The [s]First[/s] Only Trump term...so far

For stuff that is general.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Think he'll still try to run after watching most of his nominees lose during the midterms?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 4:17 pm Think he'll still try to run after watching most of his nominees lose during the midterms?
Absolutely.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Why? Can we ask him not to?

BTW, the left wing of the MSM trying to frame the person that replaces him as the new him is so predictable.

How long before we hear DeSantis is "literally worse than Trump".
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

If you missed it, Trump is officially back for round 2.

His new slogan is "Make America Great And Glorious Again". :roll:

Yertle the Turtle winning the Senate leadership over Rick Scott, Trump's guy isn't a good sign for Trump. Neither was his candidates getting beat during the midterms. Neither was the GOP governors conference where many said they don't want Trump to run again or be a influencer in the party.

The good news doesn't end there though:
He's already losing major donors.

ABC, CBS, and NBC all declined to air his announcement live.
On cable, Fox News Channel aired most of the speech live while CNN carried the first 25 minutes before switching back to a panel discussion after Trump formally announced his 2024 candidacy. MSNBC, however, chose not to air the speech, choosing instead to stick with Alex Wagner's 9 p.m. show.
I can justify all of those decisions, but MSNBC not airing the biggest piece of news that day live is all you need to know about bias in the MSM. I mean, I wouldn't have aired it either, but they "have to".
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

I think Dems want Trump to run. They should be afraid that DeSantis could actually win.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:13 pm I think Dems want Trump to run. They should be afraid that DeSantis could actually win.
I agree, which is why I asked the other day, "How long until we start hearing, 'DeSantis is, literally, worse than Trump.'"

Trump has no chance to win the election. If it's Trump-Biden 2, Biden could die the week prior and still win. The only thing that will happen is third party candidates will receive a record number of votes.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I'm on the record as saying Jan 6 was the beginning of the end. It's going to happen again, and next time people will be more careful about hiding their identities when they sit at pelosi's desk and therefore control the government.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I believe advocating for the termination of the U.S. Constitution should be grounds for disqualification from running for office.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

As long as he's never president again, he's kinda entertaining.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

"I am Iron Man."
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

He's opening his shirt to show the doctor where his quadruple bypass surgery will be.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Trump NFTs is the announcement
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 12:54 pm Trump NFTs is the announcement
Holy shit, this just legit made me laugh. NFTs?! First of all, he's about 6 months too late on that one. Secondly, how awesome is it that he's pulling a ponzi scheme on the few fans he has left?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 2:09 pm
Holy shit, this just legit made me laugh. NFTs?! First of all, he's about 6 months too late on that one. Secondly, how awesome is it that he's pulling a ponzi scheme on the few fans he has left?
Trump gonna Trump. The best part was calling himself better than Lincoln + Washington.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 2:16 pm
Leisher wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 2:09 pm
Trump gonna Trump. The best part was calling himself better than Lincoln + Washington.
He's legit like a real life Dr. Evil.
Troy

Post by Troy »

NFTs??? My expectations were so low and he still managed to go under them. Fucking legend.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Ok, so how long before people start seeing symbolism in the NFTs? What will it be? Nazis? New World Order? Lizard Illuminati?

OR the artist was liberal and hid dicks near his mouth in them or something?
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Well, time to see how many of us are able to eat crow like a man.

Sold out in hours and total set now valued at over $570K.

I admit I was wrong. I figured nobody would want these.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Really? Not only is Trump going to Trump, but Trump fans are going to Trump fan. How many Trump 2020 signs do you still see? There's a busy intersection in down town Brighton that this woman brings her two kids (about 9-12 years old) and they stand there holding Trump 2020, or Fuck Biden signs and she dances holding a Trump sign. I've seen them there in the last 6 months.

Of course these psychos bought them!