Sex Scandals

For stuff that is general.
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

Context...

Horatio Sanz possible pedo and did stuff in front of other SNL cast members.

This girl also has emails from Jimmy Fallon using his NBC email account. No idea what they contain.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by GORDON »

Saw someone on Reddit yesterday claim that our democracy nearly toppled on January 6.

These people vote
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 11:02 am Saw someone on Reddit yesterday claim that our democracy nearly toppled on January 6.

These people vote
Trump was certainly trying to topple it. The rioters were trying to delay it.

I wonder how many more people Trump would have needed? If Pence had refused to hold the certification, would it have mattered?
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

Those rioters had zero power to do shit. The worst thing they could have possibly achieved is carrying out violence on an elected official.

Pence had more power and did the right thing.

Remember when Trump won the election and 10 Ds kept demanding that the electoral votes not be counted or accepted? Remember when Ds claimed the 2000 election was "stolen"? Pepperidge Farms remembers.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 1:03 pm Remember when Trump won the election and 10 Ds kept demanding that the electoral votes not be counted or accepted? Remember when Ds claimed the 2000 election was "stolen"? Pepperidge Farms remembers.
7 Ds, all house members, no Senators.
the objections to Arizona's votes wound up being backed by only six Republicans in the Senate and 121 House Republicans. The objections to Pennsylvania votes received support from seven Republican senators and 138 House Republicans.
More objections were planned, but people changed their minds after the riots.

2000 was certainly controversial. Still unclear who would have won.
Cakedaddy

Sex Scandals

Post by Cakedaddy »

So Liesher posts a picture about how child sex abuse is ignored for Jan 6 and you guys talk about Jan 6. I believe the kids would say SMH.
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

I don't care how many people were involved in any incident. It happened.
TheCatt wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 1:15 pm 2000 was certainly controversial. Still unclear who would have won.
I thought it was pretty clear who did win.

Jan 6th was a horrible moment in U.S. history. It was an embarrassment for everyone involved in government. I don't know yet if Trump belongs in jail because so far I haven't seen a smoking gun that showed he actively planned it. It seems more like wishful thinking and then him believing his own delusions. I do know he needs to be removed from ever running for public office again if for nothing more than he took no action when violence in his name was occurring.

Side note: AOC, still traumatized by the horrific events of Jan 6th (despite her never being in any danger a mile and a half away) was very vocal about not giving security protections to SCOTUS justices this week after a man was arrested outside SCOTUS justice Kavanuagh's home with plans to kill him. This is a week after a retired federal judge was murdered by a man with a list of Rs he also planned to murder. This is, what, two years after a man tried to murder multiple Rs Senators (or were they House or a mix?) at a softball game.

Actually being shot at, stalked, and/or being on kill lists by actual armed murderers = Nothing to worry about.

Being perfectly safe from an unorganized and unarmed mob of tourists with no plan = Clearly a coup that demands prime time hearings.
Cakedaddy wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 2:06 pm So Liesher posts a picture about how child sex abuse is ignored for Jan 6 and you guys talk about Jan 6. I believe the kids would say SMH.
You know, I almost posted this morning to Gordo that this was the wrong thread, but fuck it. Nobody seems to give two fucks about kids being sexualized and groomed anyway. Half the country is trying to completely normalize the sexualization of children and it's fucking crickets from the majority of America.
"Hey, you're 18! You shouldn't have a gun!"
"Hey, you're 5! Come attend this trans strip show with me and I'll give you some singles to stuff into their thongs as your parents look on and smile. Would you like to get rid of your penis and start living as a woman? We'll make sure you can do that with or without your parents' permission."

Yay progressivism!
TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 2:24 pm I thought it was pretty clear who did win.
Go back and read through what happened. Late votes, scrubbed recounts, etc. Who was FL SoS, etc. It's unknown who would have won, imho.
Leisher wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 2:24 pm "Hey, you're 5! Come attend this trans strip show with me and I'll give you some singles to stuff into their thongs as your parents look on and smile. Would you like to get rid of your penis and start living as a woman? We'll make sure you can do that with or without your parents' permission."
Like Conservatives say, "Parents rights"
TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

OK, to Cake's point: Let's ban religion.
GORDON
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by GORDON »

I don't consider teenagers to be children.
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 2:28 pm Go back and read through what happened. Late votes, scrubbed recounts, etc. Who was FL SoS, etc. It's unknown who would have won, imho.
Pretty sure history shows who won. Also, every election has ridiculous bullshit go on that boggles the mind of anyone that believes the U.S. is a first world country. And the shit happens in favor of both parties, so it's not like it is a vast conspiracy.
TheCatt wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 2:28 pm Like Conservatives say, "Parents rights"
Current society has firmly said parents have every right to raise their kid in the manner they want UNLESS it goes against "wokeness", and in those cases laws have been created so enablers can help kids circumvent their parents.

"Oh, you got an STI at 12? Well, no worries, in all 50 states you can get medical treatment without your parents finding out."

Yeah, SUPER healthy for the government to hide a 12 year old's sexual activity from their parents...
GORDON
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by GORDON »

There was some FL newspaper that was given access to all the ballots, and even when the "hanging chad" nonsense was ignored for common sense, they had to admit that Bush won by 50ish votes.
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

Paul Haggis
In a statement The Allora Fest said they have “learned with dismay and shock the news that Paul Haggis is in custody for alleged violence.”

The fest’s directors “immediately proceeded to remove any participation of the director from the event” and “At the same time, they express full solidarity with the woman involved,” they added.
This is guilty until proven innocent. Although, to be fair...
Haggis, who wrote “Million Dollar Baby” and co-wrote and directed “Crash,” both of which he won an Oscar for, was sued in 2018 by publicist Haleigh Breest, who alleged that he had violently raped her after a premiere in 2013. The suit prompted three additional women to come forward with their own sexual misconduct accusations against Haggis, who has vehemently denied the claims. The trial is still pending, due to COVID delays.
Which begs the question, if those incidents were public knowledge and they were, why didn't the festival directors dismiss him previously based on those? Why only do so with the latest allegation? It makes it seem like they don't really give a shit if the guy is a rapist unless it makes them look bad.
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

Vince McMahon paid hush money to former female wrestlers and workers. There's also a rape allegation out there.

This one fascinates me. They're publicly traded, but Vince is the majority owner. Can the board legit remove him if it comes to that? I know in a normal situation, yes, but what happens when the guy under investigation is the majority owner?

He has been in charge of that company for the majority of our lives.

Two of the board members are his son in law and his daughter, who is currently acting as interim CEO. The board voted her in, not Vince.

Also, I really need someone (Troy?) to explain to me how making a secret deal of silence for money isn't blackmail or illegal.
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

Sam from iCarly claims Nickelodeon offered her $300K to never talk about her experiences there.

This is all about them allowing Dan Schneider to groom and molest a bunch of underage girls while he was creating hit shows for them.
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

He's right in the sense that it doesn't look real at all any more, it's quite obviously staged with props and shit between the actors. But I mean, we've had women "having sex" with bras on for years, so it's always been fake.
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:02 pm But I mean, we've had women "having sex" with bras on for years, so it's always been fake.
Sexist.
GORDON
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by GORDON »

Always amusing to see a woman simulate a beejer like his penis is where his belly button should be.