The [s]First[/s] Only Trump term...so far

For stuff that is general.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I may never forget "Trumpy Bear" which I hear was pretty successful.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I thought he'd bring in a little coin, but holy shit. I would have bought a set if I had any idea, and I'd be selling them today. (Catt would have too.)
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

What Cake said.

It's a stupid an insane product, just like anything else he shills for
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 3:25 pm It's a stupid an insane product, just like anything else he shills for
Nobody here is arguing against that.

I just wish I had known how stupid and rabid his followers still were so I could cash in on them!
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 3:57 pm I just wish I had known how stupid and rabid his followers still were so I could cash in on them!
Wait...
The former president was widely mocked for announcing he would be making a "major announcement" on Thursday, which was later revealed to be an NFT collection portraying him in guises such as a superhero, cowboy and astronaut, which could be bought for $99.

Despite this, the entire collection of 45,000 NFTs featuring Trump has been minted in around 12 hours, according to OpenSea data, with nearly 14,000 people purchasing one or more of the online tokens.

As of early Friday morning, the total Trump NFT collection currently has a value of around 460 Ethereum ($570,000).
45,000 * $99 = $4,455,000

$570k is a lot less than $4.45 million.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Only 14K is what we needed to get to that number?

Listen, we're a very smart group of people here. We need to get in front of this shit. We should be rich! We know how dumb the average American is...
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 8:07 am Trump's returns were never audited. Trump lied, surprise.
Bummer post. I thought you were here to announce set 2 of the NFTs! :D
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 12:42 pm
TheCatt wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 8:07 am Trump's returns were never audited. Trump lied, surprise.
Bummer post. I thought you were here to announce set 2 of the NFTs! :D
Give it at least a week!
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

So nights in SC are boring and I end up watching loads of YouTube. Last night one came up about a certain actor's constant lies.

It occurred to me that in his current state and age, he is perfect to play Trump. They have similar bodies, similar mannerisms, and even speak similarly. They both even lie all the time and are clearly narcissists.

Who am I talking about?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 6:41 pm Who am I talking about?
Well, I would have guess the guy who already played Trump on SNL
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

No. They're pale imitations. This guy is perfect and would only need hair dye.

In other Trump news, this is a huge 180 for the ACLU:
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 7:04 pm No. They're pale imitations. This guy is perfect and would only need hair dye.
I got nothing.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Steven Seagal.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 3:12 pmSteven Seagal.
Ah. There's someone who's barely in my consciousness.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I hear his name a lot thanks to a Tom Segura bit that plays on my Pandora comedy channel.

Then when the video popped up of him lying about knowing Bruce Lee I was thinking, "Who is he reminding me of?" Trump was the answer. They are a lot alike.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I saw it pondered somewhere that every movie he made after Under Siege was money laundering.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

That's interesting. His only decent film after Under Siege was his cameo in Executive Decision.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Trump is working on a book that could "embarrass" the royals.

I did not know he had a huge crush on Princess Di. She apparently had better taste by that point.

I wonder how the world changes if he marries her? Does she avoid her fate? Does he ever run for office?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »