The [s]First[/s] Only Trump term...so far

For stuff that is general.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Are they just in CYA mode?
Some lawyers say it's likely Mazars issued the warning since they had previously signed off on the financial statements, and with recent allegations that they are inaccurate, they would want to protect themselves and sound an alarm that they shouldn't be relied on anymore.
That being said, if all of his finances are on the up and up, I'm the king of France.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 8:56 pm Are they just in CYA mode?
Some lawyers say it's likely Mazars issued the warning since they had previously signed off on the financial statements, and with recent allegations that they are inaccurate, they would want to protect themselves and sound an alarm that they shouldn't be relied on anymore.
That being said, if all of his finances are on the up and up, I'm the king of France.
They are definitely in CYA mode, but if they had been in "look at the fucking numbers" mode for the past 10 years, they would have already come to this conclusion.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 9:14 pm but if they had been in "look at the fucking numbers" mode for the past 10 years, they would have already come to this conclusion.
Exactly. If he's been cheating, then they should get nailed too.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Prosecutors resign after DA refuses to go forward with charges.

While I KNOW Trump, and many like him, do illegal shit all the time to protect their fortunes, the DA is right that they need a perfect case to nail him. His lawyers are going to use every trick in the book to deflect, deny, and delay.

Barring him dying from some obesity disease or getting caught red handed murdering someone, he's going to be running in 2024.

The Libertarians could, literally, run with a ticket of broom/mop and it'd get my vote over Biden-Trump 2.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Maybe this time the mass suicides would really happen.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

"At least I feel like I'm still relevant" She was heard saying as she left court.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Trump drops support of Bama candidate who says Trump's loss was legit.

Makes Brooks more appealing to me... :D

Found a new group I'll have to look into as I like their goal.
More Perfect Union, an outside group that has committed to supporting moderate candidates in red and blue races.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

It's never going to end...

Trump is suing Clinton and DNC.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Trump asks Putin to release dirt on Biden.

Dude...just shut the fuck up already.

Although, it is interesting that there's an actual criminal probe going on regarding Hunter's jobs while Biden was VP. I honestly hope Biden steps down or loses the next election just to see who he pardons :D

Trump got a hole in one and is literally a parody of himself.

This guy makes narcissists blush.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:49 pm Dude...just shut the fuck up already.
Yes.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Romney warning about our relations with NATO if Trump gets back into office.

The only part about NATO that Trump had right was asking other nations to just pay the amount they promised to pay. Everything else he had wrong. (FYI, those late payments have taken place ever since Russia invaded Ukraine...)

While I do think the majority of Republicans do not support Trump anymore, I am still very worried that the Ds continuing to wrap themselves up with social movements is going to lead to Trump Part 2: The Trumpening.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Trump really picked the wrong side of this Ukraine issue. It's one thing to be a diplomat in office and treat Putin as a sane equal (and face it, Trump was killing it with his foreign policy), which arguably kept Putin from doing what he did under Sleepy Joe. But once Putin crossed over into madness, Trump should have said, "Well fuck, he's a maniac." Instead Trump is being..... stupid. I dunno. Anyway, his stock is falling fast over this.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I'd argue his stock was already in freefall for several other things, but his open jerking of Putin certainly isn't helping.

Trump wasn't the worst president ever in terms of policy, but he was absolutely the worst ever at being a politician or a human being.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Hillary is trending for either pushing or fabricating the whole Trump-Russia collusion thing.

Lefties are defending her saying "she was right".

Righties are saying "see, it was all lies".

It's amazing how two groups of people look at the same facts and come up with opposite conclusions.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »