The Democratic Party

For stuff that is general.
GORDON
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by GORDON »

"You don't like me because of misogyny. Just proves my opponents are evil, and I'm a suffering hero."
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: What "cycle" is she talking about?
I've got to assume in the middle of an election cycle, that she is referring to an election cycle.
2016 - Hillary
2018 - Pelosi
2020 - AOC
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

First of all, mentioning someone does not mean they are focused on her.

Secondly, focusing on the face of the opposing party in 2016 and 2018 is misogyny?

Her claim is ridiculously stupid and would be the equivalent of a R saying Dems hate men because they always attack male Rs.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: First of all, mentioning someone does not mean they are focused on her.

Secondly, focusing on the face of the opposing party in 2016 and 2018 is misogyny?

Her claim is ridiculously stupid and would be the equivalent of a R saying Dems hate men because they always attack male Rs.
Well, there are no women in the Republican party.

The face of the party right now should be Biden.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Well, there are no women in the Republican party.
Sexist!

Speaking of that, did you see Trump just gave a speech in Lansing (or somewhere like that) to female voters and said, "We're going to get your husbands back to work!" Someone needs to tell him what year it is...
TheCatt wrote: The face of the party right now should be Biden.
It is, and all the ads I'm seeing/hearing attack him, not AOC.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by GORDON »

Well, she kind of has a point. Palin was definitely savaged in 2008. Maybe people really do hate women.

Or maybe, as I keep saying over and over, both sides will lie and do and say anything to get elected.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

Palin, ACB, every woman on Fox, Condalezza Rice, Candice Owens, and so on.

It's always interesting to see how people's prisms include such blind spots.
GORDON
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by GORDON »

HER DAUGHTER ISN'T EVEN HERS. Or however that conspiracy theory went.

I remember knowing how much her clothes budget was for the debates, but at the time could never remember obama's running mate.

HUGE blind spot. Saying it's all one sided is some intense cognitive dissonance.
GORDON
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by GORDON »

122727649_2532654593623694_3122917119818776129_o.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by TheCatt »

Just proves Democrats are exceptional.
GORDON
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by GORDON »

Yes, very special.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by TheCatt »

I'm fine with her stopping. Go back to bartending.
Troy

The Democratic Party

Post by Troy »

IMO, elections results show we should burn everyone down but the moderates in either party.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

Troy wrote:
IMO, elections results show we should burn everyone down but the moderates in either party.
I agree.
Troy

The Democratic Party

Post by Troy »

Biden/Harris should absolutely be scything the current goals/organization of the Democratic party. Seems like the top ticket and a few hard workers (Abrams) saved the election for them. The seats losses in the House seem to suggest everyone else shit the bed.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

Bill Burr mentioned this clip in his latest podcast. Said Maher really takes Dems to task for the extreme left nonsense. Putting it here to remind myself to check it out tonight.

https://youtu.be/SgrZAPUvKyA
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

Just watched it. If you haven't, you should.

Sometimes I like Maher. Sometimes I think he's a pretentious ass and an elitist. I consider him like Jon Stewart, Bill O'Reilly, and Dennis Miller. All smart people who can cross the aisle, but typically are seen as mouthpieces for their preferred side.

However, he fucking nails this one. He actually points out one of the preferred ways of looking at color by the Dems today is exactly how the KKK did. Everything in that video is basically the same shit Troy was pointing out in the election results. The same shit most (all?) of us had been pointing out all year, and even the years prior to the election cycle.

As much as Trump's behavior turned off much of America, a larger portion (based on voting results, which he covers) are turned off by the Dems embracing the far left SJW, woke, cancel culture, etc.
GORDON
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by GORDON »

Yeah but we must punch these people.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

#AlexandraOcasioSmollett is trending, so is #AOClied.

Apparently, she claimed she was in the Capitol on Jan 6th. She said, "I almost died." She claimed Capitol police fought back rioters while screaming at her to run and hide. It's been proven she was actually in the offices across the street. Now I'm seeing that Capitol police might have knocked on her door to get her out of the building, which again, is the office building across the street.

Her defenders are saying she has PTSD and that's why she's getting details wrong and changing them. They are also saying there's a tunnel connecting the two buildings, so that puts her there even though her office is 2/10th of a mile away. And nobody knew what was going on, so she was rightfully terrified.

I want to point out that she was caught lying years ago when she "visited" immigration detention centers under Trump. Even the pro-illegal immigration group she was supposed to be touring with contradicted many of her claims about where she was and what she saw.

To make things worse, while detailing her Jan 6th experience, she also tied in a story of being a sexual abuse survivor. Not making any claim there, but pairing it with a fabricated account of how your Jan 6th went isn't a good sign.

Her account of Jan 6th was a top story and pictured on both CNN and Yahoo yesterday, but those stories have disappeared. Ditto for MSNBC and NBC video stories that covered it, but have since been deleted.