The MSM (Main Stream Media)

For stuff that is general.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Again, it isn't about reporting facts. It's about selling ads. They're either pretending to not understand that, or they're honestly ignorant. Either way, let them die.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

CNN "Analysis" piece so unaware of its own hypocrisy that it must be trolling.
The Republican Party is ever closer to the destination to which it has long been headed under former President Donald Trump -- the legitimization of violence as a form of political expression.
Uh, have you completely forgotten the entire summer of violence your network and the Democratic party praised, encouraged, and promoted? Lots of people died. Lots of homes and businesses were burned down. I'm not supporting the Jan 6th idiocy here, but let's not pretend that one side is doing something the other isn't also doing.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

CNN signs noted racist personality.

That's from a right "slanted" (leaning isn't strong enough) site, so they damn the move pretty hard. However, nothing they say is wrong. Hill is a very well known racist and has been terminated from a couple places because she's so toxic.

It also mentions they hired EXTREME left personality Rex Chapman.

CNN and its supporters are having a harder and harder time pretending they're not the left version of FOX News.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Freedom is a right wing word/concept.

I know, I know, the article isn't saying "exactly" that, but the headline and first paragraph kind of imply that. (They're taking heat for it though, so I wouldn't be shocked if it gets updated.)
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Goes with my own canard that a liberal's favorite word is "forbidden."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 3:45 pm Goes with my own canard that a liberal's favorite word is "forbidden."
Quick, show me all the Republican-state pot dispensaries.
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Do your own homework.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 3:47 pm Quick, show me all the Republican-state pot dispensaries.
Legal weed is your measuring stick of freedom? Weird. It could also be argued that it's a method of subduing the masses, so...
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 3:49 pm
TheCatt wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 3:47 pm Quick, show me all the Republican-state pot dispensaries.
Legal weed is your measuring stick of freedom? Weird. It could also be argued that it's a method of subduing the masses, so...
FREEDOM
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Now I'm wondering if there's a relation here with the dream thread and how many you seem to have
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 4:04 pm Now I'm wondering if there's a relation here with the dream thread and how many you seem to have
hahaha... nope. I'm like a twice a year person.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Elie Mystal, justice correspondent for The Nation calls the Constitution "kind of trash". This happened on The View.

So tell me that you're an absolute moron without telling me you're an absolute moron:
“Trash. It was written by slavers and colonists and white people who were willing to make deals with slavers and colonists,” Mystal insisted. “They didn’t ask anybody that looked like me what they thought about the Constitution. … This was without the consent of black and brown people in this country, and without the consent of women. That was the starting point. The very least we can do is ignore what those slavers and colonists and misogynists thought and interpret the Constitution in a way that makes sense for our modern world.”

“Do you want to rewrite it?” Behar then asked, and Mystal said there were parts he would change.

“Popular election for the president, people vote, not land,” he said, arguing to end the Electoral College. “You can do it in a tweet, right? Term limits for Supreme Court Justices, and how about no states’ rights when it comes to health care, elections, policing, and guns? It’s just better. That’s just better, and you can do that in a tweet.”
This "man" is the type of spineless coward who cannot wait to be a part of an oppressive government where he will finally wield some power. If this was Russia he'd have his lips locked to Putin's ass and would be defending the war in Ukraine.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Tucker Carlson continues to be a monumental bag of shit.

He and his ilk are continuing to divide this country.

Also, I'm not a huge fan of a black guy being able to get on TV and openly criticize someone based on their race. That's hate speech. Just call him an idiot, you don't need to bring race into it.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

But lately TV has said white people are the enemies of black people. I don't understand the outrage.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

[tweet][/tweet]
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Why are they even talking about BLM right now?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 12:07 am Why are they even talking about BLM right now?
they aren't. Old footage mixed with new footage of the truck protests
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

The contrast between the coverage of the Jackson confirmation hearings and the Kavanaugh ones is amazing. I don't know how sane and rational adults can watch one "news" channel all the time and not see they're being spoon fed a controlled narrative.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Republicans greet a historic Supreme Court nomination with a political circus

HA! Even the people at CNN had to be laughing at this headline. C'mon, how short a memory do they have or think we have? Kavanaugh's nomination was one of the biggest political circuses to ever take place and it was spearheaded by Ds and CNN. There are still people out there, like Alyssa Milano, who call Kavanaugh a rapist because one woman claimed something happened at a party years ago even though all the other people there claim her story wasn't true, nobody else in her life says she ever mentioned it before, she herself is sketchy on the details and the story changed more than once, and so on. However, that didn't stop the Ds from hammering it endlessly nor CNN from running headline stories about it as if it were a 100% credible and proven fact.

Nobody expects Ds or Rs to politely accept any nomination from the other party. That's how this two party crap works and their core bases eat this shit up feeling all smug in their "superiority".