Gender pill

For stuff that is general.
GORDON
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by GORDON »

I read the other day about some surfing competition where the trans woman beat the biological women.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 2:13 pm I read the other day about some surfing competition where the trans woman beat the biological women.
Yep. After beating the biological men the previous 3 years already. https://stabmag.com/news/first-transgen ... ard-event/
The first transgender woman to compete in surfing* claimed multiple titles at the West Oz Longboard and Logger State Championships. Sasha Jane Lowerson, a 43-year-old, won the men’s division at the same contest three years prior.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 2:01 pmNope
I did not say she broke records at the Olympics. Sorry if that was confusing. However, the info at that link proves she absolutely dominated after transitioning.

Thus, Yep.
TheCatt wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 2:01 pm Emily Bridges wasn't allowed to compete
I wonder why...?

As for the track and field stuff, this thread...and one that used to exist...was filled with news articles about this stuff.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 3:59 pm Sorry if that was confusing. However, the info at that link proves she absolutely dominated after transitioning.
Two regional competitions. No records.
Leisher wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 3:59 pm and one that used to exist...was filled with news articles about this stuff.
I remember this one: https://adflegal.org/blog/i-was-fastest ... fair-fight and many articles about it, but not many other examples.
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 4:11 pm Two regional competitions. No records.
After beginning her transition in 2012, the door opened on a potential return to weightlifting for the New Zealand native.

And in 2017, a full 16 years after last competing, Hubbard made her comeback.

She set an Oceania record of 113kg when she competed at the 2017 North Island Games, followed by a gold at the Australian championships.

Hubbard is ranked 7th in the IWF’s women’s +87kg division, but impressed in Olympic qualifications by earning the fourth highest total.
6 first place finishes, and yes, at least one record 16 years after last competing and at 39 years old. But that's to be expected. Peak athleticism really hits when you're 40...
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 10:52 am 6 first place finishes, and yes, at least one record 16 years after last competing and at 39 years old. But that's to be expected. Peak athleticism really hits when you're 40...
"Oceania" Please, that's not even a real place.
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

Wasn't the airline in Lost "Oceania"? Or was it "Oceanic"?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 2:28 pm Wasn't the airline in Lost "Oceania"? Or was it "Oceanic"?
See! Completely made-up!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oceanic_Airlines
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 2:29 pm
Leisher wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 2:28 pm Wasn't the airline in Lost "Oceania"? Or was it "Oceanic"?
See! Completely made-up!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oceanic_Airlines
Just like Pangea! :D :D
TheCatt
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by TheCatt »

My wife: Ugh, I forgot how to talk female today.

She was talking to a woman who was responsible for something and the woman said "Ugh, if X is the worst event ever, it's because I was in charge"

My wife: Do you need me to do anything or help?

Woman: No.

My wife later: Ugh, she just wanted validation, and I responded like a man trying to help.
GORDON
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by GORDON »

That's always been boggling to me. If I'm fucking something up, I don't want someone to tell me what a strong, brave man I am. If you can fix my fuckup, fix it, and I'll fully admit that I fucked the dog in that situation.

Chicks, man.

"I'm here if you need to talk."
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 9:08 am That's always been boggling to me. If I'm fucking something up, I don't want someone to tell me what a strong, brave man I am. If you can fix my fuckup, fix it, and I'll fully admit that I fucked the dog in that situation.
Women are guided by emotion.
Men are guided by logic and reason.
GORDON
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by GORDON »

I think the man way is better.
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

Women have strengths and weaknesses.
Men have strengths and weaknesses.

People who tell you otherwise are self centered assholes.
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

Desantis blocks transgender for care for kids and everyone on Medicaid.

The kids one I can support. For years the justification for puberty blockers and whatnot given to kids has been: "They do this in Europe". However, Europe has stopped the practice because they have discovered it does permanent damage. Doing permanent damage to people that are easily manipulated and influenced, and thus, may chance their minds is always a bad idea. If you're still on the fence, know that a lot of transgender people agree as well.

Blocking it for everyone on Medicaid...I'm not as sold on. The argument will be that it's tax money being used for a "luxury", but is it? These people truly don't feel right in their own body. You want to argue it's a mental issue, I'll listen, but I'm going to then point out that we've dismantled our mental health care system, so we're giving these people no option at that point. These folks exist. They need assistance. Ignoring it is not a good option.
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

This happened. Not condemning because I don't know the whole story, but I do want to ask, what is trying to be accomplished here? I get having a drag show. I get they can absolutely be "family friendly". A young child stuffing money into a drag person's thong is "family friendly"? Seems closer to grooming then teaching tolerance, imho.

And the sign...I realize it's probably a permanent part of the stage, but maybe cover it up for a family event?

Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

Blair White weighs in on this drag event for families. Oh, and before you attack her, know that she's trans.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by TheCatt »

What? So a dude raped a dude?

So... then, this GUY was correct but is being called out?

Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

I feel like it's also worth mentioning that I'm also a transgender woman
You fucking think?! Kind of a really, really important detail in your story.

As for the second one, I legit cannot even follow it because I don't know who is talking or what point they're trying to make.
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

Stupid misogynist lesbians that hate penises...