Gender pill

For stuff that is general.
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by TheCatt »

Michael Phelps speaks
None of Thomas’ teammates have spoken on the record about their opinion on the matter, though some have chosen to do so anonymously to voice their concerns.

“She compares herself to Jackie Robinson. She said she is like the Jackie Robinson of trans sports,” one of Thomas’ teammates told the Washington Examiner last week. “She laughs about it and mocks the situation. Instead of caring or showing that she cares about what she’s doing or what she’s doing to her teammates, she’s not sympathetic or empathetic at all. Lia never addressed our team. She never asked if it was OK. She never asked how we felt. She never tried to explain how she feels. She never has said anything to us as a group. She never addressed anything.”

Phelps, who won 13 individual gold medals as an Olympic swimmer, continued to advocate for a level playing field in swimming.

“I believe that we all should feel comfortable with who we are in our own skin, but I think sports should all be played on an even playing field,” he said. “I don’t know what it looks like in the future. It’s hard. It’s very complicated and this is my sport, this has been my sport my whole entire career, and honestly the one thing I would love is everybody being able to compete on an even playing field.”

C'mon...
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

You have to spit in the face of science and logic to think this is ok.

I just find it amazing that there are women who fight for women's rights, but are ok with this. How dumb are you?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by GORDON »

The great majority think it's bullshit. The great majority will also keep their mouths shut over fear of the mob. They got JK, right now they can get anybody.

Social media, downfall of civilization.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

What.The.Fuck.

I'm not joking when I say that we need aliens to invade or an actual war on our soil. Our society needs a hard kick the ass.

I pray this turns out to be bullshit, but apparently this woman posts lots of videos about her sub teaching adventures.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by TheCatt »

I need proof. Also maybe this was 1st greade or a special kid or something
GORDON
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by GORDON »

Without social media, that person would never have thought to be a cat, and the school board would never have considered they should allow it.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:05 pm Without social media, that person would never have thought to be a cat, and the school board would never have considered they should allow it.
One of our daughters decided to be a cat for like two or three months. She would only meow and only respond to meowing.
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:38 pm
GORDON wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:05 pm Without social media, that person would never have thought to be a cat, and the school board would never have considered they should allow it.
One of our daughters decided to be a cat for like two or three months. She would only meow and only respond to meowing.
What Catt's kid did IS normal. Not the most common thing in the world, but I have heard of it before and it's been in two pieces of pop culture I can think of: A Christmas Story and Malcolm in the Middle.

However, once they reach school age you would not expect this to be a thing anymore. Telling the school and all the other students to play along would be absolutely ridiculous. It'd be a distraction to all the other kids. Kid thinks he or she is a kitty? Keep them home until they realize they're not.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by GORDON »

"Caved to pressure."

Stopped caving to pressure and used common sense.
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:52 am Now it gets complicated
"Journalism"

That's an opinion piece by someone that is either too dumb to understand science or too stubborn. Again, it's amazing that some biologically born women, like this one, are fighting for the rights of others to oppress them.
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

GORDON
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by GORDON »

"Sorry we wanted her to swim in the meet but the fucking doctors said no. Damn them!"
TheCatt
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by TheCatt »

good. Previous development as a male is good. Keep lia out of the pool in the ncaa.
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

16 of Lia's teammates write a letter complaining she has an unfair advantage.

Good for them standing up for themselves!!!

Create a separate division for transwomen and end this madness.
GORDON
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by GORDON »

It's risky. They may or may not get negative publicity/Google bombed over it.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 11:35 am 16 of Lia's teammates write a letter complaining she has an unfair advantage.

Good for them standing up for themselves!!!

Create a separate division for transwomen and end this madness.
Agreed. Though the division thing seems overly wasteful.
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 1:09 pm Though the division thing seems overly wasteful.
Yeah, but it's the only real solution.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 1:44 pm
TheCatt wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 1:09 pm Though the division thing seems overly wasteful.
Yeah, but it's the only real solution.
Or just stick with you biological sex.