Gender pill

For stuff that is general.
GORDON
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by GORDON »

She doubled down recently by stating that a convicted rapist with a penis shouldn't be in prison with a bunch of vagina-havers.

So hateful.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

Yeah, I saw that. The convicted rapist re-offended, gets arrested, and then immediately declares he's a woman. The government, in their infinite wisdom, accept his claim. How dare JK doubt his identity!!!
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 10:57 pm The new HP game is selling, but I've heard a lot of twitch streamers wont touch it, for the harassments they get.
FYI, I think it was PewDiePie who gave a strong condemnation, during a live stream, of people trying to hurt/cancel streamers who played this new Potter game.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by TheCatt »

https://nypost.com/2023/02/19/canadian- ... -are-real/

Update on that weird big breast person
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by GORDON »

"Realness" has nothing to do with it. Some men menstruate, some women get to develop as men and then compete in women's sports, and all breasts are real when we say they are. "Real" stopped mattering long ago.
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

A man resembling Kayla Lemieux is seen walking out of the apartment complex.
My favorite part about this story is that the MSM, both left and right (I saw this same story over the weekend via Twitter on a left leaning site), is blatantly pushing it like a "gotcha". All Kayla has to do is respond with, "Are you assuming my gender?" and they win...again.
GORDON wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:43 am "Realness" has nothing to do with it. Some men menstruate, some women get to develop as men and then compete in women's sports, and all breasts are real when we say they are. "Real" stopped mattering long ago.
This.

Fucking Google actually tells people that some men can get pregnant as if it's scientific fact.
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

South Park was way ahead of us on this one.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

Someone actually living the experience with facts, and yet so many will discount their words and facts because of their political blinders. I'm sure the skyrocketing rate of kids transitioning has nothing to do with the billions in profits to be made...
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

Your elected officials at work!

"Stop whining about transwomen kicking your ass in sports, you weren't going pro anyway."
GORDON
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by GORDON »

Oh snap.

Maybe all women in the current "female athletics system" need to quit en masse, and start a XX-chromosome sports league. That way they're still competing on a level field.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by GORDON »

My gf's trans son gets more hot ass than a toilet seat.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:53 pm My gf's trans son gets more hot ass than a toilet seat.
What a weird world.
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:26 pm
GORDON wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:53 pm My gf's trans son gets more hot ass than a toilet seat.
What a weird world.
Richmond Valentine was right, although his selection of who to save was incorrect.

The whole trans argument that people should be attracted to them (pre or post op) is easily the most selfish, unscientific, ignorant, bigoted, and rapey thing I've ever heard.
GORDON
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by GORDON »

What a weird world.
She and I have discussed this. He doesn't seem that rico suave, so he must have that certain "I don't know what." And I wonder if psychologically he's less threatening since he doesn't have an evil penis, and/or the ability to impregnate them. These are early 20-somethings he's dating.
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:18 pm
What a weird world.
She and I have discussed this. He doesn't seem that rico suave, so he must have that certain "I don't know what." And I wonder if psychologically he's less threatening since he doesn't have an evil penis, and/or the ability to impregnate them. These are early 20-somethings he's dating.
Based on the age, experimentation and rebellion are probably factors.

Based on the generation, dating a trans person is trendy.

And if we want to get really honest, someone with your same chemistry, parts, etc. (or knowledge of having those things) are going to have a gigantic advantage over someone who doesn't/didn't when it comes to how to attract someone of that sex.
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

Maybe this should be in the Nature thread?
GORDON
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by GORDON »

Ca-caw!