The Democratic Party

Post by TheCatt »

I'm in.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

Aside from the Jan 6th (circus) hearings, I'm in.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

Your daily reminder that Ds don't actually think much of black people. Black Twitter is not receiving this video well.

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

Her staff sucks. Nobody can correct her?
GORDON
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by GORDON »

Her staff is probably younger, and dumber than her.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

GORDON
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by GORDON »

I wonder how they hide their bribes from Russia.

Probably done through relatives. "Give my kid a job he never shows up for" kind of thing.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 5:33 pm I wonder how they hide their bribes from Russia.

Probably done through relatives. "Give my kid a job he never shows up for" kind of thing.
Get serious. There's absolutely NO precedent for such a situation or the MSM would be all over it!!! :roll:
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

Paul Pelosi attacked with a hammer by an assistant.

Sounds like he's fine and will recover. No word on motive.

On behalf of all the people who buy and sell stocks based on his own transactions, I wish him a speedy recovery.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 10:36 am Paul Pelosi attacked with a hammer by an assistant.

Sounds like he's fine and will recover. No word on motive.

On behalf of all the people who buy and sell stocks based on his own transactions, I wish him a speedy recovery.
The "assistant" has been removed from the article, and not mentioned in any other article. Maybe someone misheard/read/typed "assailant"
Two sources familiar with the investigation identified the suspect to the Associated Press as David Depape.
https://heavy.com/news/david-depape/
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

He sounds very well balanced in his insanity. He was both far left and far right. Although, CNN is painting him as a far right extremist, because of course they are. Pretty easy for them to do considering the extremely large contingent of MAGA Canadian nudists who live in Berkley, CA...

Let's see how one of the propaganda ministers that attended the recent White House get togethers feels about this attack:
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

Pelosi knew the intruder's name and called him a "friend". We are clearly not being told the whole story by the MSM...if they're even being told it.
GORDON
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by GORDON »

ALl I'm seeing elsewhere is that this is a reason to hate the extreme right.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by TheCatt »

I haven't seen much of anything about it. But the wife + I are celebrating our anniversary away from the kids, so I've consumed zero news in the past 24 hours.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

A decent breakdown of the official story so far. (They leave off that he's Canadian and apparently a member of the Green Party.)

Nothing has stopped Ds and their favorite MSM outlets from blaming this on the GOP and right wing extremism. The worst part is Twitter is filled with their supporters echoing that exact story.
GORDON
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by GORDON »

I'm still hearing right wing extremist, everywhere.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

Oh, and let's not forgot the Pelosis are multi-multimillionaires AND both have received death threats. She's third in line for the presidency, but a guy in his underwear got through all the security they have?

The official story is horseshit.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 10:24 pm Oh, and let's not forgot the Pelosis are multi-multimillionaires AND both have received death threats. She's third in line for the presidency, but a guy in his underwear got through all the security they have?
Her security detail was with her in DC. So... no.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:36 pm
Leisher wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 10:24 pm Oh, and let's not forgot the Pelosis are multi-multimillionaires AND both have received death threats. She's third in line for the presidency, but a guy in his underwear got through all the security they have?
Her security detail was with her in DC. So... no.
100% fair, but no camera systems? No house alarm? HIGHLY doubtful.

Release the video of the guy breaking into the house and shut up all the other reports that have come out. I want to see it. Or even the body cam footage (It's SF so they had to have it, right?). Because right now the official story sounds very strange.

I mean, we have security footage of Pelosi getting her hair done during lockdown, but a multimillionaire, high profile political couple has no security cameras?

I'm not saying one side is definitely right over the other, but the internet is just as fast as reporters when it comes to looking up someone's history. The internet posted the dude's shit right away and it was all far left. Meanwhile, the MSM was pushing him as a right wing extremist. Someone is lying and neither have a strong track record of truth telling.

We all know the internet, but what has the MSM done to prove that they're trustworthy and reputable?

Was it their mocking of the Hunter Biden laptop story, which turned out to be real? This narrative led to Twitter and FB not just censoring people sharing the story before the election, but temporarily banning some of those accounts too. Now that it has been proven to be real they still aren't pursuing it. Why?

Is it because the Epstein client list is still out there unrevealed and nobody in the MSM has even bothered asking about it?

Perhaps the whole wash job on Covid, where it leaked from, Ds calling it "the China virus" then bashing Trump for doing the same later, Ds demanding the country be left open and bashing Trump for stopping international flights only to claim later that stuff should have been done and claiming Trump failed at all that, reporting that vaccines would prevent transmission, now trying to say "nobody was forced to get it" despite them being fired and otherwise shut out of society, barely reporting or investigating problems with the vaccines (one of which is now apparently unsafe for anyone...J&J), etc.? Again, loads of censoring went on here and a lot of it turned out to be true.

The way they did zero fact checking on AOC's trip to illegal alien detention centers and haven't asked her why she isn't visiting them now?

Their insistence upon constantly dividing us through racism? Let's capitalize every race except whitey!

Everything about the riots in 2020 and how Ds were opening calling for additional violence and telling people to confront officials in public that they don't agree with.

Their "look the other way" attitude towards Sanders, literally, having the nomination stolen from him in favor of Hillary? How about that MSM member and moderator who was giving Hillary debate questions prior to the debate?

Their blindness to social media's censoring of conservatives, yet cannot stop attacking Elon (sometimes rightfully) and warning us that free speech might destroy our Democracy.

The push of the J6 stuff and Trump's lies about the stolen election while never mentioning a few Ds attempting to stop Trump's win nor the Bush-Gore nonsense?

The constant propaganda pushed by talking heads like Tucker Carlson and Don Lemon.

And a million more examples.

I worked for the MSM. Investigative journalism was done by rewriting faxes/emails that were sent to them by the AP and Reuters. Scandals about powerful people/organizations were often squashed because if they were reported that media outlet would lose access.

I simply have no idea who to trust anymore. I don't know how anyone sane or logical hasn't reached the same conclusion. I think a lot of folks just bury their heads in the sand to this shit.