Sex Scandals

For stuff that is general.
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

Cuomo could be impeached.

What's been interesting about this investigation is the revelation that Chris Cuomo was helping him try to discredit and silence accusers. I wonder how CNN will react?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:40 pm Cuomo could be impeached.

What's been interesting about this investigation is the revelation that Chris Cuomo was helping him try to discredit and silence accusers. I wonder how CNN will react?
Andrew Cuomo resigns

Lt Governor to take over. Word on the street is that the Republicans didn't want to impeach Cuomo because they wanted to run against him wounded. They also didn't want the Lt Governor to take over, as she's popular and more moderate that Cuomo. The Democrats didn't want her to take over because she wasn't their next in line to be Governor in NY.
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by GORDON »

Prediction: within 75 years, all politicians will have been spayed/neutered at birth.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

Neither party wanted her? Then I already love her.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:24 pm Neither party wanted her? Then I already love her.
Right?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 2:06 pm Cuomo's a dick.
Anyone willing to abandon their dog is a subhuman pile of shit.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 1:10 pm
20 more counts
Adult film star Ron Jeremy was charged Monday with 20 additional sexual assault counts, involving 12 women and a teen girl, that date back to 2004, the Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office said Monday.

The complaint against Jeremy, who earlier pleaded not guilty to three alleged rapes, includes five counts of forcible rape and lewd conduct with a 15-year-old girl. He pleaded not guilty to the additional charges in court Monday.
Jail
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

NWSL Carolina Courage Coach

The thing that gets me is this
Former soccer player Sinead Farrelly said she had experienced “multiple incidents where she felt coerced into having sex” with her coach, according to the Athletic. Farrelly was coached by Riley during her time with the Philadelphia Independence, New York Fury and Portland Thorns, telling the outlet, “I felt under his control.”
Why would you feel that way? Like how does that happen?

Coach almost definitely shouldn't be having sex with their players, but they're all adults...
GORDON
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by GORDON »

Because some women shouldn't be allowed to be in public without at least one male family member. Then they'll never feel like they are under another man's control,
TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

I'm sure everyone's heard about the 300,000 kids probably molested by French priests over the years...
The Onion is there
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

I thought the Onion only did parody headlines?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 3:47 pm I thought the Onion only did parody headlines?
It's funny because it's true.
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

BI does an 8 month investigation into Dave Portnoy and has two or three girls claim violent sexual encounters with him.

Dave Portnoy responds with screenshots of their conversations, including one post intercourse. This does seem like the kind of video that is really pissing off his lawyers (Troy?): Totally not related stock tip. Today Penn reported their Q3 earnings.
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

I cannot stand Dave Portnoy. I think he's a fucking tool. However, he's kicking the shit out of Business Insider right now.

This is the police report that is the "evidence" for their expose on him and texts from the girls in the report after their sexual encounter. The police report is damning for BI because it's just a mother bitching about a 43 year old man banging legal aged women and even pointing out that he specifically ensures they are adults.

8 month investigation and they have absolutely zero actual evidence. Yet that didn't stop them from publishing and advertising it. And their global editor just "accidentally" doxed Portnoy this evening by not blacking out his address and whatnot when posting the cover page for that police report. Note that he didn't post the report itself. BI learned nothing from Gawker...
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

Dave Portnoy vs the MSM is the fight I didn't know I wanted to see this year.

Washington Post tries to interview him and then posts a message about him turning them down while implying he had something to hide.

He fires back: I am all in on people doing this to keep the MSM in check. I remember a guy went on Jim Jefferies show in Australia and recorded the interview without them knowing. (I posted this here somewhere.) He then showed how they edited the video to make him look bad versus how the interview actually went.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

Seems reasonable that each party would get to record the interview.
GORDON
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by GORDON »

So many things supporting my theory that the MSM doesn't exist to report news, it exists to sell advertisements.

Fair reporting isn't titillating and doesn't get the eyeballs.

At this point I'm almost willing to bet that evidence doesn't exist to prove me wrong. If the entity exists under a capitalist free market, then its main mission is to make profit.
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:03 am Seems reasonable that each party would get to record the interview.
Right? By refusing aren't you essentially telling the person that you ARE going to cut and edit it to get whatever narrative you want?

And I agree Gordon.