Where did the

Comment threads from front page posts.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Defense attorneys have stressed for months that no sex occurred at the party and they have cited DNA testing that found genetic material from several males in the accuser's body and her underwear — but none from any member of the lacrosse team.

Ick.

I feel sorry for that child.
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Nifong and dude at the DNA test place conspired to suppress results that were favorable to the white kids.

http://www.newsobserver.com/1185/story/521773.html
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Vince

Post by Vince »

This trial is so over.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Vince wrote:This trial is so over.
We wish.
DictionaryDave

Post by DictionaryDave »

TheCatt wrote:
Vince wrote:This trial is so over.

We wish.

Yeah! We have to have trial so the white establishment can't let this guilty boys go free. Who cares if there is no physical evidence those white boys gotta burn.
Damn the Man. ???

Edited By DictionaryDave on 1166560672
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Merry Christmas white boys.

Sorry about ruining your lives for 8 months.

Durham County District Attorney Mike Nifong dropped charges of first-degree rape against former Duke lacrosse players Reade Seligmann, Collin Finnerty, and David Evans.

A motion filed today cited "insufficient evidence to warrant prosecution" as the reason behind the dismissal.

ABC News has learned that the prosecution only interviewed the alleged victim in the Duke University sexual offense case for the first time yesterday.

"It's great news," Kevin Finnerty, father of Collin, told ABC News today.

In that same court document, Nifong said the accuser "cannot at this time testify with certainty that a penis was the body part that penetrated her vagina."

Under North Carolina law, such penetration is a necessary fact that must be proven beyond a reasonable doubt for a rape conviction.

According to North Carolina statute 14-27.2., "a person is guilty of rape in the first degree if the person engages in vaginal intercourse."

The dismissal papers added that "since there is no scientific or other evidence independent of the victim's testimony that would corroborate penetration specifically by a penis, the state is unable to meet its burden of proof."

TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Well, not quite Merry Christmas....
Nifong is still proceeding with two other charges of kidnapping and first-degree sexual offense against the three indicted men. All of the charges are class B1 felonies and all three are related to the accuser's description of being held down and assaulted in the bathroom of a lacrosse team house at 610 N. Buchanan Boulevard.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Ah, something that can't be proven either way.

Considering how much credibility the whore has, the white boys are screwed.

Nifong is now playing CYA. He better get SOMETHING to stick with the white boys, or else he's in deep shit for wrongful prosecution.
Vince

Post by Vince »

I hope they destroy that stupid fuck.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Ugh, I didn't realize he was a UNC grad too.
DictionaryDave

Post by DictionaryDave »

The stripper's story until last weeek was that there was penetration. Now the story is she can't remember and she doesn't think so. Zero physical evidence. This guy has no case.
thibodeaux

Post by thibodeaux »

Shocking. Simply Shocking:
RALEIGH, N.C. - The North Carolina bar filed ethics charges Thursday against the prosecutor in the Duke lacrosse sexual assault case, accusing him of saying misleading and inflammatory things to the media about the athletes under suspicion.
Nifong was also charged with breaking a rule against "dishonesty, fraud, deceit and misrepresentation." The bar said that when DNA testing failed to find any evidence a lacrosse player raped the accuser, Nifong told a reporter the players might have used a condom.

According to the bar, Nifong knew that assertion was misleading, because he had received a report from an emergency room nurse in which the accuser said her attackers did not use a condom.

What a jackass.
WSGrundy

Post by WSGrundy »

As bad as the situation was for the 3 lacrosse players I don't think this could have turned out any better for them.

If they are innocent then the best thing would to have never been accused but if you are going to get accused of something like this what better ending is there then having the accusers look like total fucking idiots and people who are just out for their own gain at the expense of others no matter what the evidence is.

With the DA continuing on with other charges it is just going to continue to drum up sympathy for the players and make him and the stripper look even worse.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Prosecutor wants out.

Probably a last ditch attempt to save his ass.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Duke Professor quits committees due to students being invited back
"The decision by the university to readmit the students, especially just before a critical judicial decision on the case, is a clear use of corporate power, and a breach, I think, of ethical citizenship," former dean Karla Holloway wrote to Duke's black faculty caucus. "Despite our judgments about the prosecutors own lack of principled conduct, it is not ours to become the judge or subvert the process."

So... is she not judging?
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Her own son was convicted of rape, too.

I read somewhere.
Vince

Post by Vince »

TheCatt wrote:Duke Professor quits committees due to students being invited back
"The decision by the university to readmit the students, especially just before a critical judicial decision on the case, is a clear use of corporate power, and a breach, I think, of ethical citizenship," former dean Karla Holloway wrote to Duke's black faculty caucus. "Despite our judgments about the prosecutors own lack of principled conduct, it is not ours to become the judge or subvert the process."
So... is she not judging?
The thing that stuck me most about this goofy bitch was that it isn't the nature of evidence or guilt or innocence of the accused here, but rather the importance of the issue.

I hope she fucking dies.

Seriously
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I have a hard time thinking her resignation is anything but good for everyone.

But she'll be yanked up quickly by some anti-white school.

Edited By GORDON on 1168709648
thibodeaux

Post by thibodeaux »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Awesome. The first article I read didn't even mention the race of the people, just that the accused was "wearing a doorag."

Of course, when I first heard about the lacrosse one, I didn't hear about the race of the victim either, and I just knew the accused were white since they played lacrosse.