specter of nuclear weapons, if he deemed the "territorial integrity" of Russia to be jeopardized.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Russia

Post by TheCatt »

Putin can't lose, so he has to escalate the war.
Leisher
Site Admin

Russia

Post by Leisher »

Hopefully some Russians get to him before he can take the world down with him.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Russia

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON
Site Admin

Russia

Post by GORDON »

"Of course we not killing dissidents. Gravity is. You suggest gravity only exist inside Russia? Absurd."
Leisher
Site Admin

Russia

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Russia

Post by TheCatt »

Gas pipeline bombed. There was no flow (but gas was still in the pipeline). Interesting, all eyes are pointed at Russia, who, of course, has denied it.
Leisher
Site Admin

Russia

Post by Leisher »

Who else would sabotage the pipeline except Russia?

The U.S. Embassy has warned Americans to leave Russia.

Russia is handing draft orders to any able bodied male trying to flee the country.

Fake draft referendums were held in Russian controlled territory in Ukraine claiming the people want to be in Russia. These four areas are expected to be annexed by Russia pretty quickly.

Again, I really hope someone takes out Putin before he decides to see what happens if he nukes Kyiv.
Leisher
Site Admin

Russia

Post by Leisher »

Apple removes Russian social media giant VK from app store
That's cool.

Hey, could you imagine if the world clamped down like this on countries that currently engage in slavery, genocide, corporate espionage at levels equal to the rest of the world combined, IP theft, general oppression of its people, hostile actions against its neighbors, and so on? *cough*China*cough*