2020 General Election Thread

For stuff that is general.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 5:10 pm
Leisher wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 4:45 pm The article is also very correct in pointing out that if the Ds decide to go through with this, the majority of people who hear about it are not going to have a positive outlook on it. (most people aren't going to read too deep into the details)
Because people are morons.
If you want me to debate, you've got to give me something I disagree with...
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

States with fat people vote Republican.
It's not me, it's someone else.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:02 am
GORDON wrote: "no matter who wins, there will be blood in 2020."

https://www.americanthinker.com/article ... blood.html

Fingers crossed!
I like 0.5% believe that prediction.

!RmindMe 12/31/2020
I guess most of that prediction had to do with the rest of the years, just in case. But... barely any blood was shed. The prediction was basically miniature civil war.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

The MASSIVE CAPITOL INSURECTION doesn't count?
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Troy

Post by Troy »

TheCatt wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:10 am Image

States with fat people vote Republican.
Lmao at those two outlier red states at the top. Breaking away from the pack with purpose and a different trajectory.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:01 pm The MASSIVE CAPITOL INSURECTION doesn't count?
They didn't actually kill anyone, so no.
Troy wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:01 pm Lmao at those two outlier red states at the top. Breaking away from the pack with purpose and a different trajectory.
If Wisconsin isn't one of them this thing is fake.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:05 pm If Wisconsin isn't one of them this thing is fake.
Clearly you have never been to Mississippi or Alabama.

Also, Wisconsin voted Biden, iirc.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:06 pm Clearly you have never been to Mississippi or Alabama.
Been to both and even lived in Mississippi, but to be fair, I lived on a military base and we didn't have many fatties.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Leisher wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:05 pm
GORDON wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:01 pm The MASSIVE CAPITOL INSURECTION doesn't count?
They didn't actually kill anyone, so no.
Troy wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:01 pm Lmao at those two outlier red states at the top. Breaking away from the pack with purpose and a different trajectory.
If Wisconsin isn't one of them this thing is fake.
Are you suggesting it wasn't much of an insurection? Careful, your answer may be cancel-worthy.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Because of the cheating.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:59 pm Because of the cheating.
That's some widespread "cheating"
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Those democrats learned their lessons well since 2000.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Arizona election audits finds that Biden was shorted votes, and beat Trump by more than had been declared.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Ha!
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

I could post this in the moron thread... but, NC joins the fraud "hunt" by "randomly" selecting the most Democratic county in the state out of 100 counties.
Rep. Jeff McNeely, R-Iredell, conducted a "random drawing" of a county name out of a hat, and Durham County was chosen. Perhaps coincidentally, Republicans have accused Durham County of voter fraud in the past, especially in 2016, when a late vote tally there swung the governor's race in favor of Democratic Gov. Roy Cooper over then-incumbent Republican Gov. Pat McCrory.

Citing "many, many millions of accusations" of "machine tampering and votes being switched because of modems," McNeely said at a news conference that lawmakers intend to see for themselves whether the machines have modems in them.

Voting machines in North Carolina do not have modems and are not connected to the internet, by state law.

Asked whether they believe President Joe Biden was duly elected, McNeely and Rep. Bobby Hanig, R-Dare, said they didn't know. Rep. Larry Pittman, R-Cabarrus, said no.
I wish I had been there to ask him was a modem was.

Also, Pittman is a traitor.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Challenging every election result is sadly our new normal.

GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

As far as I'm concerned, get all the lawyers in there, every time. The rule of law is what is supposed to separate us from the banana republics. Unfortunately, making sure the law is followed to the letter is seen as somehow dishonest.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

What really drives me nuts is the constant hypocrisy. Each side always screams at the other forgetting that they just did the same thing a few years back. Name a scandal and both sides have faced it, but if it isn't in today's news they forget.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

It wouldn't work if the general public wasn't stupid as hell.