Gender pill

For stuff that is general.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by TheCatt »

Maybe it's all the chemicals in the water, diet, etc? It's entirely possible things have changed to make other things change.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

Oh, I have zero doubt that we're all being poisoned non-stop by corporations ignoring laws with joke fines or by buying their senators to pass certain legislation.

However, if your car breaks down, is it more likely that there is an issue with the engine and all of its moving parts, needs, fluids, history of issues, etc. or the body?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by TheCatt »

But, why?
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 12:39 pm
But, why?
Reading the article, some study of trans people discovered 33% live in poverty in CA. (People in poverty also happen to be most likely to have mental conditions, but I'm sure that's completely unrelated.) This is their way of raising them up. They're also going to be paying for a lot of their medical care.

No word on what SF plans to do with all the ACTUAL HOMELESS people, but the policy so far has been to pretend they don't exist.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 12:43 pm No word on what SF plans to do with all the ACTUAL HOMELESS people, but the policy so far has been to pretend they don't exist.
Yes, why not all homeless/poors?
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 1:28 pm
Leisher wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 12:43 pm No word on what SF plans to do with all the ACTUAL HOMELESS people, but the policy so far has been to pretend they don't exist.
Yes, why not all homeless/poors?
Because they're not the the hot victim that gets clicks and votes.

Laverne Cox claims to know many celebrity men who sleep with transwomen.

I have slept with most of the female cast of Letterkenny. She how easy it is to say things?

Also, read the three paragraph linked article. It's extremely problematic if you believe in science. Shaming straight men for not wanting to sleep with chicks with dicks is fucking disgusting and thisclose to rape and grooming.

In other news:
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

We've left actual living creatures behind. No self esteem or mental issues here.
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

#BelieveWomen, you know, unless they're on the wrong side of our narratives.

The first girl is suing her doctors and that could be a landmark case.

Can't wait to see how it's argued that doctors were correct to cut off a child's breasts. Besides "for profit".
TheCatt
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by TheCatt »

1 - I blame that girl's parents.

2 - I do agree that doctors shouldn't be doing stuff to kids.
Cakedaddy

Gender pill

Post by Cakedaddy »

1 - The parents wanted to brag to their 'progressive' friends about their kid's transition and how much they support their kid. Now they are pissed that they look stupid.

2 - They should not.

Social media has a HUGE impact on this movement. I know people who change their pronouns just to fit in, and also to 'show support'. I think these people are the ones doing the most damage to the movement. It diminishes the perceived legitimacy of those that are truly "in the wrong body". When 99% of the people running with this stuff are faking it, it makes it hard for the 1% that are actually suffering.
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:32 am 1 - I blame that girl's parents.

2 - I do agree that doctors shouldn't be doing stuff to kids.
Agree on both counts.
Cakedaddy wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 11:49 am Social media has a HUGE impact on this movement. I know people who change their pronouns just to fit in, and also to 'show support'. I think these people are the ones doing the most damage to the movement. It diminishes the perceived legitimacy of those that are truly "in the wrong body". When 99% of the people running with this stuff are faking it, it makes it hard for the 1% that are actually suffering.
Also, 100% agree with this. Whatever happened to the long term psychological evaluations that were required before these procedures?

There are a lot of transfolks who have spoken up saying that this movement is overflowing with fake trans people or confused kids/people. More and more people are detransitioning and the push to villify them by some segments of the trans movement and their allies within the MSM is absolutely disgusting.
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

Transman thinks he grew a dick one month into taking testosterone.
Yesterday I saw a tweet where a transwoman went to buy Tampons. (It wasn't a skit.).

Yep, totes not a mental illness.

In related news, my teens are reporting that their good friend who was trans, then just gay is now straight. She just turned 14. She is the second person of two that I know personally who thought they were trans for over a year, but have since completely changed their mind. But yes, it's a great idea to let children take puberty blockers and cut parts off their body. The government is really doing a great job of protecting the public in this area.
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

People have predicted this, and here we are...
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

Emojis as pronouns... Yep, it's not mental illness or desperate pleas for attention, it's all "proven scientific fact".
GORDON
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by GORDON »

Athletic commissions/governing boards are making rules that male to female trans athletes can compete as women as long as the testosterone levels have been "low" for the last 12 months.

Russia trains large group of men in some Olympic category, then "transitions" them all 12 months and 1 day before competition.

Why or why not?
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 1:26 pm Athletic commissions/governing boards are making rules that male to female trans athletes can compete as women as long as the testosterone levels have been "low" for the last 12 months.
Whomever came up with this is a fucking idiot. It's absolutely meaningless.
GORDON wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 1:26 pm Russia trains large group of men in some Olympic category, then "transitions" them all 12 months and 1 day before competition.

Why or why not?
It will 100% happen. Between this and AI/androids, women will be dramatically devalued in the next 50 years. No wonder the abortion stuff is being rewritten, pregnancy will be the only thing they have to offer that isn't being done better elsewhere.

I really wish woke biological women would wake up, see where this is going, and fight back.
GORDON
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by GORDON »

JK is trying, and a vocal minority has pretty much trashed her brand. The new HP game is selling, but I've heard a lot of twitch streamers wont touch it, for the harassments they get. Wired rated it 1/10, today, reviewing the political stance instead of the game.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

JK has the audacity to suggest that only people born with vaginas are women. She's literally worse than Hitler.