The MSM (Main Stream Media)

For stuff that is general.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

There doesn't need to be a centralized body controlling the news, when all the people reporting the news are all-in on making sure their side looks good..... and the people who own the news are golfing with the people making the laws.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 5:32 pm
Welcome to Q-Anon.
I was listening to a podcast about declassified military documents and this one was discussed. A lot of the things the CIA did overseas ring very true about today's media. Oh, and they did it here too, but only in the 60s...
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

When Dan Rather got ganked with his fake-memo about W evading vietnam service, I went on the record claiming every fake from here on out will be perfect.

And we'll never know about them.

And I still say I don't see any $6 trillion annual dollars worth of government around me.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

As much as the people at CNN hate Trump, they have to LOVE Trump. He has been a source of daily headlines for them whether he did something news worthy or someone is just writing an opinion piece about him.

This isn't a defense of Trump or an attack on CNN. It's just interesting how much they use him for clicks and profit. I assume Fox does the same thing with Biden.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Yep. I knew lonf ago they were going to be upset when they didn't have him to kick him around any more.... but they're sure as hell keeping him in the headlines, for those ratings.

Two years into the next presidency and the MSM still can't get enough of trump.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

CNN's front page every day is all politics. As you all know typical their slant is attacking Trump and the GOP while praising the Ds. Fox is the exact opposite.

Meanwhile, the report about our kids' test scores seeing a massive drop is "below the fold".

Where the hell are our priorities and how can anyone think the MSM isn't a massive problem?

The test scores thing should be THE top story and they should be demanding answers from politicians regardless of what color tie they wear.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I think I was on the record saying that a year of no school was going to fuck up kids.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

This isn't just a year of no school though. Our education system is an absolute mess.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

My private school is pretty good!
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Great, your kid will be extra aware of how miserable he is working for some kid who plays politics better than your kid, and thus, is his boss! :D
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I already warned him about eating shit sandwiches, if there's a good paycheck.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Remember that CNN producer being caught on video talking about how they manipulate their viewers? He said they did to get them to vote for Biden and next they would take aim at climate change.

If not that, then explain this weird fucking headline:

GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Holy crap. Maybe if I become a climate change advocate, I can be king, too....
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Not banned. At all.
n any case, since the 29 April 2006 release of the Saturday Night Live — The Best of Saturday TV Funhouse DVD included “Conspiracy Theory Rock!” among 24 installments of that recurring SNL segment in a package officially released by NBC Universal Television, it’s fairly safe to say “Conspiracy Theory Rock!” is not now in a state of being “banned” or “suppressed” by network ownership.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

I would guess a huge number of all SNL skits were "never aired again". There are re-runs, but they never show the full episode and skits get cut from the re-runs.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Textbook creating division to push an agenda or creating clickbait consequences be damned. Pick one...

Indigenous Woman Attacked By Mob Of White People For Not Wearing A Bra

Yes, that's the actual headline of the article.

Opening line:
A horrifying video of an Indigenous woman being attacked by a mob of white people for not wearing a bra has gone viral on Twitter.
Later in the article:
“This lady is attacking me right now,” Gagnon says in the video. She later says that she believes the woman attacked her because she wasn’t wearing a bra.
Wait...so you ran the article with that headline and opening line despite the video not supporting the claim and the victim herself simply thinking that might be the reason?

The last four paragraphs the article, where they know 95% of eyes that see the headline will never reach:
According to the Ottawa Citizen, police were called to the Billings Bridge area in Ottawa, Canada, where the incident occurred after reports of a “collision.” Investigators deemed Gagnon had been assaulted, charged the suspects and took them into custody. Later, they were released after being served a notice to appear in court.

Authorities are describing the incident as a “verbal altercation that escalated into a physical altercation.”

While appearing in court, the unnamed 37-year-old suspect is said to be charged with assault and mischief.

The Ottawa Police Service Hate and Bias Crime Unit has also reviewed the case, though no hate-crime-related charges have been filed.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

And Catt scoffs at the idea that journalists have the data comprehension of an 75 IQ autist.