Today's Moron Champion

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Cakedaddy

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Cakedaddy »

I can't understand what he's saying.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Cakedaddy wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 5:15 pm I can't understand what he's saying.
He said something she said was in the purse, was not in the purse.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Cakedaddy

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Cakedaddy »

That's what I figured.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Anything for internet fame!
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Everybody that ever did anything good were all black. They just didn't know it.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Who is going to tell him?
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Don't tell them about Dragon's Breath.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by GORDON »

High

larious.

I think the one girl is taking a minute to consider her life choices.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Moron, selfish asshole, or both?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 12:01 pm Moron, selfish asshole, or both?
I dunno, I was entertained by the idea of "I just want to use the wifi that's outside your house, keep the wifi inside your house to yourself" I'm going to try and remember to use that logic some day.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 12:57 pm
Leisher wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 12:01 pm Moron, selfish asshole, or both?
I dunno, I was entertained by the idea of "I just want to use the wifi that's outside your house, keep the wifi inside your house to yourself" I'm going to try and remember to use that logic some day.
I genuinely don't even know if I could spot where to use such "logic". :D

I think the complete lack of even offering to pay half the bill makes him an asshole. He just wanted it free. BTW, if I'm the guy in the house, I'm immediately calling the provider or the authorities to report this because of the guy's comment about "downloads". That fucker is up to some illegal shit and it's got the wrong IP all over it.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 1:08 pm I think the complete lack of even offering to pay half the bill makes him an asshole. He just wanted it free. BTW, if I'm the guy in the house, I'm immediately calling the provider or the authorities to report this because of the guy's comment about "downloads". That fucker is up to some illegal shit and it's got the wrong IP all over it.
Yeah, at the end of the day I don't trust many people to be on my wifi.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by GORDON »

I know for damned sure I turned my guess access off.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 3:42 pm I know for damned sure I turned my guess access off.
I have a guest network with password.... for guests. I don't want them on my real network.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 3:48 pm
GORDON wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 3:42 pm I know for damned sure I turned my guess access off.
I have a guest network with password.... for guests. I don't want them on my real network.
Ditto.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Dude gets naked jumps in Bass Pro Shop aquarium, knocks himself out.

No word on if he was visiting Alabama from FL.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 8:22 am Dude gets naked jumps in Bass Pro Shop aquarium, knocks himself out.

No word on if he was visiting Alabama from FL.
Are we sure we know where Gordon is right now?
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

https://www.insideedition.com/elderly-s ... cops-85410

Maybe this doesn't belong here, but...
Family members said they were at the home on Wednesday to help their parents with the heater as they said both the gas heater and hot water heater were both out and the residence was getting too cold. Family members told police that they "fiddled" with a wire until the pilot light came on, then left, according to The Messenger.
An elderly South Carolina couple were found dead inside their home Saturday and cops say the heater's temperature was 1,000 degrees, according to reports.
Fire officials said the interior temperature of the home still exceeded 120 degrees after the home was open to cold weather for about 20 minutes, according to The Messenger.

Medics measured the body temperatures of the victims with a device that reached up to 106 degrees and both victims exceeded that reading, according to The Messenger.