The [s]First[/s] Only Trump term...so far

Post by TheCatt »

Republicans 5 counts; Democrats 1
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

The hearings are going to result in jackshit being done to Trump.

Meanwhile, I saw an article yesterday that he's wondering when to announce his 2024 run.

*sigh*

Please make it stop!
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Yeah. Oh well.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

New survey says Trump would beat Biden today.

VERY small sample, but still. Trump could not have set the bar lower and somehow Biden is limboing under it.

Where's that guy who wears the boot on his head? He couldn't possibly be worse than Biden/Trump.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

GOP primary results in GA and AL.

CNN is really playing up the Trump angles, but honestly, that's because his name sells.

I don't think Trump has nearly the power the MSM tries to pretend he does. I DO know Trumplicans, but they are few and far between. I know far more Rs who want nothing to do with him and Ds who just want him gone and hate Biden almost as much.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I don't know who this is, but I'll give her a pass on the Freudian slip because the demographics don't match the implied racism.

That being said, she's clearly still trying to support a Trump 2024 run, so fuck her.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:36 pm I don't know who this is, but I'll give her a pass on the Freudian slip because the demographics don't match the implied racism.

That being said, she's clearly still trying to support a Trump 2024 run, so fuck her.
Well, anyone who says "Hitler was right" probably has issues.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

To be fair to her, I've heard many people across the spectrum use that quote as a warning. To be fair to everyone else, who the fuck quotes Hitler in a positive way?
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Maybe today's testimony was enough to shift the GOP away from Trump...
House Republicans privately stunned over testimony: "Enough to make me throw my lunch against the wall"
From CNN's Melanie Zanona

Some House Republicans are privately stunned over the explosive new Jan. 6, 2021, revelations from former White House aide Cassidy Hutchinson — a trusted and familiar face to many GOP lawmakers on Capitol Hill

Lawmakers and aides said they were particularly disturbed by an episode where former President Trump was allegedly so irate about not being taken to the Capitol on Jan. 6 that he lunged at his Secret Service inside the presidential limo and another episode where Trump allegedly expressed support for the “Hang Mike Pence” chants.

One GOP lawmaker said they weren’t able to catch the whole hearing, “but enough to make me throw my lunch against the wall” – a reference to how Trump allegedly threw his lunch against the wall in anger at one point.

Another Republican lawmaker who was watching the hearing texted CNN: “wow” and acknowledged that today’s hearing contained new and explosive information that shed light on Trump’s mental state on Jan. 6.

“This does show how emotionally and personally involved Trump was in the Jan. 6 events,” the member said. “He really cared about what was happening at the Capitol. He wanted to be a part of it.”

But this lawmaker was skeptical it would move the needle: “I don’t know how many persuadables there are out there. I mean, if you think President Trump hasn’t done anything wrong with what’s been released previously, today isn’t changing your mind.”
Fun conspiracy theory:
I'm making this up right now, so if you see it anywhere let me know so I can laugh.
The Rs couldn't get away from Trump and with the public massively turning on him it was going to shift the balance of power in DC. Neither party wants total control because they would fuck up their scam. So the Rs ask the Ds to do these hearings, but the Ds know it'll make the Rs look good if they're no longer associated with Trump, but the Ds are still saddled with woke bullshit. So the Rs decide to overturn Roe v Wade to help balance things back out. :D
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:37 pm Maybe today's testimony was enough to shift the GOP away from Trump...
lol
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:46 pmlol
Fair point.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Secret Service says at least one part of Cassidy Hutchinson's testimony was not true.

Makes sense as it's REALLY hard to imagine Trump's lard ass lunging at anything other than a Big Mac.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Sorry to bump the thread but for a second I was feeling nostalgic for Trump's presidency when Russia wasn't in Ukraine, women had control of their bodies, and gas wasn't north of $4/gallon.

Glad we got biden in there now though.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 2:14 pm Sorry to bump the thread but for a second I was feeling nostalgic for Trump's presidency when Russia wasn't in Ukraine, women had control of their bodies, and gas wasn't north of $4/gallon.

Glad we got biden in there now though.
Do I explain it to him, or do you, Leisher?
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Are you going to suggest I said something about trump controlling those things? Something something reading comprehension. Just find an old post where you said that to me.

I said nostalgia for the trump administration. Whatever baggage you bring is your own.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Well i mean if he has a private email server with official documents on it, that's legal.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:23 pm Well i mean if he has a private email server with official documents on it, that's legal.
Ha!

You can also say, "Meanwhile, Hunter Biden's laptop sits in FBI HQ collecting dust."

OR

"And where is the Epstein client list?"

Seriously though, I hope this is the nail that ends Trump.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I think the Epstein client list continuing to be unreleased and those people not being arrested or investigated is all the proof any sane, logical person needs to know that our government is corrupt from top to bottom and is not run by nor does it work for the people.