The Democratic Party

For stuff that is general.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 1:21 pm Pelosi knew the intruder's name and called him a "friend". We are clearly not being told the whole story by the MSM...if they're even being told it.
So, 1) Pelosi didn't let him in to the house. 2) Pelosi was saying that the person was calling himself a friend of Nancy's on that audio. 3) Dude broke into the house with a hammer at 2am.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

You're trying to address a very minor part of all the problems with the official story, but where did your info come from?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 9:26 pm You're trying to address a very minor part of all the problems with the official story, but where did your info come from?
#2 came directly from the video you linked. #1 and #3 came from the WSJ.

But they are fundamental to the truth, which no one seems to care about. At least on the right.
GORDON
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by GORDON »

Yeah no one on the right cares about the truth, those fuckers. The left on minute 1 knew it was a maga maniac, they had all the information they needed.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 9:13 am The left on minute 1 knew it was a maga maniac
I've only seen those claims from yall.
GORDON
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by GORDON »

Never go to reddit?
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 10:02 am Never go to reddit?
I never go to the front page of reddit. Just subs.
GORDON
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by GORDON »

Different articles popped up on my home feed about 5 times yesterday.

I click it, see if there's any new info.

Hundreds of comments about maga extremists, then maybe a deleted comment with a hundred replies referring to the deleted comment "fucking maga assholes trying to deflect the blame, of course there are a ton of nudists from berkeley who would kill for trump, everyone knows this."

There I see hundreds of people claiming "maga extremists" with no information, I see 2 people here claiming "you don't know yet," and then you claim the right doesn't need facts. Come on, now.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by TheCatt »

WSJ - Pelosi article
Federal prosecutors charged David DePape, 42 years old, with assault and attempted kidnapping in connection with the break-in, writing in court documents that the attacker brought with him a roll of tape, white rope, zip ties, two hammers and a journal.

There was no security present at the Pelosi home and he was able to break the window of a glass door to gain entry, San Francisco District Attorney Brooke Jenkins said on Monday.
Mr. DePape told police that “he viewed Nancy as ‘the leader of the pack’ of lies told by the Democratic Party,” an FBI agent wrote in court documents. By “breaking Nancy’s kneecaps, she would then have to be wheeled into Congress, which would show other Members of Congress there were consequences to actions.”
QAnon follower
The man accused of breaking into House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s California home and severely beating her husband with a hammer appears to have made racist and often rambling posts online, including some that questioned the results of the 2020 election, defended former President Donald Trump and echoed QAnon conspiracy theories.
In a Sept. 27 post, the writer said any journalists who denied Trump’s false claims of widespread voter fraud in the 2020 presidential election “should be dragged straight out into the street and shot.”
So yes, clearly a liberal plot.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 7:52 am But they are fundamental to the truth, which no one seems to care about. At least on the right.
I genuinely hope you're simply saying this about just the Pelosi attack, because otherwise this would easily be the stupidest and most biased thing you've ever posted here.
TheCatt wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 7:52 am #2 came directly from the video you linked.
I hear "he's a friend" and calls him David, but I concede I could be wrong on this or it could be missing context.
TheCatt wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 7:52 am #1 and #3 came from the WSJ.
You say WSJ as if that name should mean "unbiased truthful news source", but it doesn't. There's no such thing. It could be the truth. It could be a fabrication. They're reporting what they're being told just like every other outlet. (I know my post was a long rant about the MSM, but read it. I worked for them and detail exactly how they get their facts.)

It is interesting that no left wing outlets are discussing his citizenship and immigration status.

As I said, I did not claim either story was right, but that I simply no longer trust any "official source" for the truth. (Plus, it's more fun to root for the conspiracy theory side.)

And let me point to something else to further my points about the MSM, and this specific incident: Right now there is a huge push by D reps to point out this was a far right extremist attack and this is what Rs promote. (Fair strategy considering the upcoming midterms.) However, could a single outlet recall this incident? Could a single one point out the hypocrisy of the Ds considering their extremely inflammatory comments during the 2020 riots? Several of them were openly calling for more violence. How about the D reps who promoted public confrontations with SCOTUS justices after Roe vs. Wade was overturned? Pelosi being one of them. Those D statements weren't mentioned when someone made a really bad attempt to kill Kavanaugh.
TheCatt wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 10:24 am So yes, clearly a liberal plot.
When news broke yesterday I came up with a much better conspiracy theory than just a "lover's quarrel".

