Today's Moron Champion

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

There's your loophole for murder: incompetence.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 1:33 pm There's your loophole for murder: incompetence.
That's basically what the police said.

But apparently running your furnace at 100%, 100% of the time, is a bad idea.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 1:58 pm But apparently running your furnace at 100%, 100% of the time, is a bad idea.
Happened to my server room here about 15 years ago. End result was only two failed backplanes. Other than that the servers ran perfectly despite internal temps over 200 degrees. That's why I've never veered from Dell servers. These two people were, unfortunately, not Dell servers.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Entitled, unappreciative, brainwashed, selfish cunt. There's no other way to describe her. If her fiancé has any sense and sees this, he needs to call off the wedding. She's not ready.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

is... that... clown makeup? Cuz someone's a clown.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

This honestly should get your press badge revoked.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Do I make a comment about half the press being fired as newspapers collapse? Or something about female sports writers?
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:39 am Or something about female sports writers?
You just know there were female sports writers, who bust their asses to get respect, that wanted to smack her.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 8:53 am
TheCatt wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:39 am Or something about female sports writers?
You just know there were female sports writers, who bust their asses to get respect, that wanted to smack her.
Yeap.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Honestly, any black voter who falls for this shit. It's an election year, so let's bring up reparations.

Also, this idiot (isn't this the fire alarm puller?) who thinks you spend $14T into existence, and who also thinks handouts is how you create generational wealth. And not for nothing, but isn't this a conflict of interest?
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Fantasy Football cheaters.

When there's that much money on the line, you really think everyone isn't going to know exactly who is in their opponent's lineup at kickoff?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 7:11 pm Fantasy Football cheaters.

When there's that much money on the line, you really think everyone isn't going to know exactly who is in their opponent's lineup at kickoff?
Death penalty.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

I think someone's lost touch with reality.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

I don't think all of those things come to together to form one coherent thought.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Alyssa Milano sets up a GoFundMe for $10K to send her son's baseball team to Cooperstown and can't figure out why people are pissed.

To be fair to Alyssa, this thread could honestly be named "The Alyssa Milano Thread". She's so monumentally stupid and bigoted that it's amazing she hasn't run for office yet.

This is the same woman who protested Elon Musk's restoration of "not just left wing" speech on Twitter, which she called "white supremacy", by selling her Tesla and buying a Volkswagen EV. No word if she was wearing Hugo Boss when she made the purchase... :D
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Ignore the poster's comment. I mean, he or she is probably not wrong, but it is uncalled for here. These are simply morons.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by GORDON »

I think I'm ok if these idiots want to walk around sharing their fungus and warts with each other. A lot of city streets are essentially pubic bathrooms.... those idiots are pretty gross.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 12:52 pm . These are simply morons.
Yes.

Although, I did this once in high school. I had Chuck Taylor's that I wore so much that the bottoms fell out, so AS A JOKE, I walked around in them barefoot at school.

$20k of sneakers? Double morons.
Cakedaddy

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Cakedaddy »

And the hair style. Triple morons.

I just hate those two.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

"I had a young (in her 20s) bartender tell me that she was not 100% convinced 9/11 happened. As someone who was on 11th St. and University Place when the second plane hit, I assured her it did, in fact, happen. She still doesn’t buy it."