Sex Scandals

For stuff that is general.
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:55 pm
Leisher wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:58 pm Former US Olympics coach John Geddert.

Human trafficking? Fucking die.
He took your advice
There's being mentally unstable, and then there's being a coward.
GORDON wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:03 pm Human trafficking, and he was given the option to surrender instead of being arrested.
I'm sure time frame of crimes, your record, and so on have something to do with why some people are given the option to turn themselves in over being arrested, but the line needs to be drawn on crimes as serious as this one.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:21 pm There's being mentally unstable, and then there's being a coward.
Man, just can't win with you!
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

Third woman accuses Cuomo.

To CNN's credit they're hammering him on this story every day.

Not to their credit is that they're basically ignoring his other scandal where Cuomo's covid actions probably killed thousands. Maybe it's because they spent so much time and headlines praising the job he was doing?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:19 am GOP NC Rep Madison Cawthorn
He tried to kiss some women, said some crude things, and drove women places (probably due to the implication), all bad. But, I dunno. His lying about the wreck, himself, and being a terrible fucking human being are more damning.
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:11 pm Les Miles
Ewwww
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 12:49 pm Stop me if you've heard this one.

Deshaun Watson and John Travolta walk into a massage parlor.
Right after he was unhappy with the Texans, eh?
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

The timing is definitely curious, but 3 lawsuits with 3 more potentially on the way.

Is it someone trying to punish him or did the Texans just stop protecting him?
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

12 lawsuits against Watson now.

His trade value has probably plummeted.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:26 pm 12 lawsuits against Watson now.

His trade value has probably plummeted.
Years ago that would have meant Washington taking a nibble at him.
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:51 am NY Rep Tom Reed
"I hear her voice and will not dismiss her. In reflection, my personal depiction of this event is irrelevant," he said. "Simply put, my behavior caused her pain, showed her disrespect and was unprofessional. I was wrong, I am sorry, and I take full responsibility."
Davis told the Post in a story published Friday that in a Minneapolis pub in 2017, Reed was drunk when he put his hand on her back and then his hand outside her blouse, unhooked her bra and then moved his hand to her thigh, moving it upward.
"A drunk congressman is rubbing my back," she told the Post that she had texted to a friend and co-worker that evening in 2017.
Thank goodness she had time to text while that was happening.
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

It does sort of hurt her story, doesn't it?
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

4 more lawsuits against Watson.

Is it fair to say that, in terms of sexual assaults, he's now the Harvey Weinstein of the sports world?
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

Thomas MIddleditch

Also, 2 more lawsuits were filed against Watson since I posted that earlier story.

I don't like the dragging of politics into this topic, but the dude has a point: