Sex Scandals

For stuff that is general.
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

They have to be trolling people, right?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

Busy day for pervs. First Megadeath, now these stories.

A Canadian lawmaker apparently likes to show off.

Cosby denied parole.
GORDON
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by GORDON »

You know.... I don't have a dog in that "public urination" topic.

But I really wish society would stop making things sexual, that aren't. If you see a guy pissing in public and think SEX, it says more about you, than it does him.

Same with breast feeding.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 1:07 pm If you see a guy pissing in public and think SEX, it says more about you, than it does him.

Same with breast feeding.
While there are always exceptions to the rule, I do agree with your sentiment here. Live near a golf course? You're going to be seeing guys hide behind trees. Deal with it.

However, if you live on a public street and someone is pissing out in the open so people can see their dick, maybe they're a creep.

I know someone who was caught peeing in public behind a bush while walking home from a bar. He was being responsible not to drive, but now he has to register as a sex offender. That's absolute horseshit and out of control beaurocracy. (Why does this site think that is misspelled?) I think a ticket for public urination would suffice for a first offense.
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

This one could go in the racism thread too.

Tavis Smiley attempting to make a comeback.

What's his angle?
“While I was watching this racial reckoning last summer, it was so clear to me that people were being heard to some degree, but there were no African American-owned platforms where people had their voice on a regular basis,”
Ok, but did you learn anything from having 6 women accuse you of inappropriate sexual advances, language, and behavior?
He did not reevaluate his workplace behavior because there was no cause to, he said, and again rejected any allegations of misconduct. After losing in court last year in a breach-of-contract suit over his firing, he's appealing the verdict that required about a $1.5 million payment from Smiley to PBS, which countersued him. A judge increased the award to about $2.6 million last August, according to The Washington Post.
Got to give him credit for being consistent. However, I'm guessing most women will believe him to be tone deaf to their issues. Plus, the courts clearly aren't siding with him.
“I have no idea why what happened to me happened," he said. “This Me Too moment happened at a time and in a way where it was very difficult, almost impossible, to put forth any other narrative, no matter how truthful that narrative was.”
Sometimes this stuff is so much fun to watch happen to someone who was/is part of "cancel culture" and this guy just seems completely oblivious to the irony and hypocrisy of his own situation and actions. For someone who wants to spend all of his time being an African-American voice and keep a conversation going so people hear about how oppressed they are, he sure doesn't seem to want to listen to women. I also think it's interesting that someone who lost $2.6M in a settlement, but still buys his own radio station is going to talk about being oppressed.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by GORDON »

Damn.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

Well, that movie's ruined now.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 9:54 am Trevor Bauer has some issues.
Los Angeles Dodgers star Trevor Bauer strangled a woman he was having sex with until she lost consciousness on multiple occasions,
I mean...
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

Yes, it absolutely does say a TON about her as well.

Pick your poison:
-She is into rough sex as well and fine with it in the moment, but now is using it to destroy a guy who spurned her.
-Golddiggers will put up with some shit, but once they know they aren't getting that ring...
-Some women are so desperate for a man and/or a certain stability a wealthy man represents that they are willing to look past some shit, but this became too much for her.
-She's a Giants fan and this was a long con.

She needs to see someone to find out why she allowed this even once.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

Well, in the article, it appears she was legit assaulted a first time. But why she didn't go the police then, and never come back, I have no idea. "Sorry I choked you to passing out, and then flipped you over and raped your ass, please come back"
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:01 am Well, in the article, it appears she was legit assaulted a first time. But why she didn't go the police then, and never come back, I have no idea.
Leisher wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 10:46 am -Golddiggers will put up with some shit, but once they know they aren't getting that ring...
-Some women are so desperate for a man and/or a certain stability a wealthy man represents that they are willing to look past some shit, but this became too much for her.
:?:
GORDON
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by GORDON »

- and some women like it. but then later see a payday opprutunity
TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

FBI failed to investigate Larry Nassar
FBI agents disregarded allegations by Olympic gymnasts that they were sexually assaulted by former national team doctor Larry Nassar and later made false statements to cover their mistakes, Justice Department investigators said Wednesday in a long-awaited report on the bureau’s handling of one of the biggest abuse cases in U.S. sports history.

The Justice Department’s inspector general detailed multiple failings in the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s response to the gymnasts’ complaints, which were first brought into the Indianapolis field office on July 28, 2015, by USA Gymnastics, the sport’s national governing body. For more than a year after that, the bureau did almost nothing in response.

The Indianapolis agents receive the brunt of the blame: according to the report, agents there were unsure if the allegations against Nassar represented a possible federal crime. They were also unsure how to handle concerns that had been brought to them in Indianapolis—the city where USA Gymnastics is headquartered—when there were no allegations of Nassar treating gymnasts there.
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

Someone finally remembered that Andrew Cuomo is a sexual predator.

Meanwhile, Activision Blizzard lawsuit could change the tech industry and the business world. A bit of hyperbole in that article, but the situation is interesting.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:18 pm Meanwhile, Activision Blizzard lawsuit could change the tech industry and the business world. A bit of hyperbole in that article, but the situation is interesting.
Bad link. https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/03/tech/act ... index.html
Leisher
Site Admin

Sex Scandals

Post by Leisher »

Thank you.