The [s]First[/s] Only Trump term...so far

For stuff that is general.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

FBI claims they took 11 sets (no idea what that means) of documents from the Mar-a-lago raid.

Here's the important part:
The FBI reportedly sought documents containing information about nuclear weapons in the search, but it is unclear if the agency recovered any.
Now we got to left wing Twitter...
And so on for pages and pages.

Not a single one mentions investigating why Hillary had thousands of classified emails on a private server or the millions of dollars contributed to her campaign from China. None mention Hunter Biden's laptop and the damning emails discussing payoffs for political favors. Nobody mentions how rich the Pelosis are getting thanks to her husband's insanely good timing on Wall St.

This country would be in much better shape if people stopped only demanding good behavior from the letter they don't vote for...
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Seems very relevant here. This is not a defense of Trump. Just pointing out he shouldn't be alone in prison AND our government is run by a shitload of corrupt narcissists who believe themselves to be above the law.

Also, this shit is catchy as hell. Not my fault if you get an earworm.

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Trump is bribing families of hinting at pardoning Jan 6th people.
Rep. Zoe Lofgren, a member of the House select committee investigating January 6, told CNN's Victor Blackwell on "CNN Tonight" Thursday night that she found Trump's pardon remarks "shocking," especially after a January 6 rioter was sentenced earlier in the day to 10 years for assaulting a police officer.
"That the former President would be talking about pardoning people who engaged in that behavior really is shocking," the California Democrat said.
Lady, are you aware of all the scumbags presidents pardon? The last Dem president pardoned domestic terrorists and noted racists who bombed a police station.

You know who actually deserves pardons? Joe Exotic (He didn't plot a murder. However, once released he should be imprisoned again for his treatment of animals.), Edward Snowden, and the former military officer thrown in jail for doing the EXACT SAME THING Hillary Clinton was doing with her emails. Oh, and everyone ever convicted of insider trading because if it's fine for Congress to do, then it should be legal for everyone.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 1:47 pmEdward Snowden
You misspelled death penalty.
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Former presidents can pardon people?
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 1:50 pm
Leisher wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 1:47 pmEdward Snowden
You misspelled death penalty.
Serious question: Why?

Did he not simply expose a government program that spied on its citizens or was there more? Genuine question. I've always heard different things depending on who was reporting it, and thus, never really trusted anything I heard.
GORDON wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 2:25 pm Former presidents can pardon people?
You really never do click links do you? It has to do with his inevitable 2024 run.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Usually, no. I don't want to give them ad revenue.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 2:30 pm Did he not simply expose a government program that spied on its citizens or was there more? Genuine question. I've always heard different things depending on who was reporting it, and thus, never really trusted anything I heard.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Sn ... l_security

Obviously, the military/CIA isn't the most unbiased source, but given the scope, and the known impact on terrorism surveillance, I think he want too far, betrayed his country, and should die.

Also, he has been sucking Russia's dick for 8 years, so fuck him.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Ok, I'll check that out and see if it changes my mind on him.

I love that nobody is disputing Joe Erotic. :D
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 3:08 pm I love that nobody is disputing Joe Erotic
The charges felt trumped up.

Also, nice Freudian slip there.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

HA!

One of my friends, the brother of the guy who recently died, used that as his fantasy team name when The Tiger King came out. It became his nickname immediately because his name is also Joe. Thus, I have said that far more than Joe Exotic.

I've got a few of those noodling around in my brain where some inside joke has become "the" word or phrase in my lexicon over the actual word or phrase.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

I pronounce about 5 common things incorrectly for that reason. So much so, that they have just been the way I say them now, even to people that aren't in on the joke.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I'm not a fan of Tim Ryan and no idea who JD Vance is, but Tim is spot on with this tweet:
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

"Most" voters say Trump should not be allowed to be president again.

I quoted "most" because the number is 51%, which is within the poll's margin of error.

Listen, I'll be on your side if you want to argue that Trump's presidency is unfairly criticized. It wasn't a complete disaster. However, even the biggest Trump fan has to admit that as a human, he's pretty trash. In terms of being the public face for the country, he was absolutely the worst ever. And I say that as I watch our current president, who is clearly suffering from dementia, walk off stage in the middle of events, shake hands with air or plants, and discuss weird pedo sounding things on live mics.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

They're all trash. He was the one who couldn't hide it.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:18 pm They're all trash. He was the one who couldn't hide it.
Agree, which was refreshing at first, but got old fast.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I had a hard time between "couldn't hide it" and "didn't bother to hide it."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Trump sues CNN for defamation.

He'd better have one hell of a case to offset freedom of the press.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 10:12 pm Trump sues CNN for defamation.

He'd better have one hell of a case to offset freedom of the press.
Yeah, he's got nothing. Maybe he's broke and needs the money? :)
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I'm guessing his case will swirl around the overwhelmingly negative CNN reports on him, which the media watchdog groups all did confirm...but they did so for all outlets, except Fox. However, I think even there it was mostly negative outside of their talking heads?

The video of the CNN producer saying they intentionally made Biden look good prior to the election will also come up.

As will the crushed laptop story.

In other words, yeah, he's got nothing. It's extremely hard to prove a conspiracy, more so when "freedom of the press" is in the way.

Also, I wish he didn't have money, but he's apparently got enough for this and another run in 2024. :(