Sex Scandals

For stuff that is general.
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by GORDON »

Honestly, seems kinda tame. An unwanted shoulder massage once, and some questionable yet still rated PG video clips. I look at Corey Haim as "this is what a fucked up, sexually abused kid" looks like.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

McCurdy, who the article is mainly about, is the real abused victim there. Grande was just sexualized and her being a bigger star, it has more people talking about what was going on at Nickelodeon.

Corey Haim was definitely sexually abused and it led to his drug addiction and death.

Nobody in the "morally and intellectually superior" Hollywood crowd seems to give a shit. Rape kids and destroy their lives all you want, but you had better not vote Republican!
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

I'd say kill these fucks, but they're clearly mentally ill and need to be institutionalized.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

Dan price is the guy who's famous for paying a minimum wage of $70k (maybe $80k now?)
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 5:19 pm Gary Busey
I'm just surprised he hasn't done it/been accused earlier.
GORDON
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by GORDON »

"In the 4th degree?" What's that, "He looked at me and it made me feel dirty?"
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:40 pm "In the 4th degree?" What's that, "He looked at me and it made me feel dirty?"
Convention promoter weighs in.
“It was about contact. It was about touching,” Lt. Robert Scheunemann told The Philadelphia Inquirer of the muliple complaints police had received about Busey’s conduct.
I'm thinking that implies he might have been getting a bit handsy with people asking for pictures?

They're lucky Mr. Joshua didn't show up.
GORDON
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by GORDON »

He'd hold eye contact while holding a lighter under his own forearm.
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

He's fucking crazy man. He's like out there.
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

GORDON
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by GORDON »

She said yah then she said nah but no take backsies a year later.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:08 pm Arcade Fire's Win Butler.
Sure looks like bad decisions + regret.
GORDON
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by GORDON »

The way i see it....

Girl becomes a teenager. Wants to do adult things. Mom says no, there are predators out there and they'll abuse you and won't be punished.

Evil men on Facebook tell women not to walk through lions dens wearing meat necklaces (go to shady spots dressed to attract) because they'll be abused and it will be he said/she said and the male won't be punished

So the woman does all these things she was told to not do over and over, gets abused, and says no one warned her and besides she should be allowed to do whatever she wants. And she should, in a perfect world. The problem is, we all exist in THIS world and all the hashtag campaigns in the world won't stop predators.

Seedy bars. City back alleys. NBA and musician busses. Stay out because you're gonna get raped.

It's hard sometimes to not tell a person, "how many more times did you need to be warned?"
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 3:29 pm The problem is, we all exist in THIS world
This is a reality a shocking number of human beings cannot accept and not just in sexually related things.
GORDON
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by GORDON »

I'd bet a dollar that no attractive woman who is sick of male attention.... Would choose to be unattractive and not get the attention.
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »