2020 General Election Thread

For stuff that is general.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 6:43 am It wouldn't work if the general public wasn't stupid as hell.
Stupid, distracted, and constantly hit with misinformation.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I swear on all that is holy this randomly popped up on my YouTube feed today.

Note many are high school students at the time of the video and two of the women admit to being college graduates.

What the actual fuck are we doing in this country with education?

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

"Did you go to college" "Yes"

Like... community college? I mean. Good gravy.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Texas Republican Lt Governor Dan Patrick pays out first election corruption bounty - To a Democrat, for a fraudulent Republican voter.
But instead of going to an informant who smoked out fraud by Democrats, Patrick’s five-figure payout went to a progressive poll worker in Pennsylvania whose tip led to a single conviction of illegal voting by a registered Republican.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Dan should have just stayed on Sportscenter... :D
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Dead woman voted in 2020 election! Husband cannot believe it! Fraud!

Oh wait, her Republican husband was behind it.
The mysterious case of Rosemarie Hartle's vote in the last presidential election, three years after her death, was trumpeted in November 2020 by the Nevada Republican Party and various prominent conservatives. From then-President Donald Trump on down, Republicans used stories about phony votes cast under the names of dead people as key evidence for their claim that Joe Biden's victory was marred by major fraud.

The Hartle mystery is now solved. And it turns out that the fraud was committed by a Republican.
Hartle was married to Las Vegas businessman Donald Kirk Hartle, a registered Republican. In November 2020, Hartle told Las Vegas television station 8 News Now (KLAS-TV) that he felt "disbelief" when he found out that a mail-in ballot was submitted in his late wife's name. It was "pretty sickening," he said at the time, adding that he didn't know how it could've happened.
But Hartle had actually cast the phony ballot himself.
On Tuesday, Hartle pleaded guilty to the crime of voting more than once in the same election. The judge, 8 News Now reported, said Hartle had pulled what seemed like a "cheap political stunt that kind of backfired and shows that our voting system actually works because you were ultimately caught."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

What an idiot. Dead people voting only works in Chicago.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

You can't prove that therefore it doesn't happen.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

More Republicans voting illegally.
Ketcik, 63, is accused of voting by mail in Florida in October 2020 while also casting an absentee ballot in his original home state of Michigan, court records show.

Halstead, 71, voted in-person in Florida but also cast an absentee ballot in New York, prosecutors allege.

Ketcik and Halstead turned themselves in to the Sumter County jail on outstanding warrants, court records show.

Rider, 61, was arrested by Brevard County deputies at the Royal Caribbean cruise ship terminal at Port Canaveral on Dec. 3, according to court records. Details of the accusations against him were not immediately available, but prosecutors indicated he also cast ballots both out-of-state and in Florida.
All three are registered as Republicans in Florida, voter registration records show.

Facebook pages that appear to belong to Ketcik and Halstead contain several posts expressing support for former president Donald Trump.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Shocker.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Those are videos we have been shown since the beginning. The peaceful ones where guards are standing around doing nothing while people roaming through halls taking pictures is the new evidence. The question is why were these videos never shown until after all the trials and elections?

How do you go from "cop crushed holding a door" to a group of cops standing around chatting while another cop leads an "insurrectionist" on a guided tour? I'm genuinely asking.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:44 am How do you go from "cop crushed holding a door" to a group of cops standing around chatting while another cop leads an "insurrectionist" on a guided tour? I'm genuinely asking.
Very large building, lots of different things going on.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Jimmy Kimmel was snarky about it, talked about how this new video just meant they were editing the story to make it not be an insurrection.

And I haven't seen a single person respond that it was edited video that made it appear to be an insurrection in the first place.

It's like the raw data is dishonest without the filter. Which is nuts. But that's the story they backed, and they're sticking to it.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:52 am Very large building, lots of different things going on.
Throngs of people forcing their way into the building, which DID happen, while 6 cops are standing in a hallway chatting and not wearing any sort of riot gear? Do radios not exist in this universe? I'm not suggesting anything either. I'm simply saying that the videos don't make a lot of sense when seen together.

I genuinely wondered if the videos of them just walking around was AFTER the mob gained access to the Capital and officers were told at that point to just stand down. Everyone was already evacuated and the mob had no power to do anything, so why risk lives fighting them?
GORDON wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:13 pm But that's the story they backed, and they're sticking to it.
Reminds me of the reporting and very strong opinions about a recent pandemic, most of which have since been proven to be bunk.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

"our democracy was literally at risk."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:22 pm "our democracy was literally at risk."
To be fair, perhaps that was true. We don't live in a democracy, so maybe they were referring to something else?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

My Pillow Guy ordered to pay $5M on his challenge.

My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell has been ordered to shell out $5 million to an expert who debunked his data related to the 2020 election, according to a decision by the arbitration panel obtained by CNN.

Lindell, a purveyor of election conspiracies, vowed to award the multimillion-dollar sum to any cyber security expert who could disprove his data. An arbitration panel awarded Robert Zeidman, who has decades in software development experience, a $5 million payout on Wednesday after he sued Lindell over the sum.

CNN has obtained arbitration documents and video depositions, including a deposition of Lindell, related to the dispute.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Good. People should be forced to live up to their words and promises.

This might be a crazy idea, but we should try doing this to politicians.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 10:53 am Biden when Trump was being accused of sexual assault: "We must believe women."

Biden now that he's being accused: "This never happened."

#TaraReadelied was trending this morning on Twitter among folks whose devotion to a letter means more to them than anything else.

Meanwhile, Reade's ex-neighbor says Reade told her about the accusation in the mid-90s. I guess we should believe women EXCEPT for these two...

Also, the University of Delaware has Biden's Senate papers that could shed some light on the subject, but they will not release them. Biden has also said he doesn't want them out as they could be used against his run for president and he doesn't think that's fair.

The hypocrisy of politicians is simply unbelievable. More so are their devoted followers who justify it in their minds.
Defected to Russia

Chilling with another Russian spy.