The following is a complete fabrication that I came up with yesterday for fun:
Ds need a push before midterms. Someone comes up with the idea that they need headlines about violent far right extremism. Meanwhile, Nancy is sick of her husband. He's a liability. His stock buying and selling is being tracked by the public and is causing her to answer a lot of questions. He just got a DUI. Someone was in the car with him that night and it wasn't her. They've been together however many years and she's over him. She wants him gone and pitches that to the D overlords. It is decided. They activate a sleeper operative who has been leaving a far right trail since he was activated a year prior. He heads to SF where the multimillionaires have no security and the camera systems are off. He either picks up Paul or meets him as they had an established relationship. At the house David goes to put the plan into motion, but he chickens out. He caught feelings for Paul. He lets Paul use the bathroom where Paul calls the police. When they arrive David feels betrayed and trapped, so he attacks Paul.

I wonder how much it pays being a QAnon or Russian/Chinese bot? :D
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 1:11 pm I hear "he's a friend" and calls him David, but I concede I could be wrong on this or it could be missing context.
I can't remember the exact words, but Pelosi says he doesn't know the guy but that "they are waiting for his wife, he says he's a friend and his name is david"
Leisher wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 1:11 pm You say WSJ as if that name should mean "unbiased truthful news source", but it doesn't. There's no such thing. It could be the truth. It could be a fabrication
WSJ is reading the police report and going based on that. Versus the "source" you posted who made shit up.
GORDON
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by GORDON »

Nobody is arguing with the police report. I'm personally arguing that no one had the police report until today, yet the internet has been awash with "right wing maga extremist" claims before anyone actually knew anything, and you laid all of the "don't care about information" squarely on the right.

But TBH, I don't really trust a police report, if pelosi had something she wanted covered up. Not like SFPD is a bastion of integrity.

But I don't really care. Doesn't affect my life in the slightest, aside from whipping up the anger of the mob. It all comes down to a person who should have been committed to a mental hospital long ago, maga or hippie.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 1:15 pm WSJ is reading the police report and going based on that.
Actually, according to the article you posted they're going by what the FBI has told them. Or it could have been the LA Times story I read about it too? Anyway, we know how political scandal free the FBI has been... :D

As for the police report:
A local, popular, and powerful politician gets caught in his car having sex with an underaged girl. (He happens to be a D, but it's not important to this story.) The officer at the scene arrests the man, but knows who the man is and what a shit show this is going to become so he radios his on shift sergeant. Still at the scene the sergeant calls the captain who was off duty. The captain shows up in civies and is in direct communication with the chief. The captain orders the arresting officer to go back to his duties and he'll handle it from that point. No ticket is put into the system, no arrest made, nobody booked, etc.

That is 100% a true story, but locations and names are removed for obvious reasons.

Cover ups are not just QAnon bullshit. They happen. Ask Jeffery Epstein or has the client list been released while I've been typing this?

Again, not saying that's what is happening here!!!!! Just saying nobody should blindly believe anything the MSM pushes. This may be especially true when they're trying to use the story to trash one political party in favor of another right before elections.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by GORDON »

I'm going to fill up my truck's gas tank the day before. I have a feeling the spigot to the strategic oil reserve is getting turned off.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 5:27 pm
I'm going to fill up my truck's gas tank the day before. I have a feeling the spigot to the strategic oil reserve is getting turned off.
And gas will cost a penny more a gallon.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

Days later, the MSM finally admits Pelosi's attacker was here illegally.

In related news, I really don't know how any sane or logical person could visit CNN.com daily and not see the blatant propaganda there. So many headlines all week about the looming midterms. "Indifference will end Democracy" "If the Rs win, then Trumpism will reign" and so on. No Ds lost a single debate in any race or state leading up to the midterms either.

I imagine Foxnews.com is the same, just for Rs.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

GORDON
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by GORDON »

I'm getting so tired of all the disinformation on twitter.
GORDON
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by GORDON »

Also another feather in Nixon's cap.

Take away Watergate.... which is tame, compared to what presidents have gotten away with, since.... and he's one of the greatest presidents of the 20th century.