USPS Informed Delivery

For stuff that is general.
Leisher
Site Admin

USPS Informed Delivery

Post by Leisher »

Maybe the plane carrying it crashed somewhere in the Pacific and it'll be delivered to you 5 years later by a castaway?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

USPS Informed Delivery

Post by GORDON »

Leisher wrote: Maybe the plane carrying it crashed somewhere in the Pacific and it'll be delivered to you 5 years later by a castaway?
Out for delivery, today... fingers crossed.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
GORDON
Site Admin

USPS Informed Delivery

Post by GORDON »

Not delivered by tonight's deadline.

I wonder if the USPS problem is that it's the south.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

USPS Informed Delivery

Post by TheCatt »

Informed Delivery has been broken for me for almost a week. They updated their password requirements, so my valid password always came back as "Invalid format" So I tried resetting the password. No matter what I tried, all passwords matching their new format, it kept giving me Invalid format at the end of the process.

Today I finally decided to try using Microsoft Edge, and it worked. :(
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

USPS Informed Delivery

Post by Leisher »

The government is deep in bed with MS, so always use their shit when dealing with government stuff.

And the new Edge is honestly not bad. It's not great, but it's a billion times better than the previous Edge which simply didn't work. It still boggles my mind that it was ever released or fixed.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

USPS Informed Delivery

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: The government is deep in bed with MS, so always use their shit when dealing with government stuff.

And the new Edge is honestly not bad. It's not great, but it's a billion times better than the previous Edge which simply didn't work. It still boggles my mind that it was ever released or fixed.
Don't care. I use Chrome, The End. It'd have to be super-compelling to make a switch. And, unless it starts sucking my dick...
Leisher
Site Admin

USPS Informed Delivery

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
Leisher wrote: The government is deep in bed with MS, so always use their shit when dealing with government stuff.

Don't care. I use Chrome, The End. It'd have to be super-compelling to make a switch. And, unless it starts sucking my dick...
I also use Chrome primarily.

Just pointing out that Edge is no longer the worst browser. I'd give that title to Safari now.
TheCatt
Site Admin

USPS Informed Delivery

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: I'd give that title to Safari now.
Apple software so terrible, and yet...
TheCatt
Site Admin

USPS Informed Delivery

Post by TheCatt »

OMg. The bug is that on Chrome it won't let you use a saved password. It throws a validation exception every time. So I have to type my password like a heathen.
Leisher
Site Admin

USPS Informed Delivery

Post by Leisher »

https://youtu.be/xaVgRj2e5_s?t=172
TheCatt
Site Admin

USPS Informed Delivery

Post by TheCatt »

I loved that scene as a kid. Still do.
TheCatt
Site Admin

USPS Informed Delivery

Post by TheCatt »

12/2 - I request a package pickup.

12/3 - USPS picks up said package.

12/6 - USPS delivers said package.

12/9 - USPS notifies me that they have received the package pickup request.