Gender pill

For stuff that is general.
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: connecticut female high school athletes file suit against trans females being allowed to compete
Will science and logic prevail over emotional bullshit?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

Is this real or just a funny meme?

If it is real, how fucking hilarious is the lesbian flag?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by TheCatt »

I feel like it just has to be funny.
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by GORDON »

Seems like a lot of those categories overlap.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

GORDON
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by GORDON »

Imagine if all the men in the tribe died to a rampaging mammoth. All the women would just sit there and starve to death since they can't hunt.
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

Unless they identified as a man...
GORDON
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by GORDON »

I remember when the move "The Day After Tomorrow" tried to say that mammoth remain that were found with a mouth full of food PROVED that climate change happened so fast, it was killed in the middle of a meal. I really fucking hate when people like that woman take the longest possible loop of logic to make some stupid SJW point, and they don't have rotten vegetables thrown at them. I feel like the universe isn't properly dispensing karma on this person.
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

That movie was complete dogshit.
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

There's apparently a new documentary on HBO that examines LGBT children. I have not seen it, so I have no opinion on it.

I do want to discuss an interesting take I saw on the Twitters, but I need to add caveats first:
-In no way is this about young adults or adults. This is strictly about very small children.
-I'm posting this because of the point it makes about the parents, not anything it says about the kids.
-I have a family member that is trans, and another that is...what's the one that dates anyone? Not trying to sound bad, I just legit forget the proper word. I also have multiple cousins and cousin in-laws that are gay. I have no hate in this area.
-One of those cousins was obviously gay from a very young age. It was just clear from his behaviors. It wasn't a surprise to anyone when he came out.
-This tweet showed up as a retweet by a documentary account I follow.
-The tweeter seems to be pretty right wing, and is a blue check (I guess I should know who it is?).
-I do not agree with most of what is said. I'm just posting because of an interesting angle.

Ok, with that shit out of the way...
If you dig into that tweet, you'll find some hate, some right wing rantings, but also two good questions.

1. The indoctrination thing has some merit. Some. It's been proven if you grow up in a violent household, you are more likely to be violent. We all are products of the cultures and traditions of our households, so why would any beliefs be different? Yes, people break molds all the time, but it takes effort. (See the survivors of the Westboro Baptist Church as great examples.) Is it really insane to think that extremely far left people could harm/confuse/whatever a child by not providing "normal" structure?
2. Is what's on display here Munchausen syndrome by proxy?

It used to be where a parent, usually mom, would get attention with a "sick" child. I'm just asking if it shouldn't at least be examined if, in some of these cases, that exact thing is going on, but with LGBT being used in place of an illness?

I have ZERO idea how you address it, fix it, and so on. I'm just suggesting that it has to be out there.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by TheCatt »

Man, I just don't know. You can't fix all the peopl ein the world.
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Man, I just don't know. You can't fix all the people in the world.
I really, really, really wish more people would accept that conclusion as fact.

I just realized I missed an opportunity to say "Fuck you Debbie!"

Bonus points if you understand that reference.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: I just realized I missed an opportunity to say "Fuck you Debbie!"
I only know it from Eminem.
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

That's what I was referencing. Apparently she suffered from Munchausen syndrome by proxy.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: That's what I was referencing. Apparently she suffered from Munchausen syndrome by proxy.
Ahhh, didn't know that.
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

Ellen Page is now Elliot Page.

This is pretty unsurprising.

Although, to take this on a humorous path...Since people want Kaitlyn Jenner's Olympic records changed to note that she is female, do we now cancel the producers of Juno for casting a man in the role of a pregnant woman?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: producers of Juno for casting a man in the role of a pregnant woman?
lol
TheCatt
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by TheCatt »

I was trying to find Gordon's argument about how women are responsible for all the bad in the world, or something like that.

When I was a teenager, my dad said I was a bit of an asshole sometimes and caused too much trouble. Until I started getting laid. Then I was the best kid ever.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by TheCatt »

Tulsi Gabbard pushes bill to limit Title IX protections to biological females.

The twitter hates her.