Dating in your 40s

For stuff that is general.
Vince

Dating in your 40s

Post by Vince »

Leisher wrote: We're all heading towards death from the moment we're born. Some people's required laps are just less than others.
*like*
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
TheCatt
Site Admin

Dating in your 40s

Post by TheCatt »

It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Dating in your 40s

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Dating in your 40s

Post by TheCatt »

Cats are bad. I would feel the same way about a woman with a cat.
Leisher
Site Admin

Dating in your 40s

Post by Leisher »

Without googling, what percent of American households have cats?

(I got this as a trivia question yesterday.)
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Dating in your 40s

Post by GORDON »

In those pictures, the problem isn't the cat.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Dating in your 40s

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Without googling, what percent of American households have cats?

25%?
GORDON
Site Admin

Dating in your 40s

Post by GORDON »

You can't show a picture of a dork with and without a cat and expect to discover some deep truth.
Leisher
Site Admin

Dating in your 40s

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:

25%?
29% I had guessed 30% and lost because I was over.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Dating in your 40s

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote:
TheCatt wrote:

25%?
29% I had guessed 30% and lost because I was over.
So many terrible people...
Leisher
Site Admin

Dating in your 40s

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Dating in your 40s

Post by TheCatt »

lol. i wont believe it though cuz it's tiktok :)
GORDON
Site Admin

Dating in your 40s

Post by GORDON »

Just saw this in a profile:

"I do not like it when a man argues with me and does not respect me and my feelings."

That hits all kinds of red flags for me.
Leisher
Site Admin

Dating in your 40s

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 6:25 pm Just saw this in a profile:

"I do not like it when a man argues with me and does not respect me and my feelings."

That hits all kinds of red flags for me.
Red flags for anyone with a brain.
Leisher
Site Admin

Dating in your 40s

Post by Leisher »

Americans are less likely to have sex, commit, or get married than ever before.

26% of Americans haven't done the hibbity bibbity in the last year.

I really wish we could see the stats on how many mass shooters were in this number. I'm betting it's close to 100%.
GORDON
Site Admin

Dating in your 40s

Post by GORDON »

Some of us are hogging all the women. The benefit of loosening up "traditional family values" is that women are more free to just bang when they want to bang, and don't need to settle for a mediocre dude, so mediocre dudes aren't getting any play.

Good for me, prolly bad for society.
GORDON
Site Admin

Dating in your 40s

Post by GORDON »

Why is it that the hottest women are the most insecure about their looks?
Leisher
Site Admin

Dating in your 40s

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 9:26 am Why is it that the hottest women are the most insecure about their looks?
Because that's all they have been valued for their entire lives and they know eventually looks fade.
GORDON
Site Admin

Dating in your 40s

Post by GORDON »

Getting hit with a new scam at the moment, thought I'd share.

1. Got a plain-ol text message out of the blue from a Washington state area code. "Hey are you the same GORDON with the equestrian training school?" That's weird, but I politely state that I am not.

2. Person on the other end is friendly, and after a couple exchanges, seems interested. And with a name like "Joanna Chow" my yellow fever begins to act up. So I engage, out of curiosity.

3. We move it off of SMS to Telegram, which I'm fine with, because at this point I'm still 75% sure this is just a scam, but I'm curious because I've never been fished over SMS before.

4. SOon after we moved to Telegram, "her" tone shifted. I noticed how "she" seemed interested in everything I said, often repeating it back to me with a bit of embellishment. Also, her telegram # was a Los Angeles area code.

5. Then I realized I was talking to a Chat AI. I figured this out after about 10 back and forth exchanges.

Now, I've heard of shakedowns where a hot girl talks you into jerking off on camera, and then "she" blackmails money out of you or she sends the video to your entire facebook list, or whatever.... so of course I'm not going to do that. But I'm kind of curious if I can play it "shy" and get nudes from "her" first. I like looking at naked chicks even if it IS a scam attempt. I've tried a couple angles, but "she" is deflecting. Interestingly, though, "she" hasn't asked me for apple gift cards or anything, yet. I'm going to shoot her a "good morning" and see where today goes.

So I don't know...... the real noteworthy thing here is that I got a random text to my cell phone, out of the blue, and they knew enough about that number to use my name and try to fish me. I've been fished a thousand times over the dating apps, but never "offline" like this. Anyone else ever hear of this angle?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Dating in your 40s

Post by TheCatt »

Most of the "out of the blue" texts are actually pig butchering scams, especially in the absence of nudes (blackmail/jailbait/LEO scams).

The goal is to encourage a friendship, then you "invest together" in some crypto thing that supposedly makes lots of money, but of course it's a Hotel California for your $$.

https://nordvpn.com/blog/pig-butchering-scam/