Gender pill

For stuff that is general.
Cakedaddy

Gender pill

Post by Cakedaddy »

Soon, there will be men's sports, and people who used to be men's sports. I know that's not an original thought. But that really is pretty much where things will end up.
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 1:48 pm
Leisher wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 1:44 pm
TheCatt wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 1:09 pm Though the division thing seems overly wasteful.
Yeah, but it's the only real solution.
Or just stick with you biological sex.
I've been told this is hate speech.
Cakedaddy wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 3:26 pm Soon, there will be men's sports, and people who used to be men's sports. I know that's not an original thought. But that really is pretty much where things will end up.
Yep and everyone that doesn't watch it will be called a bigot of some sort or another, ala the WNBA (which women don't even watch).
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by TheCatt »

So... what about "used to be women" where do they fit in? Do we need 4 categories?
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by GORDON »

Not really fair to say it's illegal for women competitors to take hormonal supplements, and then have a bunch of women injecting testosterone. Err, men injecting testosterone. That used to be women.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 4:07 pm So... what about "used to be women" where do they fit in? Do we need 4 categories?
Probably.

OR...
GORDON wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 4:18 pm Not really fair to say it's illegal for women competitors to take hormonal supplements, and then have a bunch of women injecting testosterone. Err, men injecting testosterone. That used to be women.
We could just tell people that not everyone gets to live out their dream, particularly when it's at the expense of others.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Cakedaddy

Gender pill

Post by Cakedaddy »

Instead of calling them "men's" and "women's" sports. Maybe call them "X" and "Y" sports. Which ever one you have, that's the league you participate in. I don't THINK you can identify yourself into having a different chromosome.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by TheCatt »

Cakedaddy wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 7:06 pm Instead of calling them "men's" and "women's" sports. Maybe call them "X" and "Y" sports. Which ever one you have, that's the league you participate in. I don't THINK you can identify yourself into having a different chromosome.
So.. back to biological sex.
Cakedaddy

Gender pill

Post by Cakedaddy »

Yes. But we can't say "Men's"/"Women's" or even "sex" because of the trolls that want to say "Ya. But I'm a woman now.". Well, you've got the X, so. . . You play with the X's.

Of course, the X-Games will be pissed.
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

Cakedaddy wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 1:42 am But we can't say "Men's"/"Women's" or even "sex" because of the trolls that want to say "Ya. But I'm a woman now.". Well, you've got the X, so. . . You play with the X's.
I approve of this plan. Completely logical and really nothing has to change.
GORDON
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by GORDON »

So I guess this person is still going to be allowed to crush everyone in the champinoships?

https://trib247.com/articles/women-lose ... mpionships

I think it would be a bold move if none of the other athletes would swim in those races. "Fine, you win."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 8:23 am So I guess this person is still going to be allowed to crush everyone in the champinoships?

https://trib247.com/articles/women-lose ... mpionships

I think it would be a bold move if none of the other athletes would swim in those races. "Fine, you win."
Well that's some bullshit.
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 8:31 am Well that's some bullshit.
It's beyond bullshit. It's an absolutely disgusting display of putting politics above fair play and common sense.

Every woman who has busted her ass her whole life through daily swim practices and day long swim meets are being told that they don't matter. What matters far more is bureaucrats oppressing them in the name of playing some silly political game or protecting themselves from the woke mob.

This country needs an enema is the worst possible way.
Cakedaddy

Gender pill

Post by Cakedaddy »

Leisher wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 9:56 am This country needs an enema is the worst possible way.
Through the nose?
GORDON
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by GORDON »

Oof.
273897383_992701121657666_7334507100301035893_n.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

I've been told it has happened, but they're not dominating, setting records, etc.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by TheCatt »

Well, that's going to trigger some emails.
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

I think that Dilbert cartoon should be in the sexism thread, but it is funny.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:04 am I think that Dilbert cartoon should be in the sexism thread, but it is funny.
Oh right, that's where I meant to post it.
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

Russia invades Ukraine, so CBS News does a huge story on how evil Ukraine is towards trans people.

Listen, I get covering all sides of the war, but this seems a bit soon and tone deaf.
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »