The MSM (Main Stream Media)

For stuff that is general.
GORDON
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by GORDON »

It boggles me anyone here believes anything reported relating to politics.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: It boggles me anyone here believes anything reported relating to politics.
So explain to me the life of believing nothing.
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by GORDON »

You think what I said, and what you said, are the same thing?

How often does a person you know irl have to lie to you before you stop believing them?
TheCatt
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: You think what I said, and what you said, are the same thing?

How often does a person you know irl have to lie to you before you stop believing them?
Is the NYT report on Trump's taxes a lie?
GORDON
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by GORDON »

How would I know?
Leisher
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by Leisher »

The MSM is really taking Trump to task for not condemning white supremacy during the debate last night. Here's the transcript for what exactly was said:

Does it perfectly sum up how he addresses issues, in that, I think one could make the argument that he did and one could make the argument that he didn't?

Interesting side note: Biden was asked to condemn Antifa and wouldn't, but I guess that doesn't matter because they're left wing?

Biden is having tons of praise heaped on him for using an Arabic word during the debate.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Biden is having tons of praise heaped on him for using an Arabic word during the debate.
CULTURAL APPROPRIATION
Leisher wrote: I think one could make the argument that he did and one could make the argument that he didn't?
I would argue he did not. "Stand back and stand by" means "Wait"
Leisher
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: CULTURAL APPROPRIATION
This is not incorrect by the rules of those who use this bullshit term.
TheCatt wrote: I would argue he did not. "Stand back and stand by" means "Wait"
I have seen it argued he meant to say "Stand down", and judging by how stupid he is and how often he misspeaks, they could be right.

"Stand back and stand by" doesn't even make sense in the context of what he was saying.

This is the current POTUS. Either way, how much farther can this country sink?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by Leisher »

"if not more"
TheCatt
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by TheCatt »

PRESIDENT TRUMP LETS GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN

OK, that's not what the article title is, but if you see such a title today. Technically it would be true.... for like minutes.

Even better, it was because he was campaigning instead of doing his job.
Trump signed the measure into law early Thursday after returning from a campaign event in Minnesota.
GORDON
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by GORDON »

I was wondering what the headlines would be if trump actually trounced biden in the debate. I mean, he would clearly be labelled the loser, but I just was wondering what they'd be.

"Trump Abuses the Elderly on Live TV."
Leisher
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Even better, it was because he was campaigning instead of doing his job.
I've always found it interesting that during election season so many politicians just leave their jobs.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by TheCatt »

Fox News: 20-pt font: Police seize arsenal after Portland man smashes patrol car window, hurts officer

So... take a moment, and think of what an arsenal means to you (non-English football fans). What weapons would constitute an arsenal?
Inside the vehicle, officers said they discovered window punch tools, pepper spray, throwing knives, a laser pointer, a slingshot, rocks, and other items, which were all seized as evidence.
Rocks and a slingshot? Of course.

Leisher
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by Leisher »

I'll bet when they search his mom's basement they find lots of lube and tissues.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: I'll bet when they search his mom's basement they find lots of lube and tissues.
"Male self assault arsenal discovered in underground bunker"
TheCatt
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by TheCatt »

Fox New later posted this Antifa protestor in action
Leisher
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by Leisher »

We really need a Libertarian news source.
Leisher
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by TheCatt »

Read that giant headline.
Pennsylvania has cast off hundreds of thousands of applications for mail-in ballots ahead of the 2020 election, because of confusion about the process.
Oh yes, lying is equal. Uh huh.
Leisher
Site Admin

The MSM

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Oh yes, lying is equal. Uh huh.
Equal to what?