The Democratic Party

For stuff that is general.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

Rs boot Omar off Foreign Affairs committee.

Good. She's an extreme left cultist.

I do love the write up about her defense:
"I am Muslim. I am an immigrant. And interestingly, from Africa. Is anyone surprised that I am being targeted?" she said.
What a great defense. Instead of listing achievements or qualifications, she instead just plays the race card.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 2:05 pm she instead just plays the race card.
To be fair, nothing she said mentions race.
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by GORDON »

Yeah the Representative is being kept down.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 2:15 pm
Leisher wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 2:05 pm she instead just plays the race card.
To be fair, nothing she said mentions race.
When we win the lottery, I'm going to have a giant hand built out of pillows. I'm then going to have you kidnapped and you will be tied up on a platform. The giant hand will smack you off of the platform into a large pool filled with Jello. Written on the hand will be "Semantics".

And because I'm nice, I will make sure two really fit and attractive female lifeguards are ready to save you from the Jello.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by GORDON »

me next me next
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 4:36 pm And because I'm nice, I will make sure two really fit and attractive female lifeguards are ready to save you from the Jello.
Well, OK. But I should probably do it multiple times to get the point across.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

Kamala might be a bit out of touch...
GORDON
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by GORDON »

Her voice.... barely constrained, something.... like is she high as hell?
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

I genuinely hope she is here.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

This is a weird statement for a D mayor to make.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

Ds are trying to scale down the Kamala bashing within their own party in anticipation of Biden's re-election.

Here's a thought, instead of having people stop justly criticizing her, just replace her.

Speaking of her, saw comedian Steve Byrne say something funny about her. The gist was she's half-Jamaican and half-Indian, yet somehow African American.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:42 pm The gist was she's half-Jamaican and half-Indian, yet somehow African American.
How do I explain to you how black people got to Jamaica?
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:16 pm
Leisher wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:42 pm The gist was she's half-Jamaican and half-Indian, yet somehow African American.
How do I explain to you that by this logic, we're ALL African American?
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 11:12 am
TheCatt wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:16 pm
The cutoff is like 1,000 years, sorry.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 11:13 am
Leisher wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 11:12 am
TheCatt wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:16 pm How do I explain to you how black people got to Jamaica?
The cutoff is like 1,000 years, sorry.
I genuinely laughed because so, so many people's arguments come down to asinine, random criteria like that. They might as well just say, "Well, that doesn't count because it doesn't fit my argument!"

In related news, and we're totes derailing this thread, I saw sometime in the past week that some Native Americans had called the frozen bridge (Russia to the U.S.) a myth and they originated here. What new archeological finding did I miss in the news?
GORDON
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by GORDON »

Because of the fossil evidence of all those N American primates.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 11:17 am I saw sometime in the past week that some Native Americans had called the frozen bridge (Russia to the U.S.) a myth and they originated here. What new archeological finding did I miss in the news?
I haven't seen anything about that.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 1:03 pm
Leisher wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 11:17 am I saw sometime in the past week that some Native Americans had called the frozen bridge (Russia to the U.S.) a myth and they originated here. What new archeological finding did I miss in the news?
I haven't seen anything about that.
I can't find anything either. I think I just saw a video of Twitter of some Native American making the claim. That's why I was wondering what he based that on.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by Leisher »

You're either blatantly lying or stupid as hell. Pick one.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Democratic Party

Post by TheCatt »

This appears to be more accurate (from the replies). Dude left out the baby, that's just the gestational sac/womb/stuff.