The [s]First[/s] Only Trump term...so far

For stuff that is general.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Trumper warns civil war be a brewin'!

Not for nothing, but the Trumpies didn't really do a damn thing on Jan 6th aside from make some headlines. Now they're being watched and there are fewer and fewer of them. I think we're going to be ok.

Well...from them...
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Has to release tax returns, says DoJ, who, strangely, said the exact opposite 2 years ago :)
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

The DOJ is just a tool for whoever is in the Oval Office.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

It's 2021.

The world has never been smaller. Information is available at the speed of light. Human beings are more educated now than ever before.

And yet #reinstatementday is trending on Twitter along with this message:
Donald Trump will not be reinstated as US president on August 13, fact-checkers assure, discrediting a widely denounced conspiracy theory
Reuters and USA Today fact-checks have confirmed that the former president will not be reinstated on August 13, after some people were speculating if Trump believed he would return to power on Friday.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Well, Biden, you had a good run.

People have always been dumb. Now they just have platforms.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

And now they can find each other, and grow it, and increase the level of stupidity in the world, exponentially.

Telling you, the world won't survive social media, as-is.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Troy wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 1:30 pm But have they tried the Bleach/HQH combo yet??
How he got the sunlight + bleach inspiration
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Honestly, it's as reasonable an explanation as anything else.

I figure most of the things he spoke on were just tidbits of what he remembered seeing or hearing.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:29 pm Honestly, it's as reasonable an explanation as anything else.

I figure most of the things he spoke on were just tidbits of what he remembered seeing or hearing.
He looked at that board immediately before giving his bleach in the veins speech.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

And Obama is quotes as saying there were 57 states.

Are we sure Trump was serious when he said inject bleach into your veins?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:43 pm And Obama is quotes as saying there were 57 states.
The ratio of stupid Obama things to stupid Trump things is like 1 : 10,000
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

No argument.

Was Trump serious when he said to inject bleach into your veins? I've seen a whole lot of people behave as if he was. I don't personally know, I just want to know what 1 or 3 intelligent people think. But you guys will do, instead.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:47 pm No argument.

Was Trump serious when he said to inject bleach into your veins? I've seen a whole lot of people behave as if he was. I don't personally know, I just want to know what 1 or 3 intelligent people think. But you guys will do, instead.
You tell me then.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I don't know. Sounds like he was trying to talk about two different things at once.

But nah, he probably seriously, sincerely meant that injecting bleach into your veins was valid advice. 10 million internet users can't be wrong about something they're so passionate about.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Capitol rioter sentencing delayed based on new evidence.

If anyone participated in violence that day, lock them up forever.
If a person committed vandalism, make them pay for it and give them a fuck ton of community service.
If a person was just walking around watching, give them a fuck ton of community service.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:44 am Capitol rioter sentencing delayed based on new evidence.

If anyone participated in violence that day, lock them up forever.
If a person committed vandalism, make them pay for it and give them a fuck ton of community service.
If a person was just walking around watching, give them a fuck ton of community service.
I basically agree.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I have more respect for someone with a grievance against the government attacking the government, than for someone with a grievance against the government burning the neighborhood bodega down.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:13 am I have more respect for someone with a grievance against the government attacking the government, than for someone with a grievance against the government burning the neighborhood bodega down.
I have no problem with this statement.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

rump is confiding in allies that he intends to run again in 2024 with one contingency: that he still has a good bill of health, according to two sources close to the former president.
C'mon heart disease...