Immigration

For stuff that is general.
Leisher
Site Admin

Immigration

Post by Leisher »

I'm not being snarky either. I simply don't understand the logic behind it.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Immigration

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Immigration

Post by GORDON »

why they so racist tho
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Immigration

Post by Leisher »

Teen leaves the UK to go join ISIS. Years later, she wants to come home. The UK responds:
"Go fuck yourself"

Very similar situation to a teen here last year(?).

If society is cancelling people for saying the wrong thing, doesn't it make sense to not allow someone back into your country when they join a group of mass murderers dedicated to ending your way of life?
Troy

Immigration

Post by Troy »

Leisher wrote: Very similar situation to a teen here last year(?).
?
Sounds right, but the judge in the US got to chicken out with an easy ruling. She was the daughter of an ambassador so she didn't have any legal reason to have US citizenship. She's still in Syria, probably.
Cakedaddy

Immigration

Post by Cakedaddy »

I think I lean towards, "Let her come back. And when she does, try her as a terrorist/traitor/whatever."
Leisher
Site Admin

Immigration

Post by Leisher »

Children sleeping in overcrowded plastic pods at detention centers.

How many people do you think are shocked that this issue wasn't magically resolved when Biden took office?
GORDON
Site Admin

Immigration

Post by GORDON »

Nor did it begin with trump.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Immigration

Post by Leisher »

I wonder why Ds want the southern border open, but are telling Cubans and Haitians not to come...? Not being snarky, but do Cubans and Haitians vote R? I assume Cubans would after fleeing a Communist country, folks who left that shit tend to not want more, but Haitians?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Immigration

Post by TheCatt »

Maybe he should have said that in Spanish.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Immigration

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:16 am Maybe he should have said that in Spanish.
Haitians don't speak Spanish you racist. :D
TheCatt
Site Admin

Immigration

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:39 am
TheCatt wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:16 am Maybe he should have said that in Spanish.
Haitians don't speak Spanish you racist. :D
Lol. I was thinking of the Cubans. Kinda forgot about the Haitians already. Guess I'm racist again.
Leisher
Site Admin

Immigration

Post by Leisher »

CNN wondering why Ds aren't doing anything about the Haitian problems at the border.

The US Haiti envoy quits because of the poor response from the Biden admin.

I hate Ted Cruz, but I saw from one of these stories that he openly mocked AOC's photo op from a detention center when Trump was president and wondered aloud why Ds haven't been to the border lately. He's playing politics, but that's exactly what they were doing then. It's too bad we can't harness the energy Ds and Rs put into just bashing each other and not doing their jobs. We'd be able to power the entire Earth forever.
Leisher
Site Admin

Immigration

Post by Leisher »

I guess Obama came out today with a statement on open borders being an unsustainable idea.

That's got to piss off some of the folks on the extreme left.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Immigration

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:36 pm I guess Obama came out today with a statement on open borders being an unsustainable idea.

That's got to piss off some of the folks on the extreme left.
I read a book about how it's the best idea ever, and I could never agree with the author's unbridled optimism.
Leisher
Site Admin

Immigration

Post by Leisher »

Semi full of dead and dying illegals found.

1. They made it. Why would the coyotes have abandoned them?
2. How does a semi full of people make it over the border?
3. How bad is Mexico and Central America if everyone there is willing to risk their lives to get out?
Leisher
Site Admin

Immigration

Post by Leisher »

I mean...
Leisher
Site Admin

Immigration

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Immigration

Post by TheCatt »

When I was in Mexico, I was able to rent a 3 bedroom apartment, utilities included, for what is now $300/month. Tacos were 3 to $2 (today's money). Everything was amazingly cheap.

And I frequently had an upset stomach... but the medicines to treat it were cheap.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Immigration

Post by TheCatt »

Maybe they stop coming here, we stop going there, deal?