Gender pill

For stuff that is general.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:11 pm
TheCatt wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:07 pm And white people area always an easier target.
And politically ok to attack.
That's what I meant.
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by GORDON »

I'd posit that black and latino communities are more.... hesitant to let their children choose their sexualities. So it prolly happens more with honkey girls.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

It's official, New Zealand is sending a transgender athlete to compete in the Olympics.

She deadlifted (or something) more than both 2nd and 3rd place combined at her last event.

There is nothing fair or equal about this at all.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:07 am It's official, New Zealand is sending a transgender athlete to compete in the Olympics.

She deadlifted (or something) more than both 2nd and 3rd place combined at her last event.

Yeah, I can't support this.
GORDON
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by GORDON »

That's what JKRowling got cancelled over.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:12 pm That's what JKRowling got cancelled over.
I get that this person wants to compete in something that they love doing. But they were a competitive, not world class competitor as a male. They're over 40, and suddenly world class by changing sex.
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

Saw hints of this story on Twitter and had to go look it up. This is the first article I found.

Long story short: This white dude born in England has come out as non-binary and Korean. He also has spent $150K having surgeries to make him look more Korean. Now he's getting attacked by progressives and Koreans (mainly for reimagining their flag).
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

USA Today blanket labels everyone opposed to transgender people from competing in women's sports as conservative and says their "evidence is shaky".

In what reality is this true?

Opponents are on both sides of the aisle, and the evidence is beyond reproach.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by GORDON »

"Men are better than women at everything, including being women."
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

Demi Lovato has common sense.

I respect the thought process here. People can't be expected to be telepathic or forget everything they learned their whole lives instantly just to cushion your feelings. Grow some thicker skin and realize intent is important.
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:55 am
Leisher wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:07 am It's official, New Zealand is sending a transgender athlete to compete in the Olympics.

Yeah, I can't support this.
Hubbard flamed out.
Hubbard, a weightlifter from New Zealand, failed all three of her snatch lift attempts​, including one at 120kg and two at 125kg, meaning she was no longer in contention to win a medal. After her attempts she waved to the crowd and bowed before she walked off stage.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by TheCatt »

Rebecca Quinn played at Duke, now goes by the name Quinn, and Is "trans" and on the women's soccer team for Canada.

If you were born female, and are still on female sports teams, but are trans... what does that mean? I can understand being gender neutral, but I would not understand that as trans.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 10:38 am Rebecca Quinn played at Duke, now goes by the name Quinn, and Is "trans" and on the women's soccer team for Canada.

If you were born female, and are still on female sports teams, but are trans... what does that mean? I can understand being gender neutral, but I would not understand that as trans.
From wikipedia
In 2020, Quinn came out as transgender, and said that they use they/them pronouns, with Quinn as their full name.[50] They were permitted to continue playing professional women's soccer on the basis of their sex assigned at birth, rather than gender identity.[51] They have expressed disappointment with media using their three-word birth name when they came out, stating "it's crucial to write about trans people using their name & pronouns."[52] In July 2021, Quinn became the first out non-binary transgender athlete to compete and become an Olympic Champion and at an Olympic Games.[53][54]
So... Canada lets men on their women's team?
GORDON
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by GORDON »

"Crucial."
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

People born as biological men are beating people born as biological women at the Olympics. Color me shocked. Who could have seen this coming?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by TheCatt »

Brother + SIL are having a baby in a couple of months.

My wife threw the baby shower. SIL wanted it female/woman only. Or, not men, I guess.

So how do you handle: 1) Lesbian couples, and 2) Female with gender-neutral (they/them) partners?
GORDON
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by GORDON »

Depends on who you ask. And if you exclude anyone someone who attends WILL be vocally offended.... if "AITA" on reddit is to be believed.
Leisher
Site Admin

Gender pill

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:38 pm So how do you handle: 1) Lesbian couples, and 2) Female with gender-neutral (they/them) partners?
I have no idea. I just know your desires, as the party planners, mean nothing. The attendees emotions take priority.