Gender pill

For stuff that is general.
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

Most people want these kids to have a chance, just not at the expense of others.

It's really, really logical and easy, so why is it so difficult for those in charge to figure out?

Oh yeah, the "best and brightest" stay out of low paying political jobs and work in the private sector...
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by GORDON »

For many it's a way to show how "good" they are.

"Look at me, I care about transgendered people WAY more than you do."
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

The day the 203rd ranked man beat Serena and Venus.

But yes, transgender athletes playing women's sports is "fair"...
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 11:18 pm The day the 203rd ranked man beat Serena and Venus.

But yes, transgender athletes playing women's sports is "fair"...
Fair point, but I also wonder how it would have gone a couple of years later when Venus was at her peak, or later when Serena was. Serena was 16, Venus was 17, in 1998 when the Australian Open happened.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

According to Serena herself when asked how she would fare against the #1 ranked player in the world, "I would lose 6-0, 6-0 in about 5 or 6 minutes."

This was on Letterman or something during her peak.

Plus, teens should have more than enough energy to beat a nobody who golfed and drank that day...
TheCatt
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 8:30 am According to Serena herself when asked how she would fare against the #1 ranked player in the world, "I would lose 6-0, 6-0 in about 5 or 6 minutes."
Sure, but what about #200?
Leisher wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 8:30 am Plus, teens should have more than enough energy to beat a nobody who golfed and drank that day...
Maybe drinking was his super power?
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 8:42 am Sure, but what about #200?
It's a moot point. Unless the world's top female athletes are able to compete with the world's top male athletes, they don't belong on the same field.
TheCatt wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 8:42 am Maybe drinking was his super power?
I knew a guy in New Mexico who claimed he did everything better while drunk. A couple of guys in my golf league are typically stoned and seem to shoot ok. :D
TheCatt
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:19 am
Leisher wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 10:57 pm Penn trans swimmer breaking all the old women's records.

This is fantastic. Isn't it great that she gets this opportunity? And at nobody else's expense.

(You know, except for all the biologically born women.)
Good news
She concluded, "Being trans has not affected my ability to do this sport and being able to continue is very rewarding."
PennAthletics declares:'Because of her strong swims in the 200 and 500 free this weekend, she will have a chance to become the first transgender student-athlete to be a Division I All-American, or even national champion.'
As a dude, he was 2nd team All-Ivy. Now (s)he could be an All-American, just by switching genders.

I couldnt find out how tall he is, or his +/-, but he looks pretty tall.
Parents are (rightfully) mad
GORDON
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by GORDON »

My fave part is where the swimmers are afraid to speak up for fear of reprisal.
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 8:25 am My fave part is where the swimmers are afraid to speak up for fear of reprisal.
I don't know why. The school publicly outs them, calls them bigots and homophobes, threatens their student and athlete statuses, and then the perfectly polite people online join in the "praise parade".

Seriously, the way that certain elements use disgusting tactics to completely silence all dissenting views will only end through violence. That's my prediction.
GORDON
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by GORDON »

I keep saying the left is using the tried and true methods of fascism to silence dissent, but no one believes me. We live in a society where you dare not speak your mind for fear of having your life destroyed. Truly a free and open society we have going here.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by TheCatt »

Men's sports should just be called "not bio-womens" and only bio-womens in the bio-womens.
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

Men's league/category
Woman's league/category
Transwomen's league/category
Transmen's league/category

Transwomen are ineligible for team sports. Sorry, but we can't oppress 50+% of the population for a very small minority. "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few or the one."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 8:52 pm Men's league/category
Woman's league/category
Transwomen's league/category
Transmen's league/category

Transwomen are ineligible for team sports. Sorry, but we can't oppress 50+% of the population for a very small minority. "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few or the one."
too complicated. Just like pro sports - there's a women's league, and a "who cares" league.
GORDON
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by GORDON »

Leisher sounds super terfy. Destroy him.
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 8:58 pm too complicated. Just like pro sports - there's a women's league, and a "who cares" league.
I think you meant to say "men's league". Nobody supports women's pro sports leagues and even fewer would support transgender pro leagues.

My idea is meant more for amateur sports.
GORDON wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 9:17 pm Leisher sounds super terfy.
The left has really embraced labeling everything they don't like, huh? It could be described as fascist, but we know that's just right wing people. :roll:
TheCatt
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 9:56 pm Unread post by Leisher » Sun Dec 19, 2021 9:56 pm

TheCatt wrote: ↑Sun Dec 19, 2021 8:58 pm
too complicated. Just like pro sports - there's a women's league, and a "who cares" league.
I think you meant to say "men's league". Nobody supports women's pro sports leagues and even fewer would support transgender pro leagues.
They are not men's leagues, literally anyone can play in them.
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 10:13 pm
Leisher wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 9:56 pm Unread post by Leisher » Sun Dec 19, 2021 9:56 pm

TheCatt wrote: ↑Sun Dec 19, 2021 8:58 pm
They are not men's leagues, literally anyone can play in them.
Misogynist!
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

GORDON
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by GORDON »

Because we've redefined what it means to be a "man.". This is no big announcement.