Today's Moron Champion

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by GORDON »

911 suicide pilots?
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 1:34 pm 911 suicide pilots?
That's an awesome answer! But the US is still in the Middle East.

Hint: A looooong time ago.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

House of Illuminati runs a Willy Wonka event and will now sit back and wait for the lawsuits.

P.S. The answer I was looking for was described in The Art of War. A general had his vastly outnumbered army commit mass suicide before a battle on his command. They did this on the battlefield where the enemy could see. This caused the enemy army to flee believing him to be a god.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by GORDON »

Ahhhh.

I was still pondering, but I was not going in that direction.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Does "woke" even mean anything anymore?
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

I went to the link and can't find what might have warranted that response. Either he posted to the wrong tweet or they completely edited the tweet to make him look dumb (which would be a hilarious troll move).
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

I assume this belongs here, but I'll let Cake and Gordon make the ultimate ruling:
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

JFC
GORDON
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by GORDON »

Dude must be getting paid by the hour.

I bet a dollar there was an easier route.
Cakedaddy

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Cakedaddy »

Hard to say. If they are on a slab, or second floor, and there is no attic, and you need a new dedicated circuit on the other side of your house, then your options are pretty limited. Weird a house wouldn't have an attic or at least SOME empty space above the ceiling which would mean far fewer holes. But that house probably exists. Cutting the clean circle with a hole saw, saving the insert makes repairs easier. Most people wouldn't want conduit surface mounted on the outside of their house , or inside, all the way around. The other method you'll see is pulling the baseboard off and running along the floor. You still have to notch out the wood of course. But then you just put the baseboard back in, caulk the gaps, and done.

At first I thought I saw vaulted ceilings, meaning there would be no space between the drywall ceiling and the roof plywood. But not sure if that's just the camera lens warping things or not.

I mean, if there is no access, and you need a cable on the other side. . . your options really are limited.

This is also why I don't do residential. Crawl space, tight hot attic, or massive amounts of drywall repair. No thank you.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

These are standard positions for woke white women.

-Minimum wage should be enough for someone to afford an apartment, a new car, all utilities, a cell phone, vacations, and luxuries.
-They have no concept of how that would affect prices or they think the corporations will eat it.
-They love voting for women, especially minority women. Woke white women really want you to NEVER judge them by their sex, but they love judging people by their sex and skin color.
-Palestine is the victim and Gaza was an "open air prison".
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

This Reddit thread called "MMWs Trump and his supporters are severely mentally ill."

First, we need to separate "Trump supporter", of which there are many, from all the other groups of people who are going to vote for him, like the typical conservative base and the apparently large segment of voters who don't like where Ds have taken us the past 4 years.

So that leaves us with the truly fervent folks who buy his dumb coins, sneakers, etc. Mentally ill? Nah. Ignorant? Sure, but are they more or less ignorant than Biden supporters? Based on this thread, that's a solid "no".

OP's comment:
Biden's border disaster sets another record, as 1 Million cross our border in the first 3 months of FY24. Why would anyone vote for him or Democrats who support open borders? Want to tell me why Republicans have refused to do anything about the border since 1980? Want to tell me why Trump didn't do a thing about the border during 4 years as president? Want to tell me why Trump told Republicans not to pass the law that would fix the border that Republicans put together and Biden assured everyone he'd sign just because (Trumps own words) he wants to campaign on the issue? Republicans don't want the border fixed. They want it as a political talking point. But you Trump supporters blame Biden? Your off your meds
The very first response:
As I understand it, the Republican party controls Congress, and they could make a new policy/law by lunchtime tomorrow if they really wanted to. But for some reason, they won't. Biden had a bill in Congress to fix the situation (it was more than Repubs wanted, even IIRC), but the Rs voted it down, too.

I really, really don't think whatever "border crisis" there is is the Dems' fault.
There are a LOT of comments under this one agreeing that this is exactly how it is...

Do you understand how deep in an echo chamber one has to be to say this?
This exactly. How many times do we have to hear the PREPOSTEROUS LIES about our "wide open border"? I'd honestly pay good money to watch some MAGAts try to cross this supposedly "wide open" border without the proper credentials. Good money I say. 😂
I hate Trump as much as anyone, but the irony here and total lack of self awareness is staggering.
See, I think this is a lazy way of looking at Trump supporters. What you have to understand about the majority of them is that they are incredibly uninformed, uneducated, and ignorant people. Or a combination of those traits. The most dangerous Trump supporter is an educated one because you know right away that they are just an awful human being. Trump supporters are not capable of critical thinking and common sense. In my opinion, anyone that supports him after 2020 is beyond help.
This whole thread is a showcase of how our country is failing. The schools failed to teach most of these people how the government works. The MSM has failed to educated them on current events, and certainly not in a unbiased manner. Social media is radicalizing them.

Holy hell we're doomed. An absolute lack of understanding of how the government works, current events, and even the current status of who controls what. Every response where people are explain that's not how the government works, explaining how Biden vetoed all of Trump's EOs on day one, etc. are downvoted to hell, even when the posters are Ds trying to agree/educate. They're just called Russian bots.

And here comes Gordon to say "Identity Bit".
GORDON
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by GORDON »

Nah. I've mentioned how many of these people MUST be paid campaign people, based on how fast they swoop, use the same insults/wording, etc.

And in the past, I've mentioned how most people think history started the day their guy took office, and anything hat came before actually never happened. Imagine pretending Trump was anti-border wall. Christ.

IB would fix it all, but the more I think about it, the IB is designed to stop scoundrels, and the scoundrels are exactly the ones in power who would never want to lose the ability to persuade idiots.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

The fine folks at IGN and loads of people on the interwebs ripping Stellar Blade's (a new game) sexualization of women. IGN, per below, even says the designer has never seen a real woman. The response is the model and designer's wife. Oops.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by GORDON »

Some peeps seem to have really internalized the idea that people weren't always fat, not even a decade ago.

I'd say the Fat-Normalization Groups have actually made headway.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Yeah. The beaches we were at had a solid dichotomy. Half the women were hot, half were... beached.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Elon follows this dude.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Besides, "because this is how someone decided to do it", why is the order what it is?

I mean, what experiment did they run to determine that you multiply before adding in this situation?
GORDON
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by GORDON »

Because PEMDAS.

pemdas

A set of rules so we all do math the same way. The fact I learned it in grade school makes me feel justified for being disgusted by grown-ass adults who don't know it.

Probably some arab decided, tbh.