Bad Economic Predictions

For stuff that is general.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Bad Economic Predictions

Post by TheCatt »

I understand google wants to avoid review bombing, particularly from people not using said app... but I've got to believe a large # of those reviews were actual users.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Bad Economic Predictions

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Bad Economic Predictions

Post by Leisher »

Uber rich asshole leaves Twitter "due to threats" after goading the day traders.

The threats cross a line, but read the fucking room. When you're one of the richest men on the planet, maybe don't mock people with nothing fighting for scraps.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Bad Economic Predictions

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:57 pm Uber rich asshole leaves Twitter "due to threats" after goading the day traders.

The threats cross a line, but read the fucking room. When you're one of the richest men on the planet, maybe don't mock people with nothing fighting for scraps.
Srsly. This is why people say things like "kill the rich"
Leisher
Site Admin

Bad Economic Predictions

Post by Leisher »

NY Young Republicans to "re-occupy Wall St" to protest the BS.

Wall St.'s greed is uniting people better than our politicians!
Leisher
Site Admin

Bad Economic Predictions

Post by Leisher »

From what Twitter tells me, WSB people were NOT behind the call to buy silver today. That was misinformation spread by hedge fund managers.

True?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Bad Economic Predictions

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:56 pm From what Twitter tells me, WSB people were NOT behind the call to buy silver today. That was misinformation spread by hedge fund managers.

True?
Impossible to know.
Leisher
Site Admin

Bad Economic Predictions

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:28 pm
Leisher wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:56 pm From what Twitter tells me, WSB people were NOT behind the call to buy silver today. That was misinformation spread by hedge fund managers.

True?
Impossible to know.
Well, did the brokers stop silver trading? :D
Leisher
Site Admin

Bad Economic Predictions

Post by Leisher »

All the reddit target stocks are way down.

How many "diamond hands" have lost a ton of money?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Bad Economic Predictions

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:58 am All the reddit target stocks are way down.

How many "diamond hands" have lost a ton of money?
A lot.
Leisher
Site Admin

Bad Economic Predictions

Post by Leisher »

Redditors and others, like Marc Cuban, are claiming just to hang on as the drops are being caused by hedge funds fighting back, but the stocks will climb again.

Think that's true?

I might grab a couple hundred in AMC stock and see what happens.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Bad Economic Predictions

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:06 am Redditors and others, like Marc Cuban, are claiming just to hang on as the drops are being caused by hedge funds fighting back, but the stocks will climb again.

Think that's true?

I might grab a couple hundred in AMC stock and see what happens.
No one knows. But my money's going to be on hedge funds and other deep pockets.
Leisher
Site Admin

Bad Economic Predictions

Post by Leisher »

I have not done shit, but saw Dave Portney sold his stocks today. He bought high and sold low. So much for his diamond hands.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Bad Economic Predictions

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:35 pm I have not done shit, but saw Dave Portney sold his stocks today. He bought high and sold low. So much for his diamond hands.
Lol
Leisher
Site Admin

Bad Economic Predictions

Post by Leisher »

Elon helps DOGE "skyrocket".

I bought $100 worth of it last night at $.035-something for fun. It was trending on Twitter and peeps were saying today they would get it to $.10, so what the hell. I missed out on the other ones and wanted in on the trading.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Bad Economic Predictions

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:15 am Elon helps DOGE "skyrocket".

I bought $100 worth of it last night at $.035-something for fun. It was trending on Twitter and peeps were saying today they would get it to $.10, so what the hell. I missed out on the other ones and wanted in on the trading.
Where did you buy it?

Also, it's a complete garbage coin. There is an infinite supply. It has no value.
Leisher
Site Admin

Bad Economic Predictions

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:58 am Where did you buy it?
Some dude in an alley. Robinhood of all places.
TheCatt wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:58 am Also, it's a complete garbage coin. There is an infinite supply. It has no value.
I plan to dump it when it hits .045.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Bad Economic Predictions

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:00 am
TheCatt wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:58 am Where did you buy it?
Some dude in an alley. Robinhood of all places.
TheCatt wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:58 am Also, it's a complete garbage coin. There is an infinite supply. It has no value.
I plan to dump it when it hits .045.
According to coindesk, it's already tehre!
Leisher
Site Admin

Bad Economic Predictions

Post by Leisher »

Yeah, I'm watching it. I don't know. I might wait until tomorrow. I saw some tweets about a jump at 9 p.m. tonight, which tracks as it did climb overnight.

End of the day, it's $100, so who gives a fuck?

Have you looked at WSB today? Wow.
3 days?! Are you for real?!
Discussion
Ok first off, it's been 3 whole fucking days, you fucking retards. Secondly, it hasn't even been 3 whole fucking days, you fucking retards! Tuesday closed at 90. Wednesday closed at 92.41. Even if you eat crayons and can't read, you'd have to be dumber than the dumbest fuck who ever fucked your wife to think that 92.41 is less than 90.

3 fucking days. And not even. That's all it took for the hedgies to beat you into submission, you weak-ass paper-handed bitch. And they knew it, too. They're laughing all the way to $5 knowing everyone will lose interest. I'm sure they weren't even expecting 3 fuckkng days. I'm sure they were at least expecting us to last a week.

So STFU and hold your fucking shares. It's that fucking easy. Turn off your phone, block access to your brokerage, whatever the fuck, just hold.

140 shares and buying more at open. Holding like my wife's boyfriend holds her sweet ass. So that one day I can be her boyfriend too.

TL;DR: you're a fucking pussy. Hold your shares and buy the dip.

ETA: I love this fucking stonk. That's the only reason I'm buying more and holding. Not financial advice. I am retard.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Bad Economic Predictions

Post by TheCatt »

WSB is a trip, but it's like reality shows, just watch :)

Money buys happiness