That's the undocumented husband link.

But yeah; FU china, Russia, and Iran.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

Fixed. Thanks.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

Unemployment at lowest level in a decade.

I don't give Trump all the credit for this as I truly believe the previous administration should always get some credit for where the economy was headed. However, it's hard to deny that the business world has responded very positively to President Trump.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Malcolm

The First Trump term.

Post by Malcolm »

Hogan responded quite well to Sgt. Schultz, too.
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC: "Better dead than smeg."
Troy

The First Trump term.

Post by Troy »

Just to clearly state this because this thread has gone kinda quiet.

Trump campaigned, and everyone supporting him seem to agree, that we should just stay the hell out of Syria, and generally most foreign countries. It was one of those rare points I was like "yeah, that's not a horrible idea." So launching a barrage of tomahawks at a base in Syria is kind of off the rails.

I hear we are working hard to calm another hot-spot down by sending a carrier battle-group over to North Korea now.

So here we are, every week more confusing than the last. 2017.
Last edited by Troy on Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Troy

The First Trump term.

Post by Troy »

Sean Spicer, speaking on Assad in what should have be an easy morning briefing, went at lengths to suggest that even HITLER never used gas on his own people.

Goddamn it man, not mentioning Hitler is surely like Trump Whitehouse PR 101? Why even bring that up?

p.s. apparently Sarin gas was created by Nazi scientist in 1938.
Last edited by Troy on Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by GORDON »

The joke being that Hitler DID gas German Jews? Not sure if I am getting the nuance.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Troy

The First Trump term.

Post by Troy »

GORDON wrote: The joke being that Hitler DID gas German Jews? Not sure if I am getting the nuance.
Hitler used an enormous amount of gas on his own people. They were doing it before it was cool.

A PR person for the government speaking on such an issue should know that.

e: it's been a bad few week on the public relations front
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: The joke being that Hitler DID gas German Jews? Not sure if I am getting the nuance.
Ever heard of concentration camps?
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by GORDON »

nope
Malcolm

The First Trump term.

Post by Malcolm »

Troy wrote: Just to clearly state this because this thread has gone kinda quiet.
Keeping track of Drumpf's many idiocies is a full-time job. I'm presently employed, but I'm waiting for him to clean up Syria, ISIS, and North Korea at the same time he builds a massively useless, pointless, and worthless wall and sucks cash away from domestic programs. Meanwhile, his "travel ban for safety reasons" still doesn't include the most sharia-lovin', homo-hatin', women-beatin', terrorist-spawnin' country of them all, the VA is in laughable shambles begging for a "real businessman" to turn it into anything more than a joke, and his twitter account continues to accumulate more shit than a communal latrine at a White Castle eating contest. Can't you just feel the country getting great again?
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Vince

The First Trump term.

Post by Vince »

Troy wrote: Sean Spicer, speaking on Assad in what should have be an easy morning briefing, went at lengths to suggest that even HITLER never used gas on his own people.

Goddamn it man, not mentioning Hitler is surely like Trump Whitehouse PR 101? Why even bring that up?

p.s. apparently Sarin gas was created by Nazi scientist in 1938.
Mattis said almost the same thing, but said it correctly. I think Spicer just screwed up what Mattis was saying. The German's did not use gas in battle in WWII. Spicer said something stupid. He clarified it. The press won't let it go. Everyone is bad.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by GORDON »

I wondered if that was the case but didn't want to sound like I was defending anyone. I know peeps want to think the Trump administration is really that retarded but it ain't my job to change minds because I don't care.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

Not sure where else to put this:
Government healthcare so bad that warnings are issued.

This is what we provide for the citizens who give us the most, so imagine what everyone else will get.
Vince

The First Trump term.

Post by Vince »

GORDON wrote: I wondered if that was the case but didn't want to sound like I was defending anyone. I know peeps want to think the Trump administration is really that retarded but it ain't my job to change minds because I don't care.
I could see pointing it out. Spicer came out and apologized. Called concentration camps "Holocaust centers" (so I'm not sure why some are calling him a holocaust denier). He's an idiot. This was at best a blurb story. We're on day two of it. And this is the problem. The press has decided on all these little stories that they are going to flog the shit out of them until the next thing they can be outraged about. They;re becoming very tiresome even to someone that doesn't care for Trump.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
Troy

The First Trump term.

Post by Troy »

I thought it was dumb as hell, but a non-story when he publicly admitted it was a mistake, and not some bizarre policy position. He's not a holocaust denier, which is insane. I don't think he's the smartest guy in the room. Which is unfortunate, because I feel the President should be surrounding himself with the most intelligent people we have to offer.

There are bigger things to talk about though. Like how the original reason he used the terrible analogy was to justify putting us right back on track to police the world. Which went against everything "America First" was all about.

Breibart and InfoWars are surprisingly with me on this. I mean, they add some crazy shit about false flags and globalism, but hey, still same general sentiment.
Malcolm

The First Trump term.

Post by Malcolm »

Drumpf reneges on another campaign promise and gives China a free handie.
The Drumpf administration has chosen not to brand China a currency manipulator in an official report, reversing one of the president’s most prominent campaign promises on trade.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

Man dies "peacefully" after being told Trump was impeached.

Was it a long coma or did the guy not understand politics at all?

And how said that instead of family surrounding him, he only :D has two friends who lie to him?
Drumpf reneges on another campaign promise and gives China a free handie.
A politician lied and/or changed their position? I'm shocked.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

Malcolm

The First Trump term.

Post by Malcolm »

Shutdown threatened and used for political fodder as retard demands his retarded campaign promised be retardedly kept.
Lying shitbag and professional cocksucker Drumpf and White House officials pressed congressional Republicans on Sunday to use the looming threat of a government shutdown to win funding for a wall along the border between the United States and Mexico, a top priority for the administration as it nears the symbolic 100-day mark.
You know, that wall he made a point of saying he'd force Mexico to pay for.