Gender pill

For stuff that is general.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by TheCatt »

Is it mental illness, or a prank?
GORDON wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 2:44 pmCa-caw!
lol
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by GORDON »

Statement: "You're allowed to transition, by law. And we'll even cheer for you and wish you luck. But you just aren't allowed to compete against biological women and dunk on them."

Response: "Transphobia! You're so full of hate! Cancel the nazis!"
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by TheCatt »

Good.
Swimming's world governing body World Aquatics voted last June to bar transgender women from elite competition if they had experienced any part of male puberty. A scientific panel had found that even after reducing their testosterone levels through medication, transgender women still had a significant advantage.
Duh.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by TheCatt »

‘The DSD Regulations do not apply to 46 XX female athletes, none of whom (even those with polycystic ovary syndrome) would ever have testosterone levels above 5nmol/L’, wrote a World Athletics spokesperson in an email. ‘These 46 XY athletes have DSDs which mean that their testes are internal, and their lack of male external genitalia caused them to be assigned a female gender rather than male gender at birth. ‘From puberty onwards, their internal testes produce the same levels of testosterone (7.7 to 29.4 nmol/L) as are produced 46 XY males who do not have DSDs. And provided they have functioning androgen receptors, and so their bodies are able to utilise that testosterone (another condition that has to be met for the DSD Regulations to apply), those male testosterone levels give them exactly the same physiological advantages over 46 XX females as the 46 XY males without DSDs enjoy.’
That's gotta be weird. So they have female (or femalish?) genitals, but are actually XY?
GORDON
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by GORDON »

Maybe they end up athletes because they always had the edge over women with ovaries.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:31 pm Maybe they end up athletes because they always had the edge over women with ovaries.
well, yes. And as far as I can tell from googling, no vag. No estrogen, no hips, etc. Process T just fine. Because they are men.
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

A sad reminder that even after transitioning suicide rates among trans people are crazy high.

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

I guess "Trust the science" only applied to covid?
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

Kid Rock makes a statement.
In case you don't know, noted transwoman, Dylan Mulvaney is now a spokesperson for Bud Light. It's always fun to watch when both the left and the right question someone's move. Both sides are saying, "Does Bud Light know who their demographic is?"
GORDON
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by GORDON »

I agree, fuck AB/InBev. They buy up, change, and ruin a lot of small breweries.

How does that make him transphobic though? I'm sure he is, I just don't see it here.

edit - Oh I see, AB put a rainbow on the box because they don't know the market for bud lite.
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

Biden admin trying to enforce new Title IX rules to take away federal money from schools that ban biological males from women's sports.

How very authoritarian of them. Also, how awesome is it that Title IX is being used to take away from women now? There can be no doubt that this is the worst timeline.

I imagine parents of daughters are furious about this, unless they're D cultists, in which case they're doing flips trying to justify it. Remember, sports governing bodies throughout the world are banning biological males competing in women's sports, but backwards ass U.S.A. is trying to force it to happen still.

Progress!

GORDON
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by GORDON »

Goddam trump, right catt?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by GORDON »

So Liam is advertising and making people aware the company own a lot more brands to boycott?

Personally I've already been boycotting AB/Inbev for years because they make shitty beer out of good beer.
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

Riley Gaines spoke at SFSU and was attacked while leaving.

She had to be locked in a computer lab for hours until SF police arrived to disperse the trans activists.

Here's the response about the incident from SFSU:
GORDON
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by GORDON »

If they don't mention it, it's almost like it never happened.
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

How the CEI (Corporate Equality Index) is forcing the woke agenda on everyone.

Interesting read. Why does this group have so much power? If companies starting standing up to them and pushing back, they would immediately lose all that power. This feels like lobbyists except for corporations.

By the way, it seems there's some backtracking going on:
GORDON
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by GORDON »

Kind of sounds like Jesse Jackson scam of the 90s/2000s. "Nice white-owned business you got there. Be a shame if it got picketed by my Rainbow Coalition. Say, would you like to donate?"