Yay! Ohio.

For stuff that is general.
Leisher
Site Admin

Yay! Ohio.

Post by Leisher »

And that has a LOT to do with why Toledo city council wants to roll out the cameras again...
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Yay! Ohio.

Post by GORDON »

My kid's school's 9th graders visited City Hall last year, and met the mayor. Apparently he bitched about budget shortfalls to the kids.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Yay! Ohio.

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Apparently he bitched about budget shortfalls to the kids.
It'd be cool if these politicians would simply learn to manage budgets better instead of trying to get more money from taxpayers.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Yay! Ohio.

Post by TheCatt »

It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Yay! Ohio.

Post by Leisher »

I'm curious if I'm eligible. Got my shots in Ohio and work there, but live elsewhere.
GORDON
Site Admin

Yay! Ohio.

Post by GORDON »

Leisher wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 10:01 am I'm curious if I'm eligible. Got my shots in Ohio and work there, but live elsewhere.
Give me half and I wont turn you in.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Yay! Ohio.

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 8:29 am Vaccine lottery?
It's working, somewhat.
However, promisingly, residents between the ages of 30 to 74 come out in hordes, and shots for the age range increased by 6% last week. That age group had seen declining vaccination numbers in the weeks prior, DeWine said.
Leisher
Site Admin

Yay! Ohio.

Post by Leisher »

Duh?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Yay! Ohio.

Post by TheCatt »

Troy

Yay! Ohio.

Post by Troy »

Egad the shade!
GORDON
Site Admin

Yay! Ohio.

Post by GORDON »

Yeah, NC and Ohio both make that claim. Since it was invented and built in Ohio, and NC just had a spot with good winds, I say Ohio.
Troy

Yay! Ohio.

Post by Troy »

GORDON wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:40 pm Yeah, NC and Ohio both make that claim. Since it was invented and built in Ohio, and NC just had a spot with good winds, I say Ohio.
I think most of the conflicts is the too broad interpretations of the slogans. It's really both together that did it. First in flight seems ok for NC. It's true - that's what they did there. Ohio being birthplace of Aviation is also true.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Yay! Ohio.

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:40 pm Yeah, NC and Ohio both make that claim. Since it was invented and built in Ohio, and NC just had a spot with good winds, I say Ohio.
Without NC it never would have happened, and OH is a hole, so...
Leisher
Site Admin

Yay! Ohio.

Post by Leisher »

Serious question: Is there a difference between NC and SC? If so, I haven't seen it. :D
GORDON
Site Admin

Yay! Ohio.

Post by GORDON »

Other places have wind, just not, apparently, as consistent as at Kitty Hawk.
GORDON
Site Admin

Yay! Ohio.

Post by GORDON »

Leisher wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:23 pm Serious question: Is there a difference between NC and SC? If so, I haven't seen it. :D
Slightly more confederate flags fly in SC.
Leisher
Site Admin

Yay! Ohio.

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:23 pm Other places have wind, just not, apparently, as consistent as at Kitty Hawk.
That's because NC blows.
GORDON
Site Admin

Yay! Ohio.

Post by GORDON »

NC claiming flight would be like a place in Philadelphia claiming George Washington because he pissed there, once.
Troy

Yay! Ohio.

Post by Troy »

Hey where do people set the world land speed records?

The Bonneville Salt Flats, nobody cares where their cars were garaged.
Last edited by Troy on Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Yay! Ohio.

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:23 pm Serious question: Is there a difference between NC and SC? If so, I haven't seen it. :D
You see it every damned time you drive down I-85 and cross that border to the shitty roads.
GORDON wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:24 pm
Slightly more confederate flags fly in SC.
Still fewer than Ohio.