Social media destroys civilization!

For stuff that is general.

Tell me what your opinion is...

"Sorry, it's just a tool and it's just too bad. At least we recover in 1000 years."
100%
"Hmmm. Maybe we should figure out how to silence morons."
No votes

Total votes: 7

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

"For the greater good..."
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Intentions are nothing, and could be lies. Only deeds are quantifiable. Evil does evil.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

With the signing of that big spending bill, TikTok is officially banned from government devices.

States have been on this bandwagon already and universities are now joining the ban.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 8:58 pm With the signing of that big spending bill, TikTok is officially banned from government devices.

States have been on this bandwagon already and universities are now joining the ban.
Good.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TikToker legit thinks she's just better and deserves special treatment.

Ok, this one is fucking stupid, YouTube retroactively punishes creators for cursing in videos.

This is just garbage and a company blatantly stealing from their creators. Where's Congress to pass laws to protect the creators? Oh yeah, most of Congress haven't even heard of YouTube and are too busy insider trading to care.

You want a billion dollar idea? Launch a competitor to YouTube where content creators keep most of their profits. Hint: Don't go public. Keep the company private so you never have to answer to Wall St and play the game.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Sounds like a person begging to have drinks thrown on her.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Old: I'm going to bust my ass as a restaurant server so I can make good tips.

New: I'm going to whine online incessantly about how cheap people are, and chastise them, so I can make good tips.

DoorDash drivers have thoroughly convinced me to never use a 3rd party food delivery service again, after the many TikToks about drivers fucking with the food of people tipping in cash.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I never use food delivery services.

Overpay for already overpriced meals AND if you don't tip extraordinarily well they fuck with your food, which arrives cold anyway?! Where so I sign up!?

Food delivery services have a place in our society, but not to the level they're being used right now.

Also, every restaurant/service where you have to put the tip in prior to receiving the product/service should be punished. Customer service, food quality, etc. are worse than ever before, but tip percentage expectations are higher than ever before and they want it up front?
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

BUT WE DESERVE A LIVING WAGE FROM THE CUSTOMER.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

We use them moderately often. Mostly because you can often find 15% off gift cards for most of them. Amazon/Credit Cards give "free" membership to some of them that remove most of the fees. At that point, it's like ordering delivery from a normal restaurant or a little better.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

According to TikTok, unless you add at least 20% to the bill up front, they're going to fuck with your food.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:09 pm We use them moderately often. Mostly because you can often find 15% off gift cards for most of them. Amazon/Credit Cards give "free" membership to some of them that remove most of the fees. At that point, it's like ordering delivery from a normal restaurant or a little better.
Aren't they all losing their asses financially?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:52 pm
TheCatt wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:09 pm We use them moderately often. Mostly because you can often find 15% off gift cards for most of them. Amazon/Credit Cards give "free" membership to some of them that remove most of the fees. At that point, it's like ordering delivery from a normal restaurant or a little better.
Aren't they all losing their asses financially?
I have no idea, last I knew, yes. Which is fine with me.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Who is wrong in this situation?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 4:48 pm Who is wrong in this situation?
I mean, it seems pretty clear cut.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

I kind of feel like he was, then she was, then he was, then she was, then he was.

But over all, I think he wins when he asks her if she's Jesus.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Cakedaddy wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 9:47 pm I kind of feel like he was, then she was, then he was, then she was, then he was.

But over all, I think he wins when he asks her if she's Jesus.
C'mon Cake... He basically raped her.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Ya, but did you see the way she was dressed?
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Her delusional sense of importance would have gotten her committed in the 1800s.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Asshole pulls "prank" at college bball game.

My Twitter feed has been showing me lots of TikTokers and YouTubers getting their asses kicked or in major trouble lately for their ignorant pranks and stunts and I'm here for it.

So is Chuck Darwin.