Sex Scandals

For stuff that is general.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

They were not sexually assaulted. Kavanagh was accused of rape. Cuomo is accused of inappropriate comments and looking down a woman's blouse.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:45 am They were not sexually assaulted. Kavanagh was accused of rape. Cuomo is accused of inappropriate comments and looking down a woman's blouse.
Interesting distinction because a lot of women, including many of the ones who went after Kavanaugh, don't consider those two things different. In fact, Cuomo is also being accused of groping one woman's breasts, which crosses that "no physical contact" line that he was walking, and makes it sexual assault.

BTW, those same women, despite no evidence and witnesses saying the accusation was false, still say Kavanaugh is a rapist, so I don't think we're talking about rational thinkers. All the more reason to wonder why they're silent on Cuomo.

14 total lawsuits against Watson
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

South Carolina private investigator was paid to have sex edge at "massage" parlors.
At 20 of these businesses, he successfully solicited sexual services, typically in exchange for a cash tip that exceeded the cost of the actual massage. Each time, he stopped the women before completion, but the actions he describes — naked touching, probing and oral sex — still constitute sexual conduct under S.C. law, according to experts.
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:11 am South Carolina private investigator was paid to have sex edge at "massage" parlors.
At 20 of these businesses, he successfully solicited sexual services, typically in exchange for a cash tip that exceeded the cost of the actual massage. Each time, he stopped the women before completion, but the actions he describes — naked touching, probing and oral sex — still constitute sexual conduct under S.C. law, according to experts.
Fucking hilarious on multiple levels.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

Details on some of the Watson allegations.

He might not even be in the NFL next year if some of this stuff is true.
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

In addition to the two new lawsuits, Buzbee posted on Instagram on Tuesday night that he now doesn't feel comfortable going to the Houston Police Department with any information and that he and his clients "will go elsewhere to provide our evidence to investigative authorities." Earlier this month, Buzbee said he would submit affidavits and evidence from several women to the Houston PD and the Houston district attorney.
That's some bullshit.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

Youtube "personality" James Charles.
Beauty YouTuber James Charles has admitted sending sexually explicit messages to two 16-year-old boys.

"I fully understand my actions and how they are wrong," the 21-year-old influencer said in a video posted to his YouTube channel on Thursday.

Allegations against Charles first emerged on social media earlier this year.
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

Nike suspends Watson deal.

Interesting that they just suspended it and didn't outright drop him like we've seen in other scandals.
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:20 pm Venmo might be the downfall of Gaetz.
Probably shouldn't have used the eggplant and 17 emojis.
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

This reminds me of when Jerry Springer paid that prostitute with a check.
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

Watson wins suit and women suing him now has to reveal her name.

I really thought about this one, and I'm in favor of the ruling. Doesn't the law state that we're "innocent until proven guilty"? So why are we then protecting accusers, but not the accused? Are we really going to pretend false accusations don't happen?

Either both parties should be anonymous or neither. Fair is fair.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:49 am Watson wins suit and women suing him now has to reveal her name.

I really thought about this one, and I'm in favor of the ruling. Doesn't the law state that we're "innocent until proven guilty"? So why are we then protecting accusers, but not the accused? Are we really going to pretend false accusations don't happen?

Either both parties should be anonymous or neither. Fair is fair.
Feels compliant with the 6th amendment.
The Confrontation Clause of the Sixth Amendment to the United States Constitution provides that "in all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right…to be confronted with the witnesses against him."